Sorry, but I have to let off steam here. Although I know this isn't the right board for this stuff

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Finland for few months, years maybe, I don't know how long I'll be here.. But I love my country. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAR7XpXeJK8
youtube.com/watch?v=FMDxKRx10mU
youtube.com/watch?v=fXa6usr9PZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pwW5ro8HA
youtube.com/watch?v=17FEtaiWdVg
youtube.com/watch?v=uD1EjFNYrnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finland is irrelevant country in memes superseded by australia canada and amerindian and it shows in the quality of their posts

Please fuck off

>So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peacefu
right then ahmed calm down

Why not gas the migrants instead?

>I don't know how long I'll be here..
How about not very long?

Wait, this is pasta
>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

stop namefagging

Please fuck off from finland NOW do not ruin the spurdo autismo mememaster ecosystem

Nice bate

>J'heart Marine
>J'love Marine
What the fuck is this? Is it supposed to say "J'taime marine"?

>So for god's sake let these people live here

No

>don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
ahahahah
yeah right
you know the problem isn't even the terroristic ones, it's the niggers ones
i'd rather keep the 0.1% of terrorists and then kick out the 99.9% that is just absolute niggers, doesn't work, leech welfare, riots, criminals, etc etc etc
islam is just icing on the cake otherwise they would just be christian like american niggers and still just as problematic and ruining europe

J'aime you fucking imbecile

Pasta

why the Nintendo hat?

why is he wearing a confederate flag with a sign in french.

im so confused.

Pronto mamma, MAMMAMAMMAMAMA

The translator lost his leg because he accidentally caught shrapnel in the ambush he lead the americans with him into, right?

>average argentinian family

stai zitto

So for god's sake let these people live here

youtube.com/watch?v=CAR7XpXeJK8

fucking sonnyniggers calling us terrorists

lost his leg

WTF, I hate Nintendo now

Thanks, user. Preach.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMDxKRx10mU

impiccati weeb schifoso

Well what the fuck's marine, then?

è lui o non è lui?

ma cerrrto che è lui!

stai zitto

Nintendo hates homos, its a Sup Forums meme that came from the 3ds

First of all, no we don't have the capabilities of taking all refugees.
Refugees bring many problems, such as social conflicts (between different ethnic groups, religions, countries etc.) and crime.
Also refugees cause a shit ton of costs.

Secondly, the way we are taking the refugees is a threat.
The people who come into Germany and Europe do not get controlled at the borders. Also they are let in without passports or any form of identification.
This is how people like Anis Amri, the Berlin attacker come to Germany. Also people who come from north africa and other places with absolutely no reason to fly (wich Amri was btw too) come here this way because they wouldn't get a citizenship the legal way because of various reasons.

Another problem created by this is that people are having dozens of identities, registered at the authorities. Then they collect money for up to 23 different identities.
And if they get caught, they go to another city and start it all over again.

And one of the biggest problems: Islam and the islamic culture.
Those people are mostly coming from regressive medieval countries who are basically funded on the islam, a totalitarian hateful ideology.
Sure, in Europe, we have freedoms, such as the freedom of faith, we are tolerant and accepting. We are progressive.
But those people are not, and we can't tolerate intolerance. This would mean the end of european freedoms.
We can't tolerate an ideology wich is supressing womens rights, homophobe, antisemitic and xenophobic. Europe has fought for it's values, and we can't give up on them in the name of a blind naive tolerance.

t. furente

ti sgozzo

Yes. You can and should send them back.

Politics and the safety of your own people is not something emotions should interfere with.

Also, >it's cruel.
What do you think is more cruel:

-mass rapes, random killings in the name of some dangerous fairytail and the ruin of every social standard you people knew

-people who could flee ANYWHERE ELSE but decide to be subhumans and fill rubber boats just to get free money at the end of the month that could drown.

this is now a greggio thread
youtube.com/watch?v=fXa6usr9PZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pwW5ro8HA

How bad is the refugee problem that they can actually take it over?

Also a mass refugee crisis will possibly happen in the 2070's or so when global warming takes its toll on the middle east

Mangiando un fruttolo

fate schifo

Why don't these so called refugees stay in Greece or Italy? Aren't these countries peaceful?

>How bad is the refugee problem that they can actually take it over?
To take over it will take a while, but have a look on the birth rates.
Also there already are legit discussions over here to legalize underage marriages due to all the muslims married to like 14 year olds coming to Germany. With the "liberals" (who are actually causing an end of european liberal culture) we don't even need that many muslims.
And don't get me wrong, I consider myself a liberal, but risking all liberal values isn't liberal at all and all those "Gutmenschen" (I don't like the word since it gets used much by real right wingers, but it describes it pretty good) have to stop.

>Also a mass refugee crisis will possibly happen in the 2070's or so when global warming takes its toll on the middle east
And we have to handle this one as well.
Borders are borders to get defended.

No refugeebux from the government to leech off.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
let in LESS
unless a whole continent is in famine, war or some other type of hell, there is no need for a nation to add enough refugees to represent 1% of their population, especially in such a short amount of time

$$$$$$

No gibsmedat in poor countries.

>And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.
Yeah, that's a huge problem. People are getting radicalised within the borders of European countries. You're letting in some more people that will birth terrorists, statistically speaking.

And you act like the only two options are let them die or let them in. You can much more efficiently allocate funds to aid people in nearby countries. Jordan is pulling so much weight and getting very little in return. Same with Lebanon. You're helping entitled middle class assholes and leaving the poor of damaged countries to rot. It's slimy, opportunistic behaviour that only causes harm, both long-term and short.

youtube.com/watch?v=17FEtaiWdVg

me on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=uD1EjFNYrnI

Hey, me and my 15 friends want ro move in either then. LET US IN YOU RACIST FUCK.

stai zitto

How common is athiesm/agnosticism in Germany? I've heard in some European countries they've been shutting down a bunch of old churches because of it. If this is rue, do you think people of the German masses will start converting to a religion like Islam since it will be the only prevalent one if there is no Christianity when a financial or domestic (like a food shortage) crisis hits Germany?

We Iranians consider ourselves the descendents of the greatest dynasty that ever was.

No matter how much we hate the Islamic regime, the chance of us putting down our guns in front of an invading army is close to absolute zero.

Iraq was a made up country. It didn't exist before WWI. Iran has been here since 500BC when Median and Persian tribes united. Even after Arab invasion, we prevailed and kept our language and culture, even after they cut out the tongue of every Iranian who refused to speak Arabic. They did that for 100 years. Here we are 1600 years later still speaking Persian and even our old religions are making a comeback.

We've been shutting churches down too, friend.

>be proud iranian
>live in germany/finland
fuck off

>tfw two million refugees will be staying in serbia VERY soon

Salvini on the left but whiter

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.
Neighboring countries with similar cultures and education levels are where they would most easily assimilate too and where their children would have the best future.

Sending uneducated Somalis or fundamentalist Muslims to the West is setting them up to fail. The rest of the world should aid financially to urge the burden and militarily to quickly end conflicts instead letting them burn for years.

Furthermore, it should he the responsibility of the refugees to return to and rebuild their country and should be thankful to those who sheltered and aided them in their time of need and not expect the host country to shelter them forever.

>falling for copypasta

>Furthermore, it should he the responsibility of the refugees to return to and rebuild their country and should be thankful to those who sheltered and aided them in their time of need and not expect the host country to shelter them forever.
We should send them back now, most of them are ungrateful criminal scum, and Muslim on top of that

>implying a single human being will be living in the 2070s

It is pretty common. Also there are many "christians" who are not really believing in it.
Probably that's the case in many western countries.
I am agnostic too btw., but I value modern christianity and reformatoric happenings.

But I don't think many people will convert to the islam. I mean, there are still christian and also strong believing christian groups left. Also, the people who are agnostic and atheist here are not agnostic because they don't like christianity, but because they are not religious and they won't convert.
We still have to take the islam the chance to spread.

im not a nintendrone but a bit sad to see that hat becoming an icon of alt-right. replace it with a moeshit maga hat.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Not let them in..? I would rather kill them on sight than let them in. Shoot them as they try to cross the border, right in the head.

>Finns are worse than Canadians now.
What a weird world.

He's not Finnish, he's a cuck German who wants to ruin Europe as usual