Tfw cut dick

>tfw cut dick
>tfw sex doesn't feel like anything
>tfw I'm afraid European women will ask me if I'm Jewish when I pull it out
Will European women think it's weird if I have a cut or restored dick?

no.
at least you last longer

What is a restored dick

you'll be lucky if they even catch a glimpse of your todger underneath the rolls of abdominal fat

The jews sell you your tip back again for even more profit

They'll think you are muslim, if you are also black, they might even want to fuck :^)

You pull on the skin of your dick to induse mitosis to grow back a quasi foreskin
Well whAt do I do if I am skinny?

Nobody in Europe cuts their dick skin off, but your an American so they will expect it, dont worry about it.

>your an American so they will expect it
Really? I wouldn't think people outside anime imageboards discuss other men's penises and the jewish tricks related to them.

Why would you want to have a useless, functionless flap of overstretched skin covering your tip? If your foreskin has been sacrificed to the blood god you must learn to deal with it somehow, John. It's not going to come back

Are you retard? It's well known that American get circumcised, fuck off mussie.

It increases sensitivity in the remaining nerves.

>you will last longer
>tfw ive had sex hundreds of times and a woman has never made me bust

I didn't know that before Sup Forums.

underrated

Foregen. Look it up.

Based Romans are BACK

Most "studies" I've seen have, as expected, shown women to favour whatever is the norm where they are. That said, I really doubt most girls will care whatsoever beyond preference/how they feel giving it a blowjob.

No idea.

if foreskin addition is possible then why not have a really long schlong anteater

i mean, use it like a couple times to scare the shit out of some grills and then just cut it to length at the local synagogue

>tfw cut
>tfw uncut fetish
Both worshipping an uncut cock and making a cute uncut boy worship my cut mexi penis ))))

a-auckland?

Close, Texas. Do you want my discord little kiwi?

No sorry I'm not into any online stuff, I want real affection

Bro, I'm cut and sex feels great.

Never had a blowjob that could get me off though.

Its not just a cut problem. I've never finished from sex and only 1 bj ever brought me to climax

Tfw everyone I fall in love with lives in Oceania

A circumcised dick

pssh, dont destroy their Illusion .