/pfp/

Pleb/Fedora/Patrician

Sports edition

Other urls found in this thread:

eurosport.com/football/liga/2015-2016/he-s-a-miracle-from-god-the-greatest-ever-quotes-about-lionel-messi_sto5055556/story.shtml
lmgtfy.com/?q=lionel messi best quotes
ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/steve-mcmanaman-exclusive--winning-euro-2016-does-not-make-ronaldo-better-than-messi-112524685.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ftfy

Accurate

>Messi
>fedora
>worshipped almost exclusively by 12 year olds on facebook

Isn't Messi widely considered to be better than Maradona by now?

he is
unless you're a pleb/fedora

Saying Riquelme was some sort of GOAT is literally the biggest fedora opinion in football

>riquelmeme
>not the toppest of fedora

Not in Argentina, as many people still resent him for "not winning anything with the Albiceleste".

>worshipped almost exclusively by 12 year olds on facebook
You forgot to add 90% of his professional peers, journalists and coaches in the world

Can't blame them, and besides that not many adult people even outside of Argentina consider him better than Maradona

truth

Cool source you got there
>mfw the polish messi cocksucker is online 24/7

Truest in this thread for sure

*tips*

what even is that thing on the right?

ITT butthurt messi fanboys ruining a good thread

eurosport.com/football/liga/2015-2016/he-s-a-miracle-from-god-the-greatest-ever-quotes-about-lionel-messi_sto5055556/story.shtml

I have played against Platini, Maradona, Cruyff and played with George Best — a lot of big names, but none of them has been able to do what Messi does. Two years ago I said that the best player I played against was Maradona and the best player I have played with was Bestie. But I can now say I have never seen a player as good as Messi. He’s in a league of his own." - Former Tottenham star Gerry Armstrong

"Diego [Maradona] filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona." - Diego Simeone

"Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. Who is the Best Player Ever? Leo Messi." -Arsene Wenger

"Fella’s a genius. Best ever by a distance in my life time. Never really saw Pele… Souness, Gullit, Venables and now Rooney agree Messi is the best they have seen. He plays a game with which we are not familiar." - Gary Lineker

"Lionel Messi is quite clearly the best player ever. It’s a pleasure to pit myself against him and when I finish my career it’s something I can look back on and know I’ve tested myself against the very best." - John Terry

"Messi is better than Maradona; he is more complete, more consistent, more spectacular. He is reinventing the game – a mix of the real and the virtual." - Tostão

"I was a big fan of Maradona growing up and of the current crop Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t dish out praise lightly but Messi deserves it. I look for weaknesses in his game and I can’t find them." - Roy Keane

"Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play." - AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani

"Messi is a joke, for me the best ever" - Wayne Rooney

>ravens
>stillers
>bengals

This is correct

>ironically posting that when you're the retard whose entire argument is crying about Facebook 24/7
Filthy slavs

Spotted the pleb

nothing new sadly

*chokes on Messi's cock*
>unironically having cherrypicked quotes prepared in designated messi.txt

Don't bother this place is contrarian retards central

>bungles
>patrician
Are you completely fucking retarded? Stop bringing shame to the proud nation of Canada

Literally took me 3 minutes in google to find. I'd have 10 time as many if I had a folder with them.

But I'm guessing John Terry, Roy Keane, Fabio Capello, Wayne Rooney, Diego Simeone and Arsene Wenger are just 12 year kids on facebook and no match for your football knowledge and authority.

>Missi's Sup Forums fanbase consists of retarded mexican, polack and bosnian
>mexican proceeds to insult slavs

>RGnoknee
>not elite
>fat rapist
>prime aryan specimen with lots of wins hot wife and nice dog

Google some more, I'm not entirely convinced on those "90%"

Are you talking about QBs or teams? You are aware those are 2 different things right?

>Missi's Sup Forums fanbase consists of retarded mexican, polack and bosnian
And many accomplished footballers, coaches and pundits. Why do you keep forgetting about it? It's almost as if you're doing it intentionally :^)

lmgtfy.com/?q=lionel messi best quotes

fixed

I'm using examples dick head. I could have said
>lel ketchup
>energy
>dumb jew shit
>patrician HOF stadium

Patrician should be Baggio

>ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/steve-mcmanaman-exclusive--winning-euro-2016-does-not-make-ronaldo-better-than-messi-112524685.html
>winning don't matter
>jewrnalists opinions mean something to me

>many
That's the keyword we were looking for, finally. No doubt a majority of football experts wouldn't call him the greatest ever, he's the most talented of his era but noticeably past his peak now.

>Steve McManaman
>journalist
lmao, this is an 18+ page

Even if you hate Barcelona I don't understand how anyone can deny he's the best, I used to be in the maradona camp myself years ago but I can't lie to myself and pretend Messi isn't the best
Like I said, don't bother with lonely contrarian teens who are likely weebs and that particular retard does nothing but post ebin stuff about facebook and his peers, twelve year olds

>6 rings
>2 rings
>0 rings
>0 rings

Enjoy your fancy stadium, pale QB, first round playoff losses, and not a single season that truly matters

You could swap Ronaldo with Garrincha, still the same.

First off, I don't fucking know who that is. I just Googled it. Second, deleto this thread then because soccer is babby sport

Fuck you

didn't want to mix generations

Ya I got to agree with this. Amazing player, but come now....he doesn't compare to messi or maradona

Quit living in the past btw. Bengals are winning the BIG game this year

Messi never proved himself outside of his comfort zone, that alone disqualifies him from being the GOAT. Barcelona made fucking Pedro look great. He doesn't have the mental strenght to fight and take responsibility unless heavily supported by all-stars team.

Shitpost from a shit tier country....ya it makes sense

IF you win the Owl, then I won't call that post retarded next time I see it. Deal?

>sucking on messi's dick this hard

Meh. I feel all three of them can be interchangeable

lol no
>Pleb
Iniesta (he's the most talented one tho)
>Fedora
Xavi
>Patrician
Biscuits

Bruschett is one of the most fedora players ever

They are all Fedora's.....and how is raul or guti not in this?! Spotted the pleb poster

Copa Libertadores

Better than donovan, kobe jones, ginger commentator, clont domspoy etc desu

i agree

>how is raul or guti not in this?!
they were never part of Barca's/Spain's midfield trio?

true, but Xavi is even more

this

>sevillacup

If we're talking about 2002 then Ronaldo is definitely pleb (everyone remembers his goals, comeback and haircut) and Rivaldo is patrician since he was the actual best player on the team

rivaldo middle
>no romario on the right

best all time divers?

>Rivaldo is patrician since he was the actual best player on the team
I think you mean Cafù
It wasn't strictly about 2002 btw

lol no

Italy pls stahp

I'd put Rummenigge or Voeller for Klinsmann and Bierhoff for Klose desu

nah

Accurate

last one for now

This is correct.

last one and best one

literaly who's

Literally and UNIRONICALLY the only correct one ITT.

Now you're just being contrarian.

t.fedora

spotted the sfintertriste

Eto'o is for plebs, fedoras and patricians.

>4 CL
>4 Leagues
>2 African Cups
>Olympic gold
And many many meme trophies

Gerrard is unironically the better of the three.