Do you support Donald Trump?

Nah, man. Fuck that pendejo.

American in leafistan. Fuck no.

Yes

yes

haha lolno

yes

thanks

I voted for the fucker because of the whole "drain the swamp" rhetoric.
I have yet to see him do much of anything regarding that, and until he does he's a shitty president in my eyes.

Also the whole wall thing is a fucking joke. We missed the window to stop Mexican immigrants a long time ago.

In some regards, wholeheartedly. In other regards, he's an absolute mong.

>unironically supporting cheeto voldemort
pol is leaking again.. assuming your not /r/le_dolan altright trolls can I just say, are you guys fucking for real?
1. this is an international board and I think I speak for the whole of Europe (..along with at least 48% of my country, and the MAJORITY in America) in saying that this shit fucking triggers me.
2. On the note it's an international board, just think how welcome foreigners now feel in your country. No I mean really think about it. Not nice, huh?

ARGH I have so many more salient points to make, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with fucking fascists in 2017. Plus it's only liable to upset me (AGAIN) and I'm literally shaking rn

The only thing you bigots understand is violence and hatred apparently. So be it. Let's see how tough you are on the streets when you're not hiding behind your Pepe memes.

I'm not alone in feeling like this, right? Huh, int? Send me some positive vibes (Yous) here brothers and sisters, no matter your race, flag, whether your cis or any of that shit. He Will Not Divide Us.

>The only thing you bigots understand is violence and hatred apparently

not even a trump supporter, but post above is bait
not even supplying the (you)

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or being honest.

I'll just be serious as always then.
That type of rhetoric is viewed just as unfavorably by the average person as Trump's was.
I may not like the guy, but that type of attitude is held by people praying for him to fail. I don't want him to fail, he is my president for better or worse.

for real though, I just can't hate Drumpf, when the triggered left triggers me more than his policies does. Meme magic

no

Yes

>The only thing you bigots understand is violence and hatred apparently

they are more like sectarian. they only wanna randomly say "shut up you libcucks" to someone else who doesnt join in that internet circlejerking groups, dont have any influence on their lives. its truly like the notorious leftest chink shit called struggle session.

not really

heh

yes and no

funny because most illegals are coming from Central America and not from mexico

>confirmed draft-dodger

literal cuck.

sure thing as long as he is against China

A man chooses, a slave obeys.