That guy who is a fan of a team because they "were good when I was a kid"

>that guy who is a fan of a team because they "were good when I was a kid"

staying on a bandwagon once a good team goes to shit is acceptable

>that guy who is a fan of a team

>that guy who is a fan of a team because he's from the same city or state as them

As opposed to what? That's how most fans are created.

Kys yourself

>that guy who is a fan of a local team because theirs are the only games he can go to

do people here seriously hate that? wtf I hate Sup Forums now that the Olympics are over

So every Arsenal fan?

>that gay who is a fan of a team because he finds a player cute

>that guy who is a fan of a team because "I used to play them in a videogame once"

Fuck that guy

He's the fucking worse
>ill just use the giants they drafted me back in a videogame once
>wait where's tiki barber
>oh ok I'll still use them
>wait how do you sprint

Get out.

>play NFL Blitz at a friends house
>know nothing about football
>pick a team randomly
>have fun, decide i want to start watching football
>team i picked was the patriots

:3

Hey EVERYBODY, FUCK THIS GUY

>that guy that picks a different team than his father

>mfw my father is a long haired rocker who doesn't care about football but used to take me to the local non-league games because he'd go there with some of his mates for a pint and now i support the local non-league team

This

You are born into a team. You don't choose it. It's in your genes

Best posts.

>My father isn't a bandwagoning faggot
Feels good

indeed

>mfw my dad is a Giants, Yankees, Rangers, Knicks fan
>mfw I'm a Jets, Mets, Devils, Nets fan

That's me tho

>that guy who picks a team based on its colors

thats literally why i follow city. i support my local teams here though.

T. Man united "fan"

i don't understand. why else would you support a club if you didn't like them growing up?

i watched Rivaldo growing up and i became a barcelona fan and loved brazil during the late 90s world cup. icing on the cake was Ronaldinho. isn't that how most international people grow into clubs?

What if I started following a team and they went 18-1 that same year?

THE COWBOYS WILL BE BACK TO THE TOP!

My dad thought sports were sinful and we should never play or watch them, also moved us out of the country when I was a baby. Who should I be a fan of?

kys plz

me

>My subjective experience and attachment to my team is more valid than yours

My dad doesn't really care about sports but he's a Botafogo """fan"""".
I'm a Flamengo fan because my maternal gramma was a fanatic fan and kept pushing for it.

Best post. My dad is a Giants "fan", but the real sports fans in my family are Jets fans. I even root for the Cowboys from time to time just to annoy him.

Where you grew up.

As opposed to being a fan of Manchester United when you live in London?

Chelsea or Arsenal.

Sounds like you got screwed

Th-there is nothing wrong with this!

>My dad liked a less successful team so I took whatever excuse I could to root for a team that wins

>Is this your dad in the back?

Or from Boise Idaho?

>that guy who continues to support the team that moved out of the city he grew up in

Well I already support Cork in Hurling and Football. What about Handegg, or Ape Hoop? Should I not like the Busc or Spurs anymore?

Hell no.

>that guy who's entire shit state has no pro league teams he can support

>wanting off the bandwagon once the team goes to shit but not wanting people to know you were a bandwagoner

lol niggers.

>dubless Canada

>not encouraging your child to make up their own mind, but stick with their decision once it's made, but take them along to the team you support anyway and hope they follow suit

Imagine being a Leeds fan desu and trying to force your child to support that shit show

Lol no it isn't

Reading some of this shit is making me sick

>that guy who grew up liking a team then moved and never goes to a game ever again because he lives in a different city.

>that guy that likes clubs based on aesthetics

I support Crystal palace and I have lived in SE London all my life, does Sup Forums like me?

kek I know someone who got a season ticket, the very season leeds got relegated from the prem.

I just pressed random on pes when I was younger

This is how Man Utd fans try to justify it because they weren't dominant for a few years

I like you user

>Barves fans
I'm one of them.

>that kid who's a Cowboys/sanfran giants/okc thunder fan

those people whose gloryhunter Liverpool or United but now claim that because they're shit that they are not a gloryhunter

It's even funnier with Leeds as their dads were gloryhunters only for the kids to get stuck with a shitty championship team

New York Bro??

Yes, I was totally aware of that as a 3 year old and that's why my bday party was literally Flamengo themed.

>tfw my dad didn't care about football at all so i could just pick any team
>dad and me are huge F1 fans though and supported elder-god Schumi for decades
>still both Ferrari fans

feels good mang

>supporting a sitting in a car "team"

Jersey. Same shit

Dad is a Cubs fan.
Mom is a cardinals fan.

They both grew up in the St. Louis metro.

My mom's entire family are cards fans.
My dad's entire family are cards fans.

There is zero reason for my dad to be a Cubs fan, and thus I stayed with the other 99% of people in my family and am a Methinals fan.

I bear a lot less ill will than most cards fans toward the Cubs as a result, though

>living in Bongladesh

>10% Roma

whose wifi you leeching off on your way to Calais, Tobar?

I wanna see all those people who were Heat fans 3-4 years back and see who they support now

>live in a city which local club used to be good so had rivalries with most nearby big clubs, but is now forever in the lower leagues
>decide picking a random team is better than choosing the nearest club in the top flight since said club is a bitter rival
>i pick Roma, it was 2003-04

i drew the short straw

GSW
Can confirm by seeing all the aussie bandwagoners firsthand

>That kid who picked his team because he liked the logo / jerseys