FSU's Travis Rudolph made an incredible gesture to a boy with autism

Rev up those feels, boys.

si.com/extra-mustard/2016/08/30/florida-state-travis-rudolph-lunch-boy-autism

>implying this isn't the GOAT college uni

If only someone from FSU had sat with lex

The autistic boy has a seat right behind all the preppy looking girls. He's probably pissed off at the large black man who sat down and blocked his view of girl butts.

>an ohio state faggot tries to make the thread about them

what a shocker

Lex would have shived him

calm down, jim. there's room for everyone.

the kid is the white rosa parks.

Travis Rudolph thought he could improve his draft stock by sitting next to a loser kid on a school visit. After he sat down and noticed the snot-nosed autistic kid who reeked of old semen, Rudolph immediately regretted his decision. It was at that moment Rudolp spotted a teacher with a camera pointed at him. It was too late for Rudolph to get up and leave, so he sat there and ate his pizza next to the jizzy ginger.

hahahahaha

Travis Rudolph now has a date with a milf. Meanwhile, the rest of us can empathise with the autistic kid.

>MILF
>ILF

not really, checked her fb page

she's overweight and has also not much going on in the face department

In other words, she's every black man's dream girl.

Yeah, this might work out for Rudolph very well.

right? even the girl on the upper middle is doing her own charity by pointing her crotch at the boy

As far as he's concerned, he never eats lunch alone.

>Travis Rudolph sat and ate lunch with sp's janitor

That's pretty cool. Even if he truly doesn't care about the kid, at least it probably made him feel better not being alone.

based

K-12 is a social bloodbath. I remember being upset at the "weird" kids if they wanted to hang out or something and now I know they just had developmental problems. Thank God I was somewhat normal but even I'm an autistic spergelord.

This.

I was (and still am) an autist, but luckily being involved with sports made me at least passable for socializing in normie eyes.

I still mostly just wall flowered and drank alone at parties though, only really talked to teammates and shit even if some slutty chick was throwing herself at me (and every guy in the room)

>tfw a college football player never ate lunch with you
>tfw you are still a massive social autist