reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30pwrt/spoilers_all_grrm_subtly_wrote_someone_has/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAk1zbW7JiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

FIRST FOR BLACKED MAIS

explain

Based

>greatjon in the books
>He’d cozened the huge northman into drinking enough wine to kill any three normal men, yet after Roslin had been bedded the Greatjon still managed to snatch the sword of the first man to accost him and break his arm in the snatching. It had taken eight of them to get him into chains, and the effort had left two men wounded, one dead, and poor old Ser Leslyn Haigh short half a ear. When he couldn’t fight with his hands any longer, Umber had fought with his teeth.
>greatjon in the show
>lmao he dead

Keep your autism in here, thanks

She does look like a proper little cumslag in this pic

Do you think Melly had any real kids over her long life?

Guys, do you think if I beg her desperately enough, she would agree that I be her footstool for the rest of my life?

Lets play a game anons

You can permanently remove 5 shitposters from /got/ forever

but

You have to choose 5 shitposters that would stay in /got/ forever

which ones anons

>bookfags

book Jaime:

>Who in seven hells is this one?"
>"The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard," Jaime returned with cold courtesy. "I might ask the same of you, my lady."
>"Lady? I'm no lady. I'm the queen."
>"My sister will be surprised to hear that."
>"Lord Ryman crowned me his very self." She gave a shake of her ample hips. "I'm the queen o' whores."
>No, Jaime thought, my sweet sister holds that title too.

1. Bradamante
2. Bradamante
3. Bradamante
4. Bradamante
5. Bradamante

Stay:
1. The melisandre poster
2. frogfu poster
3. bran poster
4. kinvara poster
5. no idea

So gentlemen, how can we conspire to get nudes from Sophie Turner?

Honestly the prefect couple.

Nope, but if you punch her in the face you have a chance at fucking her.

We decide who the best looking, most charismatic /got/fag is and send them on a night out around Sophie's town

>ywn die namelessly for her cause, only for her to fuck LF as a reward before your blood even dries.

Just wait a couple of years and you will see her below average tits in some C-tier schlock

i've gotten to the point where nudes arent enough anymore, hardcore anal rape video when

What's the punishment for walking away from the Kingsguard? Death?

Taking hostages isn't a thing in showgot

She's a fucking ice queen. No doubt she'll be a a mega cunt. Even more so then she is now.

I actually chatted online with her once for thirty minutes. Im serious. AMA

Good thing we're friends. Or we'd be fucking you in the ass right now.

OFFICIAL LIST OF ACCEPTED AND BORDERLINE NON-AUTISTIC SHITPOSTING AS PER KING ROBERT'S REQUEST

>/Highgarden/ posting
>Radmure posting
>Mace posting
>Lyanna Stark (Ozge/kaya/ashara-user all welcome)
>Kinvara posting
>FROM THE DUSTY MESA posting (for consistency)
>Cordelia Hill posting
>Bella Ramsay posting

ifyou dont see your name here, your memes are fucking cancer

>chairs look like they've been taken from a dentists waiting room

DARIO has GAY BLUE HAIR and gets INBRED VALYRIAN PUSSY every day. YOU serve the Queen LOYALLY and get GREYSCALE.

So instead of becoming a more well-rounded man and getting away from the influence of his sister like he does in the book, show Jaime becomes evil and is driven by his cock? Quality stuff.

Three ring around the rosies and 4 our fathers.

>all that effort just for some sloppy seconds
Nah senpai.

Which is really stupid, since nobles and kings were ransomed all the time in real life

Most likely

>posting little girls
>not autistic
Nice try, pedo

proof?

RENLY is a GAY and got to FUCK Margarey. YOU are a KING and get BURNED ALIVE by your MUM.

Your Grace.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

Name's Ace.

I used to have screenshots on my old laptop but it broke down. I chatted with her during season 5

>1. Maise
>2. JONSA
>3. danyfags
>4. smirkfu
>5. houndposters
>Stay:
>1. mace poster
>2. frogfu poster
>3. bran poster
>4. theon poster
>5. Stannis

>Ramsay kills the giant
youtube.com/watch?v=iVD9jbiaSu0

TYRION is a DEFORMED dwarf and gets LAID regularly. YOU speak TWENTY languages and your BF is a EUNUCH.

Get some SUPERIOR VALYRIAN SEED first, Andal.

Does anyone has that webm with raven and bran sending radio signals?

literally get the fuck out and kill yourself weeb, you are so obviously new to /got/ i think you should quit before you fucking try and settle in here. What would Stannis think of your fucking anime obsession you little thin armed CUNT.

kek

I can't be the only one to hate every attempt at comedy this season tries to make? I cringe every time. Who here actually finds it funny?

This. I am a showfag, but it is obvious they fucked his character over. God, there are so many characters I just don't care about anymore. And what the fuck was the point of Arya's "arc"?

It was on redd it, supposedly.

Remove:

>Tripfags
>Stannisfags
>Jonsa shippers
>JonDany shippers
>Bedwetters fag

Stay:

>Maceposters
>/Highgarden/
>From the dusty mesa guy
>Frogfu posters
>Saladdressing

but attack on Titan is pretty cool

You're telling me you don't?

Wow. You remember when I talked about it before! Yeah, it was on reddit, I used to post daily in her subreddit, and she messaged me saying Im weird, but that she meant it in a nice way

>I will murder every Tully man woman and child just to put my cock inside of my sister again
What did he mean by this?

EDMURE gets to BANG his hot WIFE and see his SON. YOU get KILLED offscreen after ABANDONING your great niece to the BOLTONS.

>What would Stannis think
Upvote from the Mannis incoming XD

we are just rational.

(farts)

You get laid? :DD But you hav no gog :DDD No benis :DDDDDD

nah man,i am not going.

>anime
>cool

Where were you when you realized that GRRM is just stalling for time to die?

>literally two chapters about Arriane travelling
>a chapter about sansa doing nothing

He's given up on the book a long time ago

lol. How did you take that. What's her favourite band.

IT'S MY PARENT'S FAULT, LAD. THEY DIDN'T RAISE ME RIGHT.

>ice queen
weird way to write "retarded worthless cunt"

Between old men fisting and lines directly from Adam Sandler's latest movie, yes.

rip fastest waif

may you find hihg speed and jumps in the afterlife

JON breaks his VOWS and FUCKS a wildling and will be CROWNED king in the North. YOU follow the RULES and get HANGED.

Bran sold his soul for second life and during the visions he has during the bargain and the process of bringing him back does he witness his death in the future, tastes his own blood ( dies again )then is flying around in cold grey mists flying above icicle blades. Then has a conversation about wings because his were wings just like a white walkers blade. Casting no shadow, thin, translucent.
Grey mist is either the clouds or his icefyre.

The nights king when union with a white walker gave his seed. And when he did he also gave his soul.

Bran literally gives the raven his seed when he falls from the tower.

Check this guys theory out. Theres some good info there.

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30pwrt/spoilers_all_grrm_subtly_wrote_someone_has/

The show begins with Jaime and Bran and will end with Jaime dieing while killing the ice dragon bran is now incarnated in via blood sacrifice / magic etc.

I'm hoping benjen gets him to the wall only to strap him to the godswood tree and slit his throat.

I said im honored she msgd me and thanked her, then she said dont get formal, act naturally. I didnt ask for her favorite band.

Wow, I post on there very frequently. She messaged you on Reddit? This is incredible.

Where were you when you realised that GRRM is only releasing chapters where nothing much happens so as not to spoil major plot points before TWOW is released?

link to post?

Remove:
>Tripfags
>frogfags
>Normie poo in a loo shills
>pedofags
>"lyanna"fags (includes kayafags, roachfags etc)

Keep:
>danyfags
>/Highgarden/
>FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>Very fast Waif
>Preston shills as long as they don't overdo it

What proof did she provide?

>nothing much happens

>Arya going rogue
>Euron openly admitting he's a kinslayer and telling Aeron he's going to become a god

Isn't she like 30? Way past optimal breeding age.

>Valyrian armor
>Not a major plot point

based

>>Preston shills as long as they don't overdo it
Thanks lad!

I used to post daily on the subreddit dedicated to her, sometimes 2-3 times a day during that period. She said she finds it weird but cool that someone is such a big fan of hers

Her biological clock is ticking. Will make her desperate for a breeding mate so maybe I'd have a chanse...

I didnt ask for any. But this account I literally had no friends on, noone knew who I am, I believe 100% it was her

Does anyone know if we will get an appearance of martin the maester or Aerys' bastard daughters daughter.

Link of martin the maester.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAk1zbW7JiA

That's so awesome, I used to frequently post giant Sophies and it's a dream of mine to even talk to her. So jealous. Did she message you on leddit?

Like you would get to breed her. She's lesbian anyway.

Tell that to

lol the myrish know how to make modern glasses and martin speaks with an american accent.

What colour is her anus? This is important.

remove:
>cast him/her fag
>jonsa poster
>maisefag
>jonautist
>branposter

stay:

>Kinvaraposter
>Maceposter
>Preston
>Stannisfag
>me

game of thrones was the only thing I had left
I dont have anything now
thanks d&d

VALYRIAN

yes . she was really nice but kind of snobby. She asked me what I think of her character, I mostly kissed her ass throughout the chat about how awesome she is and how strong Sansa is etc.... At the end she said she did the msg on a dare and thanked me for not being creepy

Best list so far.

>God, there are so many characters I just don't care about anymore.
Yep, D&D cannot write interesting and believable characters but they're very good at ruining existing characterisations.

she has very fair skin. so probably pink.

And who are you?

Based Radmure posting

>LISTEN UP. THIS IS NOW A /TULLY/ THREAD.

>LANNISTER AND FREY FAGS GTFO

>STARK LADS ALLOWED

GET RAD OR GET REKT

what a waste.

STEEL