Peaky Blinders

What.. what the fuck? It only now occurred to me that the season is over. I thought there'd be a new episode today. I completely forgot that this show had only 6 episodes per season. Well, that sure was short, and pretty intense throughout.
Fuck. As dramatic as the ending was, I was sure there'd be at least 2 more episodes. Anyone else not notice that they're watching the finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1-KhODAwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. We're not morons.

But I jest. I don't think there's every been a character who's made me more happy when theyre on camera than Alfie Solomons

Six episodes is the British norm. Short and sweet, no filler, keeping up the intensity like you said. It's been confirmed for two more seasons so there's plenty more to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1-KhODAwQs

Tell me he's not doing the fucking Bane voice.

He was really great this season.
Except for this scene , the way he delivered some of the lines was so fucking weird it took me out a little.

ARFAH!
ARFAH?
SHALOM!
ARFAH, SHALOM!

Top 3 show of the decade with Hannibal & Fargo.

He's doing his Bronson voice.

It's his Bane voice, his Bronson voice, the voice he used for the crazy twin in Legend. Literally "I'M ACTING" the voice.

The finale was really fucking great, the moment Michael used his blade in the cap was such a peaky fockin bloinders moment

He's doing his stuart shorter voice mate.

Got to give the actor that plays Micheal props he's so dead behind the eyes.

Does Tommy realise his entire family despises him now?

Yeah, obviously.

He's a big guy.
for a jew

Arthur always gets put through shit.

can someone explain what tommy did at the end?

The Oddfellows were coming for everyone anyway; Tommy knew they were and didn't warn anyone, probably because he thought it would make things worse. So he let them all get arrested, apparently he's got one of his plans and has made a deal with a whole other bunch of powerbrokers even more influential than the Oddfellows, and he's going to get everyone off the charges somehow.

What the guy above said. Part of me thinks Tommy was lying about about making contact higher up and he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do.

Anyone else really hate Linda? Arthur's a fool for wanting to follow her to America to "start a new life". He'd regret it for the rest of his life.

Probably all she sees is Tommy wanting Arthur to be his crazy dog, without particularly giving a shit about how he feels. I don't blame her for trying to get Arthur the fuck away from Birmingham.

Cillian is fucking mint and I want him to assrape me against a wall

>not the other way araound
[spoilers]or both

BY ORDA OF THE FOOKING PEAKY BLOYNDAH

>watched the show all at once
>got through it quickly since DUDE 6-EPISODE-SEASONS LMAO
>now feel like there's a void where that show previously occupied

Don't worry it will be in 2018 with 4 episodes.

God Bless the BBC.

>This place is under new management

So what was the "Tokyo" supposed to be? At first I thought it was meth but I'm guessing it was really pure cocaine?

Change Hanibal for True Detective and you are correct

Show set 100 years ago

>Artic Monkees starts playing

I fookin love this show. Bit the score ruins it for me

It's cocaine you tard, it's blatantly stated as such many times.
Not to mention meth being sold legally in pharmacies well into the 1960s.

i was digging it but yeah the modern soundtrack was a huge turn off for me, stopped watching.

Do you even pay attention?? Season 3 episode 1. Pols son is in room with some bitch. They are doing coke. "We call it TOKYO in London""

Sorry I'm not a drug addict

seek help

You watch a show without looking at your phone every 30 secs.

You are a drug addict.

I hope this is bait.

that bitch turned my dick to diamonds from start to finish of this series.

Not an argument.

That strangling scene made me feel weird. Never understood how people get off to that.

THA PEEKY BLOYNDAHS

I never got that either.

what is this shit about

I was just wondering if I should pick up this show but I guess this settles it, it's garbage just like every netflix show

>Peaky Blinders is a television crime drama based upon the exploits of the Romani Peaky Blinders gang, operating in Birmingham, England during the aftermath of World War I. The series was created by Steven Knight and produced by Caryn Mandabach Productions and Tiger Aspect Productions. The series stars Cillian Murphy as the gang's leader.

Faggot

If they're Romani why are they white. Is the BBC trying to convince us gypsies aren't Arabs.

The fuck? I never understood this complaint.
There weren't fucking digital cameras 100 years ago either, and yet one is following the characters around lmao

It got really ridiculous when they had whole scene where they put a gopro on a dog and had it commit a murder.

>radiohead in the ending of episode 1

noice. when did this get put up?

The Romani have never been Arabs. Ask the Byzantines how beloved desert mudslimes are where the Romani originated.

Can someone be this dense??

Yeah, wondering this as well. What kind of retard would be bothered by modern music? It just adds to the style.

Fuck off. It's the worst part of the show and every time a song starts it just reminds me of that terrible as fuck Gatsby flick.

>being this wrong