Eternal /got/ general

It would have been based had the throne been made of Valyrian

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays
youtu.be/pLz1FhdeoDc?t=77
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lord Bradamante

HELLO VARYS TARGARYEN

if you got to ask martin one question and he had to answer honestly, what would you ask?

I am not Bradamante

where do whores go?

Who is bradamante?

Would you a Ashara or a Lyanna?

depends user

which Lyanna we talking about

Well that didn't take long to get pruned, wonder why

because it was made after this thread and was flooding the board

gee what a mystery!

upvoted friend

>that little smile

truly he was the biggest fucking cunt of all time, reminds me of my own dad

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays

>As no major characters were located there, originally, there were no plans to go to Dorne in season five, until Bryan Cogman came up with the idea of sending two established characters there and pairing Jaime up with Bronn.

I barely remember, I didn't follow entire threads until season 3.

But there was certainly constant threads around episode 6 or 7 - oddly about a scene in episode 3 (I think) where Jason Momoa slaps Emilia Clarke's ass against his dick.

And then when Ned was going to lose his head people were concerned that the show would deviate from that also (people were already complaining that the show had diverged).

So whos going to end up fighting Wight Hodor???

Better yet Undead Mountain vs Wight Hodor who wins?

I think that it Tommen will kill himself AFTER Cersei kills Maegery with wildfire.

He is infatuated with her, and her death will strike a big blow to him, especially if the HS and the sparrows die as well. Cersei has a brief moment of "happiness" after her victory in burning the sept down and killing all her enemies / rivals, but then Tommen kills himself out of grief, sending her over the fucking edge and fulfilling the prophecy.

I don't think they will work it into the finale, but the prophecy of Jaime killing Cersei could also be worked into the plot this way in order to save the city once again.

That said, Kings Landing is fucked, it will all go up in flames eventually because the plot of fighting for the throne is done in the show. Stannis is dead, with Tommen dead there are no heirs to the throne. Jon doesn't want it, Dany does, but she's not going to show up in Westeros (if at all) until next season.

>only 20 minutes dedicated to Dany next ep

This is an outrage. I want to hear more quips, jokes and epic speeches

ah yes, another ignorant voter

Ozge poster?

Queens:

>Melisandre
>Margaery
>Sansa
>Kinvara

1st Row: Well known legendary fighters and Robert

>Prime-Dayne (Show): Dual Wielding; no Dawn
>Prime-Barristan
>Prime-Jaime: Both Hands
>Prime-Robert

2nd Row: Next gen's greatest fighters

>Hound
>Oberyn: Poisons and all
>Brienne: With Oathkeeper
>Mountain: Un-armored

3rd Row: Loose cannons

>Bronn
>Karl
>Jaquen
>Daario

Claim a Queen
Claim 3 Kingsguard
1 from each row
You can't pick the guy directly below them
(You cant pick Melly>Dayne>Hound>Bronn)

The rest is out to get you

theres a version with castles/holds too, but im too lazy to make it

I miss him. The Lord of Casterly Rock, The Warden of the West, The Shield of Lannisport

HI LAD!

we had /asoiaf/ back in season 1, no /got/ yet iirc, bookfags were literally riding their high horse back then

WTF SHE GETS A WHOLE 20MIN OF TIME TAKEN OUT OF BATTLE OF THE BASTERDS? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying bookfags still aren't riding their high horses

all of those characters have done bad things at one point or another

nobody in GoT is wholly good

Remember when people thought Season 2 was mostly fan fiction? We had it so good

they're not lol

they keep getting btfo

>B-BUT SHOW ISNT CANON ;__;

What has ned done that was bad? Only cut that night watch guys head off but he didn't know.

What the fuck happened to this season? That tyrion joke scene was legitimately a new low for television in general.

>DABID, DABID! WITTY IMP NEEDS MORE SCENE THIS SEASON! WHAT SCENE WE WRITE FOR IMP DABID?

Fathered a bastard
Lied to Robert about Lyanna, everyone really
Chose to misquote Robert in his last words for political reasons
Lied to Robert about Cersei's children
Failed to protect his family and his subjects against the thread of war

MFW season 7 is going to be War of the Five Queens:
-Salsa
-Sneks
-Meesa
-Margaery
-Cersei

dont forget arya assassinating everyone

Lighten up faggot.
it was to show how different characters can be.
Your bitching about a 5 minute scene.

Melly likes to burn people, is secretly old and only fucks kings. Margaery is smart and from a good family but has horrible tits. Sansa is absolutely retarded and her genes need to be eliminated from the world. Kinvara is probably also old as fuck and is head of a religion that loves burning people.

My Queen, Maegaery

Kingsguards are Dayne, Oberyn (which will be a problem since Kingsguard aren't supposed to fuck and Oberyn can't keep to one bed unlike his uncle), and Jaqen. We not have seen Jaqen fight, but he can probably handle himself very well. isn't totally afraid of death and was able to kill the fuck out of those dudes to get Arya out so he's got skills.

I'd have them spare Sansa though cause I really wanna fuck her anyway.

Queen:Sansa. Despite her flaws and occasional selfishness, I cant help it, Im madly in love with her and want her to have a kingdom because she deserves to be elevated and honored for her beauty and grace

Kinsguard: Barristan, Brienne, Bronn

might be a good scene if it involved characters and not silhouettes

We are given scenes less than 5 minutes with 100x more substance. It's an utter waste of time. We already know Tyrion likes to drink. We already know Greyworm and slave bitch don't like to drink. It's achieves NOTHING.

>muh wife dying in childbirth

Id rather watch Tyrion scenes then fucking watching blackfish go.
> nah bro its cool go without me this castle is mine ima slaughter the whole lannister army ima bit rusty
> oh well AAAHHHHHHHHH

At least Tyrion has a better story

Holy fuck that lowest row is shit-tier. Only Bronn is fm Westeros in that row

Who is your overall favorite character in the entire show, /got/?

>The Hound

THE LIGHTNING LORD

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

Drogon

plebs

Who here hopes HS survives the wildfire? I honestly hope this based god has more cards play. He literally triggers the shit out of allfags.

Furry

I wonder what it must be like to be such a bitter and resentful person that he actually spends time and energy on being a cunt about a tv-show that he apperantly doesnt even like.

No one is making you watch, and no one wants you here, just go away, or preferably kill yourself and rid the world of your negativity

Fuck you

Daily reminder

why else would they show Melly as an old woman when it wont really change or mean much this far

>liking dragons makes you a furry

Retard

>I wonder what it must be like to be such a bitter and resentful person that he actually spends time and energy on being a cunt about a tv-show that he apperantly doesnt even like.

how is he so based?

It's called character depth.

>please respond

So maybe HS is using glamour magic is what you're saying?

Kinvara (mostly for possible rez), Dayne, Oberyn, and Jaqen

Just for that I hope he survives the initial blast and slowly dies from the Wildfire

>got
>character depth

Melly, Berristan, Gregor, Bronn

It would be pretty funny if the entire sept burns and in the morning we see a naked High Sparrow walk out of the ashes.

Finally proof that the seven gods are real, or that he's a Targ

High "Make the Fag Mad" Sparrow

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I literally see no resemblance whatsoever

What if Jaime is forced to kill tommen for some reason or out of angry thus fulfilling the prophecy and also his role as kingslayer again

They're focusing on the biggest thing in the episode and what they likely really wanna see win those awards they submitted it for

Nope Tommen commits suicide by window

We all are madly in love with her.That is because Sansa is Love. Sansa is Life

help I'm being forced to watch GoT against my will

still don't believe these leaks

Sansa
Dayne
Oberyn
Jaqen

She does look really hot sometimes to be honest.

Wish there was a high res webm of her from that scene she's crying and telling Theon how Ramsay comes every night and how she wants Theon to light that candle

He's gotta be a targ supporter. Either for a secret Targ or for Dany.

i really like her with that hair. she's like she's had a very rough sex with ramsay.

>six seasons of fighting for the iron throne ends in everyone being burned to death

oh. okay

emilia hasnt had a speaking line for 2 episodes

>Tommen dies
>no heir to the throne
>they just fucking give the kingdoms over to Dany

DnD everyone

>and who
>are you

Just in time for the white walkers to arrive.

I like her hair and that nightgown she's wearing, wish there were high res screenshots of her standing up wearing it

youtu.be/pLz1FhdeoDc?t=77

Just look at her at 1:17. What I wouldn't do to her

Last episode will reveal Jon as true Targaryan, screen cap this post, normies will be shocked

>much wife raped by a targaryen, then dies in childbirth because of the rapebaby survived the abortion.

it's like poetry

it burns

Does Jon have a plan in mind for Sansa if he loses?

Like having Sansa fuck off to the Eastern shore and get Stannis's ships, if they're still there, to sail her to Essos so she doesn't get raped by 5,000 men?

>ywn answer her call to battle, to die namelessly for her cause while she looks on with utter contempt

After this season and battle of the bastards, I'm done with this show. Just going to be Lord of the Rings and ebin fantasy from here on out.

>those assets

She would make a fine wife for CIA, until her Tully genes take hold of her and have her fuck up all of his plans as soon as he leaves her to her own devices while he spreads chaos

>implying they can lose when one side is "evil white men" and the other side is "muh strong woman" salsa stark and ragtag men of survivors, etc...

Uh, can you not?
this is 2016, we dont need you patriarchy ideas anymore, woman are stronger then men, the media tells me so, therefore they cant lose.

>Bear Island knows no King but the King in the North, whose name is Stark

No.

Best Sansa is rapeSansa.

It is known.

You have to go back to your safe space faggot

10/10 british slag, 5/10 toiletcleaner in every other country of the EU.

shitposting aside, this argument falls apart the moment you even vaguely criticize any of the female characters. it actually gets pretty ironic and hilarious once you delve deep into their actions and what motivated them

I hope Ramsay wins and keeps Sansa as his breeding bitch.