Louis Theroux offers heart-warming update

Documentary filmmaker Louis Theroux returned to the BBC earlier this year with a heart-breaking look at alcohol addiction in South London.

Titled Drinking to Oblivion, the film saw Theroux follow a series of recovering addicts who had found themselves in King’s College Hospital due to their continuing alcohol consumption.

One of those was 32 year-old Joe Walker, who battled with drink after missing out on a job and breaking up with his partner.

While he was cleaned up by the hospital and detoxed, Walker relapsed not long after, and found himself back at the hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/louistheroux/status/74283773355982848
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel those teeth

His teeth have transcended yellow

does he smoke?

What's the gum brand that is that same color?

OP why did you photoshop his teeth yellower hahah get a life

Joe's looking a bit red and haggard.

twitter.com/louistheroux/status/74283773355982848
Because people are gullible here

do you want some lucozade?

we all know he'll be drinking again.

that's why bars will give you a free drink if you bring in a sober AA chip.

tip: buy AA chips off of ebay and use them to get free drinks, it works great just throw them on your keychain

Do you think he's actually been drinking?

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SHOP IT, AT LEAST DO A DECENT JOB OF IT YOU STUPID FUCK

nice shops guys, how about you post the fucking original?

Joe is looking a bit sweaty. Must be hot in there.

Is this real?

DELET THIS

> bars will give you a free drink if you bring in a sober AA chip.

thats fucking evil holy shit

when is this also coming out with a new documentary?

he ever gonna actually release that Scientology movie?

Are you retarded or something? Of course it's not real.

It's 95% reenactments based on stories from the same crew of butthurt ex members who make a living from selling their stories to journalists, 5% Louis filming Scientologists filming Louis.

They stonewalled him and prevented him from making a proper documentary. What he did produce? It's embarrassing.

fucking lel that everyone knew exactly what he meant

I don't like this pasta. Leave Louis alone ;_;

thats nice, what about that french bitch? did she die or something?

was just checking man

It's fine, can't be too careful with those damn bugs.

Probably.

If it were anybody else I'd know this thinking is ridiculous but I legit wouldn't put it past the scientologists to send people here to talk shit about Louis.

Your thinking is patently ridiculous. There's no evidence that any Church members are sent here to "talk shit" about Louis Sebastian Theroux. It's close to libeling the Church. You might want to remove your post, I'm not sure what kind of lawyers they have or what their disposition is towards this sort of illegal reputation-smearing.

Funny.

Even if it's pasta, I've seen the movie ready and it's not 95% reenactments at all, Louis interviews ex scientology members, asking their stories and shit, explains shit to us about scientology, like the terms they use, and then there's the reenactments. It's more like 50% reenactments 50% other shit.

I posted this for the gullible people that believe that post, not for the OP.

hopefully

Why this niggas teeth look like the buttom of Candy Corn explain this to me

>bars will give you a free drink if you bring in a sober AA chip
Is this true?

HI WOOWEE

Nah it's 95% re-enactments. This poster is lying.

most likely

Lewis should go back to making documentaries about Americans. Who cares about British people?

Thats true. I gave up AA bullshit and only drank 1 to 2 drinks a month socially. Went to a famous NY bar and they gave me a Long Island iced tea for my 2 year chip

HI WOOWEE

Is this something orchestrated by AA to encourage participants to be honest when they lapse or is it just bars trying to turn a profit ethics be damned?

Fuck, I can't keep this façade going. I was lying.

HI WOOWEE

>all these fake fucking pictures being posted

Here is the original.

>adult dudes with black rimmed glasses, beards, some manner of fucky hairstyle and dress like they're still in middle school

Anyone else bored yet?

What's wrong with dressing like you're in middle school?

I don't think this is true. As someone who has relapsed over a half dozen times and has tons of those AA chips, please let me know if this works so I can knock some money off my next bar tab.

t. addict

I want him to revisit the autism kids.

I want him to revisit Hugh.

he already has
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo