Why's The Shield so undermentioned?

It's a better series than the very mentioned Breaking Bad.

Has one of if not the best final seasons + finales of a show ever.

Is it because it's not in HD yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

shush.se/index.php?showlist=theshield
hulu.com/watch/429055
twitter.com/ShawnRyanTV/status/637366789526044672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Shield is the Sons of Anarchy of cop shows. It has a very devoted following of retards with awful taste.

because there is no easy streaming on putlocker nor on DDL

For be the redditor. It's a thousand times better than sons of anarchy you autistic faggot literally kill yourself

Cue the retard brigade to prove my point for me.

Stay reddit

There can be no The Shield threads on Sup Forums just The Wire threads that shielffags show up in for a spell. It's kind of an unwritten rule of Sup Forums, been that way long as I can remember.

Exactly.

Really? I liked SOA but The Shield is SO much better in just about every way.

Illegal streaming: shush.se/index.php?showlist=theshield
Legal streaming: hulu.com/watch/429055

And there's a pretty active public torrent of the series around with 200+ seeders.

shield wasn't better than BB , it was a very entertaining and tense show but not that good

It's better than BB you fucking Reddit pleb

Is this /thread?

Can anyone explain how its as good as or better than Breaking Bad or The Wire without spoiling too much?

I saw first season of Sons of Anarchy and it seemed fucking tedious by the end of it...like forcing yourself to finish a stale cake before it gets worse just because you already paid for it.

Kys

The shield is pretty much solid during all its seasons, SoA becomes unbearable after a couple of seasons, fuck off.

Redditor cucks don't understand the true meaning of an antihero character, so they get confused with this show.

They seriously believe that poorly written characters like Walter White are interesting when he's nothing more than a joke.

Don't feel so emasculated because you can't articulate yourself on the internet. Maybe reddit really is your place.

Aight, I am going to start watching this. I know almost nothing about it other than the lead actor used to on a show called "The Commish".

Enjoy user.

>Has one of if not the best final seasons + finales of a show ever.

It definitely has the best finale of any show ever.

>Is it because it's not in HD yet?

That's my reason. Comes out next year so I'll wait until then.

>see vic's bald head in 4k

Fair enough. I guess I never got bit by the need-HD bug.

The Shields is one of the best shows of all time.

Of course, just wish more people actually watched it.

The Shield is the true GOAT cop shows for non plebs and non redditors everywhere.

The first post itt was from a redditor whose top 3 shows include Mad Men and The Wire.

It was purposely filmed in shitty grainy handheld quality, this is one show that doesnt need an HD makeover.

YOU !

Don't worry, it'll still have that documentary esque feel to it according to the show creator.

twitter.com/ShawnRyanTV/status/637366789526044672

i watched it and its nowhere near as memorable as breaking bad.

almost none of the characters exept autism guy is really likeable - which i guess is the point of the show.

its tailored to a very certain taste - people who just want to see awful people shit all over each other.

>implying that it's ever not absolute garbage aimed at 13 year old and the mentally handicapped

>Sons of Anarchy of cop shows

what does this mean?

It sucks, obviously.

i'm just asking if sons of anarchy stands for anything. Like if you say the sopranos is the godfather of television. highest quality standard when ti comes to mob shows.

The Shield is easily the GOAT cop/crime show.

I disagree. The Shield's characters left more of a mark on me than BB. And that finale, whew.

Because it didn't have a lot of substance despite the good drama.

define your idea of substance in a tv show then

Vic Mackey and Walter White are in diametric opposition to one another. Walt starts off as a down on his luck relatable guy who becomes more and more morally corrupt as the series goes on, while in the pilot we find out Vic is a murderer and kingpin who, at least after the Armenien arc, tries to gain his morality back, but ultimately fails due to his desire to protect himself.

Also Ronnie got the biggest shaft.

Reminder that Julian just got 40 years to life for murdering his wife.

I think playing a gay cop is going to be an issue in jail.

Go fuck yourself.
The shield is way more realistic series.

>I think playing a gay cop is going to be an issue in jail.
heh.
You sure about that?

Ronnie didn't have a friend drop a live grenade in his lap

I almost she'd thug tears for poor Ronnie.

PREVIOUSLY, ON THE SHIELD

>I'M NOT GAY

>THEY MADE YOU... SUCK?

>WHO TOOK MY DING DONGS?

I'm sure.