Why do people hoverhand?

Why do people hoverhand?

get called a touchy feely creeparama otherwise

He's a nu-male beta cuck, what do you expect?

Touching her would be misogyny

>not just resting your hand on the top of your head

>so close yet so far

That's not hoverhand. His fingers are touching her, and I'm 90% certain his hand is in fact on the back of her shoulder. him not gripping her like a perv does not mean that it's hovering.

That is not a hoverhand, user.

Shoulder herpes. That girl looks like she's been around the block.

I never met anyone irl who hoverhands desu.

The most underrated waifu.

Shelly is a lesbian virgin.

>don't hoverhand
>get thrown in jail for rape

Women do it so they don't have to touch sweaty, gross nerds and then dudes do it because they know that they're sweaty, gross nerds and that women don't like touching them.

>not just resting her hand on top of your head

>tfw got around hover handing by bunching my hand into a fist but it looked creepier in the picture

Is that even a famous person?

I do it because the first time I had to touch a girl in freshmen year was when I has to hold my arm around her for a photo, and then later she started telling people that I was holding her weird and moving my hand on her "creepily," even though I thought I wasn't. It's better to just look like a beta nerd than to have that accusation stuck to you for 4 years.

She's part of a Dutch television show about video games that airs on Comedy Central.

Not really famous, but people know her.

Sometimes what I do is I just rest my wrist on their shoulder. It's sort of a halfway house between the weird overthinking hoverhand and the potential pitfalls of actually gripping someone's shoulder with your actual hand.

Why is life so difficult bros?

Just imagine they're a family member and it's like x1000000000000000 easier

>not having your arms crossed in front of you and posing dominantly

Fuck GameKings. Go watch InsideGamer.

Yeah but they don't have waifus

How literally cares, you look like a mental midget when you hoverhand. If a bitch wants to snap a photo with you she probably won't mind your hand.