youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=XszIT9eCTrA
youtube.com/watch?v=Exmi6MY7pYA
youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw
qrd.org/qrd/media/television/1996/snl.slur.response-02.28.96
gendertalk.com/trans-actions-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy has become popular here suddenly but he has always been my hero. The last great comedian.

With jews you lose.

Literally watching this right now. Dude is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

kek

He hosts a show with an avid holocaust denier

Women wet their panties around this guy, he should have been a way bigger star than Sandler.

he's pretty funny on mike tyson mysteries.

I walked through blood and bones in the streets of Manhattan trying to find my brother.
He was in northern Canada.

he is awesome. He was the second best news anchor ever and he is the voice of pigeon

His Andy Richter the Swedish-German joke on Conan was fantastic

He's Canadian. They're infamous for being assholes.

>so the computer doesn't really work to make you a big hit?

>a moth goes into a podiatrist's office

lel

he's serving a youthful porpoise

I bet it's spelled B O R E D

>that total rekt moment

Never seen anything funnier than that moment 2bh

Easily the single funniest moment in talk show history
youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

Link me senpai

Thanks, can't believe I missed that

And he's not proud of it either. He actually apologized to Carrot Top after.

I wanna hear more juicy details about his sex life sex life sex life

youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEvl43zYY

Well, he once fucked his friend's wife in the ass while his friend was out mowing the lawn.

Fuck I love norm.

Barely qualifies as a comedian. He's like that guy you went to high school with who you run into behind the counter of the local gas station when you go to your parents for christmas

Needs to reboot Norm Live tbqh just so Adam Egert can be abused some more

He should lose that fuckin douchebag

uh source?

If I ever was gay, like if they made it mandatory or something, then I would choose the smallest cock and I would like a guy that came fast.

Here, OP, here is my ASS.

>I'm sorry about bringing up Hitler

Oh man. I don't know whats funnier; Norm's jokes or watching the two other youtube millennial "comedians" try to keep up with him

No barffyman362 you cannot rape my mother with a knife.

That sour bitch's face when he said that. Dead.

He told the story on Adam Carolla's old radio show.

I'd love to see more Norm Live but I'm pretty sure he already burned through the only 15 people in show business that will still talk to him

I liked it when he hosted the espys.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8

youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY

>"We can't go back to her place, she's dating a guy. And it doesn't matter what color he was... but it was a very frightening color"

remember when he played the KFC guy?

>YouTube comedy show

Why are Ross and Norm soiling their names with this bullshit? Are they both broke or something?

remember when he was paid in KFC?

>paid in food

I'll be right- I'm here.

Does anyone have a link to his story about being on the view and meeting George Bush?

He probably was broke, due to his gambling addiction, so he'll take any gig, he also did a lot of shitty commercials lately. Also he had a comedy show on youtube. He seems to have ups and downs, now he got his shit together but a while ago he looked really fat and depressed.

he should invite the RLM crew

What the fuck did Mark Hoppus ever do to you?

>tfw Norm will die in your lifetime

Such a lovable schmuck

>He died 50 years ago.
>I didn't even know he was sick.
>He wasn't.. Well, uh

Don't you think he's kind of living the dream as a comedian right about now? He has a bunch of easy gigs like Last Comic Standing, Mike Tyson Mysteries, and whatever else for quick easy money. Then he can spend the rest of his free time doing what he wants, whether that's standup, his podcast, or working on his book.

So it's not like he's struggling or anything, remember he has no interest in being an actor or anything

He was just trying to get back on TV. Supposedly the 'Video Podcast Network' stopped paying Norm in the last season, and they struggled to get guests because they all wanted to be paid.

He is, but he's also terrible with money.

I don't think he gambles anymore.

The light was on

Every day is a gamble when your last sidekick was Adam Egot.

>so I'm lighting up and here comes my dads big head swinging around the corner
>no body, just the head

It's Egret dummy. And show some respect for the deepest and most intellectual interviewer of our time

youtube.com/watch?v=XszIT9eCTrA

>even mentioning shit like RLM in a Norm thread

>you're an acid tongued arab!
how does he keep getting away with it??

THIS ONE SAYS YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A CUNT

That was actually a pretty good mantling of Norm's style.

>Kassem litterally asks Norm to apologize at the end of the show
>"What did I say?"

so fucking based

>So it's not like he's struggling or anything, remember he has no interest in being an actor or anything
I don't think he enjoys doing these trash gigs though, he obviously cares about making good stuff rather than making easy money. I don't think he likes current Hollywood or how the comedy world is today. It's obvious his dream was to get a talk show host gig, like Letterman. He also used to be passionate about writing movies, but Dirty Work didn't launch his career.

I mean it's the same conflict for all artists, doing things you want or getting paid.

I always got the vibe he cared more than he showed, and not getting recognition made him jaded. He knows he's one of the best but never really got mainstream popularity or much respect. Meanwhile people around him like Adam Sandler got huge. He also knows a lot of his projects have been shit and he could have done better, like his old sitcoms.

There's a part of him that's either incredibly lazy or self-destructive.

;_;

>never really got mainstream popularity or much respect

Maybe not as much from the general public, but he gets a ton of respect from those in the know. Listen to any other comedian or talk show host talk about him and they all fucking adore him. Hell, he was even hand picked by Letterman as the last ever stand-up comic on the late show

ALL THE STARS ARE OUT TONIGHT

Who is the best norm counterpart? Conan? Eget? Dennis Miller?

Conan had better Norm bits but Miller has better chemistry, eget is a fucking douchebag cunt

Eget, because he makes for so much material.

this fucking guy is not funny holy shit

Norm Macdonald has never made me laugh, not once. I've watched his stand up. I've watched his interviews. I've listened to his shitty podcast. I even watched that super wacky, post-modern ironic parody of a roast. None of it was fucking funny. For the love of god stop making these threads, every time I see his face I have to be physically sick.

>Listen, barfyman362, no, you cannot rape my mother with a knife!

This was the event that opened my eyes that DeFranco was a gigantic faggot. In one of his videos after he told Norm to go fuck himself and made fun of his sweatpants. I never watched that cockhat ever again.

It's 2am, go to bed

Turn off the computer Kassem.

Nice shoes faggot!

Miller and norm otp.
Norm can pretty much say or call Eget anything, norm live wouldn't have been half as funny without him.
Conan just kinda lets norm go off without really contributing anything.

back to where you came from how do they insult people over there oh yes troglodyte

youtube.com/watch?v=Exmi6MY7pYA

>pay up fucker!

HHHCCCCCCCCCCCCC

> Silverman's thighs
Jesus Christ. I fucking hate her but...gotdamn

>suddenly
Norm has been Sup Forums approved forever user.

You never challenge Norm to do something, because he'll do it in spades.

Miller. Two of the best weekend update anchors ever. Honorable mention to any time david spade showed up on dennis miller live.

>That's not what mine says, it says 4/20 was the birthday of

Norm has been fucking golden with Adam Carolla too, lets not forget.

And why the fuck hasnt Norm done an Unmasked with Ron Bennington yet?!

>Very compelling kind of figure...
>Odd looking duck
>There's something about his eyes... hypnotic
>...
>Huh?! His eyes are almost entirely black.
>He was a decorated veteran of WW1, huh - and then-
>Hold the fort.
>He hated jews.

Eget because Norm just rips into him and Eget sets him up for perfect jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw

hes a ventriloquist too

could you get away with this now?

qrd.org/qrd/media/television/1996/snl.slur.response-02.28.96

> On "Saturday Night Live"s February 24th show, regular Norm MacDonald appeared during the "Weekend Update" before a blowup of a USA Today story. It headlined the recent death sentence of convicted murdered John Lotter resulting from his part in the bloody, execution-style slaying of Brandon Teena, a 20 year old transexual man in Falls City, Nebraska, and two of his friends.

> Mr. MacDonald had this to say about the sentencing: "In Nebraska, a man was sentenced for killing a female crossdresser [sic] who had accused him of rape and two of her friends. Excuse me if this sounds harsh, but in my mind, they all deserved to die."

gendertalk.com/trans-actions-7/

> SNL’s Norm MacDonald is no friend of the transgender community. Just months after his infamous “everyone in this story deserved to die” comment on the Brandon Teena murder trial verdicts, MacDonald commented in his news update segment about transexual Sharon Boyd’s child custody case, saying, “Hmmm…I wonder who’s going to win this one, the mother of the 2 children, or the guy who had his penis twisted into a fake vagina.”

Fucking based

Norm is making fun of Jeff Ross too, which is the closest thing to a comedian there. The only one who could keep with Norm was Samberg and they had to shut it down

> hold the fort

Every. Time.

>isn't it weird how you can go to a doctor and say: You know how I have a cock? It's not real, I shouldn't have a cock, would you mind cutting it?

> im a person who is so tolerant, i would have sex with a L, a G, a B or a T.... but not a straight person

God those other two are terrible

If Norm MacDonald Live doesn't come back I'll kms

youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY