Hey guys! I'm finally back from my trip from my old motherland...

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my trip from my old motherland. Soon we koreans will finally establish our glorious colony here in the depopulated Canadian Prairies. me and my family have bought some land and property here in Alberta where we are convincing thousands of Koreans to settle here and establish our glorious new world colony of Nova Korea!
Come to our promised and fertile land of Canada my yellow brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70449200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls gib canadian k-pop

>we koreans
You should learn Chinese.

asians are NOT funny

Booking tickets right now, which is closer Edmonton or Calgary?

Canadian Juche when?

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70449200/
here was my last post for reference.
Come to the great land of the north my yellow brethren and expand our asian empire!

Finally Canada will have a world class e-sports team.

good for you for finally escaping kim's authoritarian rule

I'm doing my work in Belgium

My father has recently bought this hotel in a nice comfy town of strathmore Alberta! It's staff is currently being replaced with our hardworking korean brothers! You will be promised a good job here! There is only 10,000 natives here but as soon as the koreans come in we will buy everything thing here and establish our own comfy korean town and colony! Even the RCMP here has TWO korean officers now!

You there's more to punctuation than just exclamation marks right

Why are Koreans so bad at integrating or associating with non-Koreans? They don't even like hanging out with Chinese people.

I have a Korean friend, i like him but like all Koreans he is really angsty and insecure

no one likes hanging out with chinese people. have you encountered the tourists or the university students

Oh man where do I begin about the fuerdai.

But that's not my point, even the second gen Koreans tend to enclave. I have a few Korean friends I used to play GunZ with, and none of them did anything festive this Calgary Stampede - they just got drunk on soju. I tried going out with them once for fried chicken, but they brought some fobby friends, and they all just talked in Korean the whole time in front of me so I left.

>Nova Korea
DO IT!

We enclave because you must never know our secret colonization plans!
whitey must be kept ignorant so our plans for all syrup factories being turned into soulless samsung sweatshops and all your cities being turned into prosperous neo seouls!

Where are you from?

>strathmore Alberta

Sorry brother, I'm allergic to wheat. The air in Strathmore is hazardous to my health.

Belgium you idiot

look at the passport

I know that it's not your pic
ㅂㅅㅈㅃㅅㄲ야← translate this

you should type in complete intelligible words fAm.