How often do you cry because getting laid or gf is so hard?

how often do you cry because getting laid or gf is so hard?

Today I almost cried how its impossible for me to get laid and actually attract the opposite gender unlike other people who got pleasures of life handed to them on a silver plate because they are naturally attractive or some shit...though I wish I was able to make tears flowing easily instead of just feeling it in my eyes and have someone other to cry with :( /feelsfuckingsadman/

It's okay user

The celibate life isn't that bad, but the lonely life is. Fix that and things will be better

Sex is overrated, try finding a person who shares your interests, it's way easier to communicate with.

your not realizing your full potential
yea also this

>tfw bitches on my d 24/7
>tfw need to focus on going pro
>no time for hoes

i was ugly and autistic, now im just ugly and slightly autistic and its not hard getting laid/a gf
just dont b urself

'Food is overrated' says the fat child to the starving one.

>getting laid
are you 15?

>"hey i like spaghetti too!"

I had two sexual partners in my whole life, I don't think it is too much.
I was borderline autistic with girls but finding an other clumsy girl like myself helped A LOT.
MAMMA MIA

My depressive phases are very minor nowadays. It is just a general gloominess that doesn't go away, no major feelings of sadness anymore though (sudoku is off the menu).

never, I'm past that.
It only bother me until I was 22 or so

Literally came back from the whorehouse 30 minutes ago.

Takes away the pressure between your legs and feels good. You should do it instead of being a sad shit.

This. It doesn't get better but you stop caring (atleast you won't care that much anyhow).

So you don't live in your mom's house anymore?

Yes I know that feel

I hadnt been crying for 2 years, cus i couldnt even if i wanted to. But like a week ago i cried, and that felt good

How's your jewish "gf" friend

I'm 25 and I still care. Send help.

I dunno, I haven't had sex many times but each time it just kind of happened, I didn't really try.

I think i'm more comfortable being alone at this point, so getting laid/having a gf has become a 'eh, i can take it or leave it' thing for me.

This guy is right Sex is one thing, company is another. Say whatever you want, you can't deny the human need for social interaction. Do it for too long and you fuck your head up.