So this is the situation: I've been shopping my groceries at one certain store for quite some time now...

So this is the situation: I've been shopping my groceries at one certain store for quite some time now. There's this girl as a cashier and today she was totally acting like she was interested in me or something. She smiled at me very nicely and when I had all my shoppings in a bag and I was making my leave she turned to me and said "thanks and goodbye", which the cashier normally wouldn't do if she's already serving the next customer.
She's quite a qt desu. Wtf am I gonna do?
Naturally I am blessed with the Finnish national syndrome, assburger.
I already fucked up one date some time ago by being socially retarded.
I'm quite 4/5 looking tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Lt_rDwHfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cashier fulfills the basic requirements of her job
>Spede Pasanen's flawed reincarnation interprets it as flirtation
go fug a hooker, you thirsty mong

it just means she's a new hire
just imagine the amount of people she does this to on a daily basis and you'll be fine

if the cashier says hello, its fucking weird. you should visit here. its really interesting.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality.
Guess I'm choosing different checkout next time to avoid further misinterpretations.
This is why our fertility rate is falling down while suicide rate is high.

wut

theyre both going down

I wonder if she thinks I'm a retard if I give her back my best smile the next time I see her?
What if that one smile will change my life?
Should I do it or should I play safe and hold my eyes firmly on the floor as usual?

You should buy something like a candy or a drink, you grab two product and let her know you can't decide and then ask her opinion, whenever you see a window to have a longer conversation you take it and if she do it as well then she is interested (at least she likes to talk and that helps for asking her out).

Do it twice or even three times with different products, don't forget to show gratefulness like "Ohhh, I would have chose the wrong one, thanks a lot", "I'm glad you were here to help me".

Try to get in physical contact with her, while grabbing exchange you 'accidentally' touch her hand, normally girls reacts to this. There might be other opportunities, just don't overdo this.

Then just ask her number or if the grocery store is all alone ask her out there. Just don't look so nervous because she might get nervous too and she won't accept even if she wants to go out with you. Look at her eyes while talking to her and don't avoid them even if she does so, but don't stare like an idiot, you have to gesticulate like a normal person.

Ignore everyone else, the next time you see her ask for her name so you can stalk her on normiebook.

what does this have to do with international discussion?

ask /r9k/ about this

Just ask her for her number. What's the worst that could happen, she says no? You're a man, a "no" isn't going to bother you.

>asking /r9k/ for advice on women

lel

what? if she doesn't say hello, does she say anything? she can't just look at you and say nothing???

you are boring
this board is full of mature international friends that can give you some good advice

None of the /r9k/ posters listen to any advice given though. They always just give some sort of excuse for everything.

>"Hey user how about you just talk to the girl if you're so interested in her...-"
> ">JUST B URSELF" FUCK U NORMIE U DONT UNDERSTAND I HAVE UNDIAGNOSED DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY I CAN'T DO IT ALSO IM FAT AND UGLY

>"Why don't you just track your calories and exercise user? You can lose weight in no time!"
>"FUCK U NORMIE I EAT BECUS IM DEPRESSED U DONT UNDERSTAND"

what's even the point

You're becoming those who you proclaim to hate.

cool blog
now fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

whoops sorry! interrupted the great international discussion, my bad

Everyone with the balls probably already topped themselves

I'm having deja vu right now

>I'm quite 4/5

become the first finn to reproduce this year. force yourself cunt

this thread XD

Embed is op.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Lt_rDwHfM

make 1000 kids, GO GO GO finnbro!

It may be nothing but it could be genuine interest, don't listen to the faggots.
You probably go there often so you'll have other chances to see. Also check how she acts with the other customers. Be discrete, don't just stare like a retard. If you detect that she is more open to you than the others eventually confirm it by bringing something up, like pick a piece of candy and just casually ask "hey, is this any good?", if she's not completely abrupt and dismissive you might be correct.

I can't really help further from that cause I don't know how to pick up chicks.

post picture, or at least a pic of someone that looks like you.

Just bee urself

XD i cant imagine asking cashier for her number like WTF