This feels Kid A if it was made by an autistic child

this feels Kid A if it was made by an autistic child

0/10 one of the worst fucking albums I've ever listened to

I feel the same way but opposite OP

Its literally nothing like Kid A in almost any shape way or form.

Agreed absolutely shit album

it's unironically better than kid A, both are average but it's less shit than shit.

True. Absolution and The Resistance blow it the fuck out of the water, even if Origin of Symmetry does have Bliss.

literally the most pleb opinion

Origin of Symmetry is the only time that Muse ever made art

I can see why people would compare it to OK Computer, but how the fuck is it like Pleb A?

This is probably the stupidest criticism/comparison posted on Sup Forums in the last 5 minutes.

I'd say it's more of a poor mans OK Computer. Also it's not that bad it's actually pretty darn good. Their only "great album" the rest are hit and miss.

Not huge on the resistance but objectively you're probably right, I'm more about blackholes/absolution

and mentioning bliss, it's probably 3 points above any single song on Kid A, throw in citizen erased, feeling good, new born, and plug in baby which are all better than anything on Kid A.

I don't get why Sup Forums hates muse because it's reddit tier yet love Kid A which is just as reddit.

>I have never heard Exogenesis

I seriously loathe Muse more than Coldplay. While Coldplay are just boring inoffensive corporate rock, Muse are boring corporate rock made by people who think they're intelligent because they read the Wikipedia article on 1984.

Can you get Origin of Symmetry on Vinyl like Kid A?

Didn't fucking think so you CD/MP3/FLAC PLEB

I own Origin of Symmetry on Vinyl. So yeah you can.

>corporate
I believe the word you're looking for is punk, aka anti-establishment

>but they're sellouts

So is every other punk band, its vaporwave levels of irony

Oh shit, Muse confirmed patrician music then

Muse only sold out after Absolution

Origin was basically a giant middle finger to the entire UK music industry, and it even cost them the ability to release the album in the US as the label turned it down for being TOO un-commercial for the States

I still cant understand why Sup Forums praises Kid A. Its ok at best. Origin of Symmetry the best muse album and much better than Kid A

Radiohead isn't a normal band. It isn't even fair to classify Radiohead as a band. They go beyond you. Beyond me. They are the best. I wish Radiohead was liquid so I could drink it, and feel it inside me.

Trollbait

Ur Also a Fucking Moron if OOS is a 0/10, u pleb, go finger urself to the thought of Thom Yorke anal probing himself with a microphone

wew lad

because you're a fucking redditor

kid a was made by an autistic child

>what losers say when they realize something and get mad as fuck

*INHALES VIOLENTLY*

they redeemed themselves with drones

>The Resistance blow it the fuck out of the water,
>Bliss
worst song on the album pleb

Agreed. I was a huge Muse fanboy until the resistance came out (I was a sophomore in high school at the time) and after that I pretty much completely dropped them. Origin of Symmetry was always my favorite and is the only album that still really holds up today imo.

This is why I refuse to accept the humanity of Sup Forums. Have you no soul? Does it not require transcendental music on a daily basis?