>not being a hypocrite is degeneracy

classic

eh

>cucks
>loving jesus christ
>the year of our lord twenty hundred and seventeen

They're alright

Either TVU-WL/WH or Suicide-S/t

And yeah they're degeneracy. Anyone who takes part in them are either horny twats screwing themselves out of any chance for real love and a long term relationship, or clingers who don't have the confidence to know they deserve better.

they r great but only if the woman is exclusive and it's only the man who isn't

The Blood Brothers - ...Burn, Piano Island, Burn

Not my thing, but idc if other people do that shit

Usually the first step towards a failed relationahip. Seems like my friends will "open up their relationship" when they should really just break up with the person, and end up doing exactly that a couple months later.

Doesn't make any sense, how can it be a relationship if you're not actually together and you're fucking other people? It's an arrangement at best. When you're in a relationship, the point is COMMITMENT right? Very stupid and something I refuse to do.

they're ok if I get pussy

I don't have any all-time favorite. Every month I convince myself that another album is better than my most recent favorite. Right now I'm preoccupied with this album.

TWIST ENDING: I'm a strict monogamist. I don't care if other people are into it; I need more security than that, though.

I think open relationships are neat

that album is amazing

>open relationships
what's even the point? casual sex is one thing, but why would you emotionally invest into someone you know is fucking someone else?

because for a lot of people, emotions aren't something you "invest" in the hope of getting sex returns, you libidinous animal

They're no good.

>The world is becoming so degenerate that everybody no matter what will become a cuck when they engage in a relationship

What a great time to be an anti-social creep that almost never leaves the house

then why be in a relationship?

romance? emotional closeness? LOVE? not everything has to be about stuffing your dick into something senpai

I wouldn't say it's degeneracy, but it's a real easy way to cuck yourself. Have fun taking women out to dinner and going through the motions while your girlfriend goes through 100 guys just because she asks for sex.

>*twenty forty five

album is gold outside of lady dada's nightmare

That's a bit far
My thoughts exactly

Healthy

I would never ever participate in one myself because that's my taste, but its not some absurd idea.

quality post

degeneracy, if you do this you need to take a look at your moral values. essentially destroying any value in a relationship just so you can fuck anything and everything you want

I don't like them, but I'm not going to judge you if you're in one.

yeah all value in relationships is having an exclusive fuck agreement

alright buddy just keep your cock in your pants

Degeneracy

what are you on about now?

in theory it's fine, especially if both people are okay with it

in practice i find it always leads to trouble, and i would never try an open relationship myself, but if other people wanna try i dont care

underrated post

The middle guy's holding up bread but there is no goat

seeing them live in two days!

i jus want 2 nut fuck relationships

it genuinely works for some people but obviously it's not meant for everyone and would be easily mistreated by any average couple

Saw them live two days ago! Is Mannequin Pussy playing?

Want one
Don't Have one
Still okay tho

absolute degeneracy

yep, exciting stuff!

bad move

this is so bad. Fuck hipsters. May they all perish

>hipsters
>>>/2013/

I guess they can work for some, but imo feelings are the same as the body, if someone is sharing their body with other people, that person isnt really 100% with me, and I'm not ok with that

Something that isn't necessary, but it's nice anyways.

It's so good! I thought I knew Joni Mitchell until I heard "Paprika Plains."

>It's a "thinly disguised Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums" episode