In this thread

moments when the good guys won through cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBVO7Qsb3ao
youtube.com/watch?v=UPqxUA70ulo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not cheating. You know it's not because you live next to Americans that you have to be as retarded as they are.

THIS

THIS

t. retard

t. riggered burger

>this
>cheating

people say she would won anyway, but i'm not so sure. if she had fallen five meters before or after, she might have lost. obviously not cheating, but doubtful it was done on purpose.

This was great. Cant see how people hate this guy, he is pure meme

Ghana got a penalty and skied it, their own fault

Best ending I've seen

Why don't they always dive?

THIS

@ 3:50

youtube.com/watch?v=nBVO7Qsb3ao

She would have won by more if she didn't fall over/dive

muh dick

Why don't you have any sense of white pride?

This is not cheating, It is perfectly legal according to the rules book. Also, It only counts once the shoulders cross the finish line and not the head.

They don't do this more often, because there is a high chance of sustaining an injury considering they are running at full speed. This is a to be used as a last resort. This the a text book example of then to do it.

and in the end, it only matter whether you win.

The rat king truly is OUR guy.

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPqxUA70ulo

No.

This was one of the best saves of the World Cup to be honest, don't know why people were butthurt. Nice to see some good goallkeeping.

We saw a good save, he got red carded, Ghana cucked the pen and subsequently cucked in the Shootout and were knocked out. ez.

The ball went passed the line, so Justine thought that she had a point and stood her guard down because play is over. But it seems that the judge didn't see it pass behind the line and so Serena hit it while Justine had her guard down and she got the point.

wtf is going on? I thought this was a real sport.

H-hi, cutie.

>france
>real sports
Didn't know being cucked by muslims was a real sport

By next Olympics, every close race will have a dive.

Stop posting

how is this cheating. he got expelled and the other team got a penalty. rules were applied in every instance.

this is objectively true