1: You are the biggest cunt in the world

1: You are the biggest cunt in the world
2: Hows the LGBT community treated in your cunt?
3: are you part of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well since im the biggest cunt in the world i'd say pretty badly and yes i'd be a part of it.

1. USA
2. They act like oppressed butthurt children on TV but in real life nobody gives a shit
3. No

1. For you.
2. Like white straight males in the US metropolitan areas - it's ok to shit on them, but actual violence and discrimination are rare.

1. Californian
2. Don't know; I'm in the closet.
3. :3

Mainly as a joke

Not well. There is still unjust amounts of representation and many Canadians think it's funny to continue to oppress us in a joking manner.

Making fun of members of the LGBT community needs to be made illegal.

That feeling when the Germans want to hold a parade in Moscow. Even if it's a gay parade.
Actually, why not? But in February. In -20 Celsius.

1. Cyprus
2. Fucking degenerates
3. No

>1: You are the biggest cunt in the world
I know
>2: Hows the LGBT community treated in your cunt?
Horrible. Filled with a ton of fake """queers""". It's toxic. I wish we where more like Japan.
>3: are you part of it?
Technically I guess? I'm asexual and I've been involved with the lowkey non extreme legbutts.

>actual violence and discrimination are rare.
>debatable

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0

>don't wear a drumpf hat or wave a confederate flag
=
>don't hold hands like a couple of fags

1. India
2. Although homosexuality is technically illegal, the law is never enforced. Pride marches are pretty common in major cities and many people have come out. Transpeople have the same rights as others. Tasteless jokes on LGBTs however is commonplace and considered normal
3. No

I feel so sorry for you Burgers. I hope it'll fix itself

Decently. They are just normal people. Don't go to Brussels though.
3: are you part of it?
Yes

Flag

Legally:
>In 1951, a revision of the Jordanian Criminal Code legalized private, adult, non-commercial, and consensual sodomy, with the age of consent set at 16.[2]
But there is harsh societal discrimination of course.

No

1. flag
2. like a joke
3. no

Is this is in india?
Why is there a black guy (wearing red), asian girl (with sunglasses), 2 white girls

Aren't there like 3 million people who are +50% British left in India? Not much due to Indian standards but still.

1. indeed.
2. degenerate, toxic, shallow, hedonistic.
3. fuck no (but technically yes)

you never even wank?

that's really surprising.
how are womans rights and shit there?

>Black guy and White women
It's in Bangalore - the city's very diverse. Plenty of Black students there. The White expat community usually gets involved with LGBT causes and nonprofits

>Asian woman
Nope. Most definitely a Northeast Indian who too are chinks.

A lot of Indians look like chinks towards the himalayas, pic related. Some Indians are quite pale naturally and a lot use bleach product to lighten themselves. Doubt they are British-Indian, might just be actual lefty/lgbt westerners.

1. yes i am
2. very well
3.i don't really consider myself part of the community but i prefer penis over bagina

how do you think?
no

Fuck faggots

1/2

2/2

>Throughout history, women in Jordan's political, social and economic status has varied based on the legal, traditional, cultural and religious values at the time. The current legal framework which is based on European civil code is coupled with Islamic tradition and Shari'a Law has determined the rights and liberties legally granted to women while traditional ideas about masculinity and femininity seem to determine women's access to education, the workplace and the general public sphere.
Personally I don't feel there is much oppression on women, it's just that our society values virginity and dress code.
All girls get basic education, but only the wealthier families send their daughters to higher education, even then most of these women drop out of professional life after marriage to take care of their family (about ~10% of Jordanian women are in the workforce)

1. Slovakia
2. They don't have equal rights (marriage, adoption), but there's the anti-discrimination legislation in place. Social acceptance isn't comparable to that in Western Europe, so many remain in the closet. Actual violence against them is rare though.
3. No, but I have some gay friends

They are treated fine.

Im bi but certainly dont belong or am not active in the lgbt community

1. Brazil
2. Kind of ok, a bit of heated conversations here and there but it's doing fine.
3. The best places to get le tumblrina chics are in LGBT parties so fuck yeah I'm part of it.

t. Abu Umar "Sayf ad Din" al Randstadi

yes
yes
yes

Houd je kankerbek

Ik ben waarschijnlijk blanker dan jij

Hopen dat je bloedkanker krijgt

Kankerlul

UK
They're only discriminated against by muslims but they love muslims so they deserve to be discriminated against.
Absolutely not.

>Bi
Nice meme

But I should mention that I live in the capital. It's probably very different in small towns and in the countryside.

good boy

Biphobia is real
Bi erasure is real

How come you used to share a country with the Czechs yet you're so different?

Czechs are fag loving degenerates whilst Slovakians seem like nationalistic Christians.

Is the Czech/Slovak border = the Western Europe/Eastern Europe border?

of course im not a part of it im not a fucking faggot

We couldn't get Stalingrad at -20°C back then, now we take Moscow with our faggots. Take that, Iwan.

Slovakia is much more rural

Y-you tooo~!!

g-gah!~

And I'm sure you could say that we're Christians. It's 50/50.

Poland is way more religious and their laws on abortion reflect that.

>3.i don't really consider myself part of the community but i prefer penis over bagina

this

uguu~

*and I'm not sure

1. UsA (Califagnia)
2. Naturally very well here in the West, but as you move eastward, the subject gets in people's assholes to where it triggers them. Honestly just carry a glock.
3. Ye, still closeted tho cuz my dad's a pastor. Maybe I'll end up with a grill, but I'd still vote pro-gay

The media makes it a bigger deal of what it's actually like in real life.

Also, I don't mind gays, but they sure do act like professional victims.

1. Mexico.
2. Fuck gays.
3. Hell no.

finland
fags r evil but have rights even tho they shouldnt
no

typical latino right there.

Flag

Pretty good

Absolutely not, even if I were gay I wouldn't want to be associated with them

Fucking cringe

A lot of loyality f-for a hired b-bully

>tfw my country is slowly eroding into a LGBT/muslim death concoction and there's nothing I can do about it

Brexit was a start but without eventual civil war then I honestly can't see this country going in the right direction again

I'm not bullying, just pointing out how cringeworthy all those weeb pictures and words you posted are

people do this?

funland
I have no idea, I don't talk to people
I don't know

Not really a cunt, we get cucked by the Chinks

No one really give a fuck about them

No

1. LGTB safe space
2. Good I think, though they seem to have to educate us cis people more
3. No, even if I was gay, I wouldn't be a faggot

bump

Wow... what a cute bear...

1. Flag.
2. Nobody gives a shit.
3. I don't give a shit, just don't shove your sexuality into my face.

1. Mexico
2. Fuck them
3. Fuck them

Here's your (you)

>Fuck them
That's pretty gay...

Serbia
You won't get stoned but you won't get praised either, better keep it to yourself and don't try to get married
Indifferent to it

You got me...

1. Flag
2. outside the occasional prides, they are essentially invisible in our society, i.e we don't give a fuck
3. not entirely sure

1: fag
2: ok...a few cities hold bi yearly parades and all that
3: no

> I don't mind gays
> Except I do
> You

1. Flag
2. Fags are killed on a daily basis
3. Thank God no

You think that two men walking handholding are shoving their sexuality om your face? Because last time i checked a couple was arrested for doing it there.

It's funny how many of you use "noone cares" as an euphemism for "we are a really homophobic nation and we don't accept the different"

Is one not allowed to criticize gays now?

As a dude who fucks traps the entire homosexual community is cancer

I actually advocate banning homos like Russia.

never seen a fag parade so guess faggots get ostracized.

people don't care since it's a non issue, , the more vocal conservatives will say it. but a lot just keep it to themselves

>As a dude who fucks traps
G A Y
A
Y

>Your cunt
Green
>Hows the LGBT community treated in your cunt?
Not good. Homosexuals get 14 years to life.
>Are you part of it?
I hope not.

> 1: You are the biggest cunt in the world
Actually we are
> 2: Hows the LGBT community treated in your cunt?
Kiselevs says that we have to burn them and bury their hearts. Is it enough to understand
> 3: are you part of it?
Nope. I like norwegian girls. They are so qt

1. Flag
2. Most of the faggotry concentrates in the big cities; You can still be a degenerat on the countriside, but you better bring stilletos or another fag friend to defend yourselves from the puritan crowd outside fag bars.

3. I'm gay but not part of the community. Everyone here's objectively beneath me.

Who the fuck is that? Husband material

1: Flag
2: Depends. If you're parading and attention whoring and defying the laws, then you're asking for trouble. If you just do like any other sane person about sex, then I think it's ok. You can't casually talk/criticise about sex of any orientation because it's considered as "bedroom matter" that's private, it'll be so awkward unless you're with closed friends/family* or in education settings.
*you have to consider the limit as well
3: No and never

Keep fighting the good fight senpai

Is it true that Malaysia has police who interrogate (straight) couples who live together but aren't married?

1: no u
2: Great, I'd say
3: I'm bi but I don't really see myself as part of the LGBT community

1. Flag
2. Good. Equal rights, marriage etc. Although still a social stigma in certain circles.
3. bi but I don't identify as being part of the (((community)))

Australia
Pretty well, just a few more things until it's perfect
I'm gay but I'm not part the ""community""

Yes.
They're only after couples who're either one or both are muslim. It only happened if someone else reporting you. (your neighbours, family, coworkers, friends)
They'll be penalised in Syaria court and usually ended up in marriage, minimalist style.
This only applicable for male female unmarried but living together couples.
For gay, I think it's the real police, serve jail time and paying fine.

1. hueland
2. There is still a lot of homophobia in society, especially inside our political clsss, but there has been important advances in the field. Gay marriage was legalized in 2013. The media is "on our side". The main TV channel here made some important contributions, putting gay couples on their soap operas, depicting the first gay kiss in open tv, this sort of thing. Gay parades are usually described in a positive perspective by them. And eventually homophobia cases the get nation wide attention are shown in a pro gay perspective by the news. I'd say that slowly society is building this unconscious collectiveness that intolerance against LGBT should stay in the past. Still, prejudice lives on and on many ways, especially because most gays (as we can tell from this thread) are closeted, and hold prejudicial views about the community because of their lack of education, insight and participation on the lgbt activism. It's like I used to say, if you don't come out, people will never get used to gayness, and you will never benefit from whatever law has been sanctioned to help us. Remember what Harvey Milk said, "If they shoot me, let the bullet break open all closets of the world".
3- obviously I'm gay, or like I prefer, a huge, immensely queer faggot. It's funny because my city is not progressive or modern at all, despite being a capital (of a shitty state) but my experiences with gay displayed here have been positive so far. When I had my boyfriend (tears on past tense) I used to walk handholding, kiss in public, all those things, and the worst I ever got was dirty looks, but I guess even straight couples get them out of jealousy. We did get catcalled and pointed at, but usually by children and teens, but nothing agressive. I suppose it's the meer curiosity from a society who has never seen it before since these fucking faggots won't come out of their shells. I should add that trans suffer a lot more violence here.

Your country arrest gay people for living together and you still had the nerve to say that the problem is "parading and attention whoring"?
Look at this undeveloped third worlder living in a barbaric system. Look at him. Look at him and pity

>you still had the nerve to say that the problem is "parading and attention whoring"?
Read again, bestgore-statistic.
>if someone reported you
They don't arrest gays if no one's complaining.

>Look at this undeveloped third worlder living in a barbaric system. Look at him. Look at him and pity
At least we don't kill people so randomly. B^)

Also, can you be considered as people at all?

Really, that's your excuse, "only if they're reported"? Is that supposed to make a gay couple feel better?
> Oh no honey, they're going to arrest us for trying to live a life together
> Don't worry, it will only happen if someone says something about it.
Gays literally not allowed to be gays not even in their privacy.
You condone this practice? You're as homophobic as your country government? What is even the base behind this law? Religion? Haven't you separated state and church?

>yes
>better than people would think
>I'm a fag but not a part of the culture

Personally I don't give a damn fuck on gays lives. If they don't like it, just moved out of this place. Singapore is a stone-throw away, Thailand is one hour ride, pick one.

You can read more on wikipedia regarding the laws.

What the fuck even is LGDFSHFKJFA? Some gay faggotry again?

> I don't give a damn about the injustice committed against gays
> If they don't like it, leave everything behind and drastically alter their lives to avoid arrestment
That settles it. You're a homophobe. A scumbag homophobe.