>others... not so much

youtu.be/516czVdGsLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbekpNWbL5k
youtube.com/watch?v=iCReKTqcWvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=XbekpNWbL5k

>youtube
>in any way shape or form related to Sup Forums other than being a medium to watch videos

MODS

Youtube videos are short films.

indeed, joey salads are PrankKino

i was looking for this thanks

have we gotten directives on how youtube shit is related to this board?

because i've seen several "weird youtube" threads hit 300 posts while other youtube threads get deleted instantly.

lmao

God this is so satisfying

>a compilation of fake punches

Because a lot of the deleted threads are usually people linking videos with little views or subs, trying to promote their shitty channel

>becoming more common nowadays
You could have said that 8 months ago, now it's the beginning of the end.

saw some thread about casey neistat being deleted almost instantly a while back so it's not just that.

i mean it's fine with me if youtube stuff isn't allowed here but it would be nice to get some knowledge on it

>OP pic is 2:41 mins.
>20 seconds of which is dedicated to the intro
>15 of which is dedicated to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE xD

2:06 of YOUTUBE PRANKSTERS xDDD isnt a short film you mongoloid.

MODS

God I fucking hate these cunts so much. "social experiment" aka, straight up harassment and using that term to justify their bullshit. How are they not in fucking jail for this? The amount of harassment, death threats, bomb threats is unacceptable. Seriously. How are they not in deep shit over this? Unless it's all 100% fake and the cops know that ?

how havent you killed yourself yet?

Actually I'm really surprised this thread is still up, I think there are a few new ones that are really trigger happy. I don't even think I have great taste in tv/cinema, but if a thread isn't lewd and it's discussing either one it definitely belongs here.

I mean, half of the fucking webm threads are waifu shit and they apparently don't give a fuck about those (which I could care less just leave legit threads alone). I've seen them deleting above board tv show threads, and a few horror movie threads just off the top of my head.

I love that guy who hire street hookers to kiss them passionately so we could think of him that he's a real playa, it's just a social experiment you know

YouTubers are hipster bellends.

These pranksters are a pack of faggots but why do these niggers instantly go react with violence like this? It's like a reflex action with absolutely no consideration for what will happen.

I love how those girls sitting down have no reaction other to scream for like 10 seconds, and then when they start running away they fumble around for like another 10 seconds grabbing all their shit, then one goes back for her jacket. Anything under a 30 second timer and they woulda gotten btfo for a fucking jacket.

Those work guys didn't have the best reaction, but at least they were ready to leave their expensive as shit van and tools behind.

Because I have a gf who I'm going to marry. A house, a dog, a good job, and hobbies I enjoy. Along with having over 500 confirmed K.Os in thai chi and ninjutsu

Hahaha bros its a prank get a bitch mate
youtube.com/watch?v=iCReKTqcWvE

STOP THAT