Best electronic album since aphex twins drukqs

Best electronic album since aphex twins drukqs
trust me years from now. ppl will be calling this a game changer

what about the song with Young Thug?

I don't understand all the hate for this album. It's chill summer album and certainly better then any The XX albums

Breddy gud

i mean it's fun but

A. caribou did it better before this was out
B. without four tet this wouldn't exist

A. Which Caribou album are you talking about? Our Love?
B. Did Four Tet co-produce it?

>A. caribou did it better before this was out
nah i disagree love that record but not in the same league

>B. without four tet this wouldn't exist
cmon lad don't play the who started who game not really revelant to how good the music sounds

>game changer
It's watered down bass for Americans.

dude

Fucking masterpiece love this album

>"electronic"

Fucking dumb Yanks

it's fun

Stranger in a Room is the only bit i didn't really like

this desu famalam

about the only thing on this posh schoolboy pile of garbage that didn't put me to sleep

>implying Obvs and Girl are bad

what is this neoclassical in bongland?

first twenty seconds of arcas mutant are infinitely more important than this entire thing. I like it but cmon

?????

I know it's overrated but that's just going too far.

I've tried listening to Autechre so many times and I cannot enjoy it

Moist and warm electronic albums have ruined me

literally jungle and garage reappropriated for generic indie mag friendly electronic music with """tropical""" influences

All that heart warming counterpoint though...

>FlyLo exists

I fixed that weird spot on your album cover, man.

The heart warming hwat now

If I missed a good track from them like that pls show me

H a h

Not even as good as this.

I can see why you cant get into them now.

This thread is fucking retarded

But since we're talking about influential house music when will pic related get the recognition it deserves?

interesting that this guy was a protege of brian eno. i mean, he's taken a lot of people under his wing but not necessarily on the ambient front.

also i think this album is excellent and should be undisputed Sup Forumscore, but it's too p4k-core for contrarians i think

for me, his remake of gil scott heron "i'm new here" is better

What genre should I listen to for more stuff like this?

uk garage and post-dubstep

also like every other electronic album from 2012-2013 had the left-field thing going for it

you motherfuckers will eat up anything p4k throws your way, dear god. this album was okay at best, definitely not a "game changer".

>Ev-ery time I ha've a good time you do-too

I fucking love that song

That would be:

sd laika: that's harakiri

Porter Robinson got everyone beat with "worlds"

this is the actual game changer right here

what a fucking amazing album

>Oversteps
More like OverRATED
haha no but seriously this and Quaristice are def my two least favorite Autechre albums post-Confield. Their more ambient stuff never held my attention like their rhythmic stuff did to be honest. Maybe I need to listen to it more

I can definitely see Exai and elseq being regarded as serious game-changers though regardless of quality

Start from Incunabula and work forwards until you've heard everything

Four Tet's There Is Love In You is WAY better than In Colour, for sure

I find this album overrated, there have been better techno albums released around that time and since then.

Balam Acab: Wander/Wonder

yes, this album is fucking great

like what?

>Best

It's not bad but cmon lol

Ima ride in that pussy like a stroller!

'10s AOTD

I feel like a "game changer" would be obvious in context since it would massively affect albums coming out after it. Young thug is probably the last game changing artist in that sense.

The fact that so many Sup Forumstants still use the term ''electronic music'' only tells you how far Sup Forums still is from becoming a serious music board. Europeans have long recognized that their is no similarity between all the genres lumped together except for the plug attached to some of the instruments yet Sup Forums still persists. Good music boards rank the highly different genres and their subgenres yet Sup Forums still calls them all elelctronic. Sup Forums is still blinded by rockism: it all ''sounds the same'' and the instruments have plugs (not true, by the way), therefore it must all be the same genre. Europeans grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past, other boards grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past. Sup Forumstants are often totally ignorant of the ''electronically produced'' music of the past or anything past rock, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that ''electronic'' is a genre

Musique concrete
EAI / Onkyo
Turntable / tape music
Electronic rock crossover
Ambient
Hip hop
Dub
Downtempo / Chillout
Chillwave / Vaporwave / Internet genres
Techno and many subs
House and many subs
UK Garage and many subs
Trance and many subs
Breaks and many subs
EDM
Drone
Noise
Industrial
EBM
Synthpop

it's a pretty good album, not a game changer though
his gil scott heron stuff caught my attention way more desu

*blocks path*

Clearly the superior project

The Sunbather of garage.

ITT: The Pitchfork guide to 80 years of music lumped together because of a plug

>Dawn Chorus

I cum every time

It's good but by no means the best electronic album since drukQs.

Post them pls

THE PAST
INSIDE
THE PRESENT

lmao

no

no

no

FUCK no

yeah

lol

ahahaha

eh

rofl

the dadtronica fags really need to retire

yes

My nigga. Hope he comes back soon with some new stuff.

>muh Scaruffi validation

>tfw you can no longer post this in a best albums of the past 10 years thread

The fact that so many Sup Forumstants still use the term ''electronic music'' only tells you how far Sup Forums still is from becoming a serious music board. Europeans have long recognized that their is no similarity between all the genres lumped together except for the plug attached to some of the instruments yet Sup Forums still persists. Good music boards rank the highly different genres and their subgenres yet Sup Forums still calls them all elelctronic. Sup Forums is still blinded by rockism: it all ''sounds the same'' and the instruments have plugs (not true, by the way), therefore it must all be the same genre. Europeans grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past, other boards grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past. Sup Forumstants are often totally ignorant of the ''electronically produced'' music of the past or anything past rock, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that ''electronic'' is a genre

Musique concrete
EAI / Onkyo
Turntable / tape music
Ambient
Hip hop
Dub
Downtempo / Chillout
Techno and many subs
House and many subs
UK Garage and many subs
Trance and many subs
Breaks and many subs
EDM
Drone
Noise
Industrial
EBM
Synthpop

>elseq
>dadtronica
??????

I don't think so

yes

These tbqh
In colour won't age well

Musique concrete
EAI / Onkyo
Turntable / tape music
Ambient
Hip hop
Dub
Downtempo / Chillout
Techno and many subs
House and many subs
UK Garage and many subs
Trance and many subs
Breaks and many subs
EDM
Drone
Noise
Industrial
EBM
Synthpop

>comparing a garage pop album to aphex twin
most retarded post of the day

four tet LITERALLY did co-produce it, you fucks

>using paint

R Plus Seven literally shits all over this album

Musique concrete
EAI / Onkyo
Turntable / tape music
Ambient
Hip hop
Dub
Downtempo / Chillout
Techno and many subs
House and many subs
UK Garage and many subs