He doesn't know that a table is a woman but a desk is a male

>he doesn't know that a table is a woman but a desk is a male

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_grammar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inanimate objects have gender

t'es un triso fini toi non ?

>he doesn't know that a table is a woman but a desk is a male

They are kept in different rooms? Is that what you mean, Ouissam?

But its the other way around

table is male
desk is neuter

In Russian it's the same word and it has male gender, but "school desk" has female gender.

table is female
desk is neuter

>2017
>unironically assigning genders to inanimate objects

same

but I know it

Both are male

>tfw the closest to a female you've gotten is an inanimate table

what about yer mum?

un problème ?

>La mesa
>El pupitre

Hm. Guess you're right.

that doesn't count brah

>poopy tree
ah yes, the wonderful language of Spain

They both are feminine in Portuguese

poopy treh

Der Tisch
Der Schreibtisch

They're both male.

>inanimate objects only have 2 genders
checkmate Atheists

Both are female

YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT

Will frogs think I'm retarded if I mistake a gender of an object?

no

It would sound weird

Pupitre is school desk.

Escritorio is normal desk.

>neuter

AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK all other languages tbqhwyf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_grammar

there you go

>car is female
>tram is male

>Anglos don't have parts of their language which are there just to confuse foreigners

Bloth are male

At least we're not assigning non-existing genders to animated objects.

>desk
>male
What a shit language t bh

I'm sure there is a good reason why we use genders for objects. I just can't think of it.
The good/bad thing is that it increases the difficulty of the language, and the frustration levels of foreign learners of the German language. That's good when it prevents shit-skins and chinks from immigrating to our country. But it's bad when shit-skins just immigrate regardless like they are right now, and then are too dumb to speak German and can't get jobs or friends.
By the way, "girl" in German is neuter.

Grammatical gender is just a way of dividing up nouns into noun classes in a language. While it generally doesn't convey any more information about what you're talking about, it's a quick way to check for correctness. Native speakers can instantly pick out malformed sentences based on whether or not there is agreement in gender and this is useful if you're listening to someone and think you may have misheard something.

Fun fact: Proto-Indo-European probably only had two genders - animate and inanimate

too hard for americans ?

both are male

You and your cunt fucking kids

More like the concept of noun classes doesn't really exist in our language so we have no idea how to approach it when learning something like French.

Are phrasal/prepositional verbs too hard for the French? :^)

Why did english devolve into a brainlet language with no gender, case or adjective endings?

Because those things are stupid.

English is literally the best language on Earth.

a hand is feminine
fapping feels extra good when you're actually having fun with your two girls

Borrowing from lots of different languages with different case, gender, and adjectival systems. English also autistically preserves the spelling of loanwords without adapting them to fit into a case system like in most other Euro languages.

This was happening pre-Norman Invasion actually. Prior to William just conquering my shit up senpai, English verbs were being aggressively simplified, with strong verbs being deprecated in favor of their weak counterparts for everything.

tl;dr English has always been a mongrel language that aggressively simplifies its bullshit.

table is male and a desk is neuter

no, you're stupid
old english is the superior form. we must return to our anglo roots

simple rule in french to know if a word is feminie or not, if the word ends with "e", it will be a feminine word 95% of the time, there are exceptions as always.

no but they will laugh at you and publicly humiliate you following your every mistake so be warned

ten auto > male
ta elektricka >female

it just sounds cute desu

but user table is male wtf

A table and a desk is the same thing and it's male.

RETRACT THES