Youre country

> Youre country
> Are you planning on gettin an Sup Forumsernational grill?

1. Argentina
2. Yes. I'll get me a nice british/american/german wife some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWTKFfWQM7g

I lost all hope of getting a girl time ago.

Sorry I don't like that place.

1. Argentina
2. one day I'll get my polski qt

>british
those fucking teeth.
>American
literally why bother, our women are trash.
>German
there's plenty of German heritage in Argentina.

do better.

seriously, how do you Argentinians not know your own heritage? you probably are fucking polish. or German. or Italian. or Spanish. or any mix of them.

i want my kids to be bilingual, i those seem to be the best choices. isnt bad either

I am Greek

they will be. I'm certain you know Spanish and English right? it's basically mandatory if you go to a private school in Argentina. how hard is it to pick up a third language? I'm honestly asking. My ex was from Argentina, and though she ended up being too much for me, I did have a great 7 years with her and I do wish my children had the benefit of a bilingual mother.

no, I only want a girlfriend from me region, I don't care for any other. I can only appreciate beauty when I know it's local. same happens for buildings, lanscapes, etc....

well shit. yeah. but there's loads of multilingual citizens in Argentina.

meant ethnic. got caught up in bilingual guy.

so what if I have european hurritage?, I still want an international qt, I guess it's the same with OP, having a national gf/bf who speak other languages it's not the same

> and though she ended up being too much for me

what did you mean by this?

if you haven't noticed, the 3 countries he mentioned are ethnically from western europe. the source of the only people inherently capable of creating and sustaining a society with a high standard of living.
This is in contrast to his own country's people, so it's only natural that he perceives people from those countries very positively.

British women are the best you fucking faggot

*hooks u in the gabber*
'WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY PEOPLE!?'

> Are you planning on gettin an Sup Forumsernational grill?
I wan't to marry a brazilian girl but you never know what could happen xd

1. Wales
2. Yes, a non-muslim girl from the Middle East or North Africa

1. Flag
2. Perhaps, a non-white one seems tempting, nut don't really care

Brother had a North African Coptic gf and she cheated on him

Handle with care

>North African Coptic gf

Fuck, I love the look on those girls (particularly girl on the right)

I'm more into Iranian and Turkish girls, but still I'll watch myself, white women are really attractive to me as well just not emotionally

1. England
2. I doubt I will ever get a girl.

1. flag
2. I have a dream to get Polish gf and then she will make pszszsz sound with my dick in her mouth

I think you should consider Armenian or Georgian gf. They are not muslims but still have fucked up tribal mentality and their parents can cause problems

Wouldn't mind a Caucasian gf tbqh, ethnic Russian ones are alright too.

For me it's

Middle Eastern > North African > Southern European > Slav >>> North Indian > Latina > Western European > Native American >>> Scandinavian > German >>>>> South Indian > East Asian > Black African >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abo

>Are you planning on gettin an Sup Forumsernational grill?
>planning
and that's as far as it goes for you

I like our girls just fine

I like your girls too

>those legs
how cruel

shut up i'll get my Sup Forumsernational gf some day REEEEEEEEEEE

sadly i will have no choice

maybe
I'm going to ask a girl out for vday who's both slav and québécoise
I don't care if she turns out to have a dick, she's my 10/10

Yes, meeting a croatian woman soon, had contact for 3 years kind, of a pen pal, played games together. Cool shit.

Will meet her in the Summer.

Good for you buddy

Hope I can get a qt Slav who doesn't turn out to be a golddigger

Pretty sure she isn't, since Im pissPoor and she knows it. Besides, her personality is great, shes hot, smart, little bit dat but eh shes going to the gym. Smart interests as me.

Hope things Go well.

And youll find someone kerel, dont worry.

>flag

>IDK, I'll let it happen...

Dat = fat*
Smart =same*

Did you meet on her interpals?

Nice to have a girl who enjoys playing games with you and shares your interests, hope it goes well dutchbro.

My biggest worry is being with a girl who shares none of my interests and is so close-minded that she won't try anything new, should be okay if I try hard enough though.

She sounds really nice