IN

>nobody
k

MOSQUE

GERMANY'S

SHART IN CART

What the fuck is /trans/?

literally kys baka

There is a reason why board posts are arranged from the most popular to the least until they dissapear my burger friend. If there are too many football posts is because >we Sup Forums users are interested and replying to them. Claiming US users are Sup Forums main user base when by yourselves can´t keep your meme sports post in the catalog is obviously wrong and pointless.

tell em again pablo

>arranged from most popular to least

that's actually a different site that is comprised of user-generated threads. It's also quite popular. But that's not how Sup Forums works.

It's moreso that we're respectful posters and don't make the same thread 10 times.

And I'm not talking about generals, generals are fucking cancer as well though for different reasons. But you really, REALLY don't need 7 different MESSI/Ronaldo threads active at once.

>don't make the same thread 10 times.
That's a bold statement, considering that Curry threads are a thing

Agreed with that, but that is some cancer generally spread all around Sup Forums, because retards don´t use the fucking catalog.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Famalam for better or worse soccer/football posters are now the majority. There's no arguing this and the sooner you accpet this the better. Maybe move to 4 times 2 chan and make an american sports board there

Fit in or fuckoff, this is a Jap board now.

SHART IN MARTS move on, this is a yellow man's neighbourhood

Actually wrong. Head on over to reddit you fucking beaner. How is Mexico so shit at the only sport you care about?

javisst

>and don't make the same thread 10 times.

/8sp/ is in its top 10 most popular boards, user

american """""sports"""""

>soccerfag calling other sports memes
leave

captcha CASA AVENUE

so riddle me this, Sup Forums; why is chess considered a sport here when there is no physical exertion involved? why is it allowed on Sup Forums? why is not banished to /tg/ like it should be, or AT LEAST /asp/?

autism

chessfag and trip-hating idiot detected