Junior in college taking German, what's some good German music that would help me learn?

Junior in college taking German, what's some good German music that would help me learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZf5Ti_xVf0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7Pgs4RKoo
youtube.com/watch?v=OV2mszYq760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kraftwerk

Die Woody's

Are you just starting to learn german?

youtube.com/watch?v=XZf5Ti_xVf0

Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft

Helge Schneider, if you like to laugh. Also choral works by Bach, etc. Excrementory Grindfuckers, and many more...

Most germans don't even get Helges sense of humor, how's a foreinger who's just started learning supposed to get him?

Why would you go to college for such a stupid subject? It's a language that's spoken in like 3 countries and none of them are relevant. Everyone in those 3 countries already speaks English, and within the next 10 years we'll have real-time Google Translate.

>Google Translate.

What do you use? I use wordreference as a phone app since it tells you in which context you would use a word, alternate meanings, etc.

It has most basic languages and has especially developed conjugations for widely-used ones.

>implying translate won't be one of the most relevant programs to daily life once it gets good

Screenshot this post, faggot. Then 10 years down the line when you're on the computer getting a memo from your French boss instantly translated you'll remember me. Learning a new language is one of the most worthless time sinks I can think of. Human translators will be gone 20 years from now.

I don't use any translating apps or website, African-American. Ich kann lesen Deutsche aber kann nicht Sprechen oder Schreiben very good.

>Implying there aren't the most useless thing ever.
Damn your repeating numerical values, I won't screencap it.

I learned some very basic conversational german from listening to a lot of Kraftwerk and even Rammstein and memorizing the translated lyrics.
You'll also learn some less useful words, but surprisingly Rammstein is effective because of the loudness and clarity of the lyrics and the relatively simple writing.

Die Verte Affe by Supershirt has some easy to understand lyrics. Then any of Schubert's lieder.

scorpions

depends what your skill level is.
if youre fairly confident in yr proficiency go with some better deutschrap like zugezogen maskulin or audio88. otherwise the 'bigger' bands like neubauten rammstein or kraftwerk would be good

I like these guys but I can barely find any of their music, any german bros familiar maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7Pgs4RKoo
youtube.com/watch?v=OV2mszYq760

I took a German class in college just for fun. Music didn't help at all, watch german films.

Funny Games is now one of my favorite horror movies and the german is super easy to understand.
I got to where I could watch the movie without subtitles by the end of the semester.

i told u on fb deso dogg

Casper
Die Toten Hosen
Die Ärzte
Sportfreunde Stiller

Rammstein