Dark Side of Hollywood

>Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts both very successful movie stars with a combined net worth of 600 million
>Younger sister, Nancy who is not in the industry was homeless for up to 1 year
>Nancy suffered with depression and anxiety
>Julia nor Eric helped pay for her medication and rarely checked up on her to see how she was doing
>Nancy's symptoms worsened without medical care and lack of family
>Nancy Roberts committed suicide at 37

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675666/EXCLUSIVE-Suicide-note-Julia-Roberts-sister-revealed-My-called-siblings-except-memory-ones-drove-deepest-depression-Ive-in.html

a reptilian

>rich people are selfish pricks
In other news water is wet

i bet they're both democrats too

what dark side?
sister was a drug addict who refused to quit. can't save everyone

i didn't know they were even related

unless you've dealt or are educated on the subject of bi-polarism, depression, or crippling anxiety, don't bother posting, mate. you paint Nancy's siblings in a bad light to suit your imbecilic and juvenile agenda, or worse, the agenda of a clickbait site. do grow up.

I dont even know who eric roberts is

i'm puttin on hats!

>"america's sweetheart"
sandra bullock is better

You sound like your from anime so like a fag .

You do. Everyone has seen him in something.

Then why are you here? Fucking poser

Me neither what the hell

Protip: every rich person is a piece of shit.

Eric Roberts will play her in the biopic

kek

Family isn't unconditional.

Trust can be regained in minute steps - much harder to see that as a cashed up celeb. Junkies have a knack for saying what you want to hear, if the sister isn't smart enough to work this out then there is nothing you can do for her.

They are under no obligation to throw rehab money her way even if they think she wasn't responsible for any of her actions.

Underrated

>They are under no obligation
Fuck off sociopathic subhuman.

>eric roberts and julia roberts are related

WAIT WHAT

You have no idea what their relationship with Nancy was actually like. They probably tried to help her her whole life and she refused to accept it. After a point you just can't care anymore

This exactly.

I would perhaps give the money to a trusted third party and tell them to go and ask that person. There is no way anyone should do anything directly for a junkie other than propagandise a better way of life.

>>Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts

are they still married?

Tell me, when you have millions of dollars, how hard it is to set up a small apartment with basic groceries restocked and give her the key so that she doesn't have to be fucking homeless regardless of how uppity you are about the things you think she does (and which you of course do too, since both Roberts siblings are famous for cocaine addictions), you miserable pile of excrement.

Julia Roberts has such a disgusting uncanny valley face, i don't understand how anyone can find her attractive at all

I'm not talking about giving her drug money you retard, I'm talking about not letting your fucking sister be homeless and with no medical care, Jesus fucking Christ.

Julia Roberts is such scum I was her caddy in 07 once and she literally dropped her clubs on the ground and didn't even hand them to me.

>trashes the apartment
>lets her heroin buddies live in it
>sells it for drug money
>uses all the money up within months
>

Please tell me how this happens? Do people let anyone go into apartment buildings in the US? In normal countries you have to be the resident. And how can you sell something that's not yours?

squatting laws, duh

You have literally no information about what happened, and suicide notes of depressed people aren't exactly known for being objective. She might have been a bitter person and too proud to ever contact her siblings and tell them of her status. But you need Hollywood celebrities to be bad people, because you're such a fuck up yourself and you're projecting so hard.

I was also her caddy in 08 and she stopped sucking when I was about to finish and just jerked me off

I'm glad I'm not related neither to you or Julia Roberts

it's called squatting

Yeah! Why should this guy want you to know what you're talking about?

>She might have been a bitter person and too proud to ever contact her siblings and tell them of her status
Yeah, I mean obviously it's normal to spend all your adult life not talking to your sister or knowing how she lives despite you being filthy rich.

I've literally done this after setting up many places, and not one person in my life would dispute the notion that my sibling means the most to me in my life. In the end you have to believe they want homelessness because even with a home they destroy it or let it get overrun by other homeless druggies, everything is like a badge of power to them and nothing is ever enough, you retard.

SQUATTER'S RIIIIGHT

What exactly does money have to do with the amount of contact someone has with their siblings?

yeah it's normal. look at fathers who abandon their children

No matter how rich people are, they can save retards from themselves.

This, my family kept helping an alcoholic uncle, and he kept selling food or stuff we gave to him to get more booze, we eventually got tired (By eventually I mean almost 15 years of helping him), and stop giving/sending him stuff, he finally died, and her new wife was complaining "WE NEVER HELPED HIM"

I'm sorry but there are reatrd people in this world, and if you don't help yourself, the help from other people will be useless.

Why does being rich change the nature of their relationship? Maybe she was a fuck up all her life, or never got along with her family, or they did try to help and she went back to her old ways. Maybe they contacted her the first time she got bad and nothing changed.

Some families just aren't close. My dad didn't talk to any family members except his brother for the decade between his father's death and him having a stroke. He just didn't get along with most of them. They would have had no idea what his life was like other than what was passed along to them

Why are you so bent on thinking rich people are evil and heartless?

You are so sheltered. You sweet, sweet man.

OP, I guess you don't have any true assholes in your family. The blood card gets thin after the third or fourth time with these losers. Plus I heard that Julia and Eric had a rocky marriage and maybe that;s where most of their energy went.

>she places the blame for her depression squarely on the shoulders of her superstar step-sister
>step-sister

Wow it's fucking nothing.

>combined net worth

Eric probably has 2, tops.

He doesn't do everything because he's poor, or bad with money, dude just loves acting and being in movies.

I swear no one even reads the article before they comment on it and give their shitty two cents.

Blood sibling is one thing, but since it's a step-sibling who the fuck cares. I wouldn't give my crazy stepsister money either.

Freedom, includes the freedom to fail spectacularly -- unless you want anyone else to have the ability to up and decide what you should be forced into or out of without doing anything illegal.

I thought it would be something like 10-15, because all movie he has been.

meh, as someone who has dealt with a mentally ill, alcoholic dad i can sympathize with them

Making scale. By the time you pay your agent, taxes and shit, you ain't got that much. It's not like he's rolling in royalties like JR.

I have a bipolar cousin and every so often someone in my family tries to help her get her shit together when she comes home crying about how she fucked everything up and is SO SO SORRY.

Every time without fail she got a job for 3 weeks and then started getting high and robbed the house she was staying at. It's happened literally 6 times with 6 different people. She's currently homeless. She called me 2 years ago and I said fuck off, then she called my sister a year later who told her to fuck off. Then she broke into my sisters house with two methheads and robbed her at gunpoint. No help or pity money is ever getting near her

Maybe Nancy was a piece of shit?

/thread

>sandra bullock is better

In every conceivable way.

>Julia Roberts’ half sister
>Julia Roberts’ drug-addicted clearly parasitic half sister
She sounds like a piece of shit putting her suicide on someone else.

I'm so sorry user. What a bitch.

>Why are you so bent on thinking rich people are evil and heartless?
Because they literally are? Prove me wrong.

It's not hard, but at the same time, sometimes people will refuse the gesture if it's made. People suffering from mental illness are especially prone to not liking being helped, because they often have trouble recognizing they need it. And then you've got the people who are just too proud for charity.

"Ungrateful drug addict dies of overdose"

Will Eric Roberts play his deceased sister in her biopic?

>"Chief we need an actor to play someone who hates his family and--"
>"He's at the door senpai"

My grandmother had the worst case of bipolar any of her doctors had ever seen. My dad was her primary carer for all of my childhood and even helped her move next door to us so he could look after her while also working full time.

It was an absolute rollercoaster, when it was bad she used to assault him, spit on him, call him all the names in the world, was a kleptomaniac etc. And his childhood had not been much better, yet he loved her unconditionally and looked after her every day until the day she died. I don't think there's any excuse for abandoning a family member with mental health issues when they need help.

What a cuck

>daily mail

>Mental illness runs in the Alice poster's family

WHOA, NO WAY!

Junkies are scum. Good riddance

>You are so sheltered. You sweet, sweet man.
HAHAHA YEH WEN I GET MUNNY DEM ALL GUNNA JELLY BULLY TUTURUTURU

I fucking spat out my drink you piece of shit

this is why the world is going to shit
go back one or two hundred years ago and they'd be left outside to die, preventing them from passing on their shitty genes

If they were poor you mean. If they were rich, they'd just spread their genes into various royal families just fine.

But of course eugenics is only for the underclass right?

yes because they make up the vast majority

absolute rubish, if it is family you dont just let them die.

If they have a drug problem you cant just let them live and your house and think good enough.
You have to take them by the scruff of their neck and force them to change, its for their own good. My older brother was an alcoholic and my parents took him in, made him work on the farm. (after a medical detox)

>depression and anxiety

Get some real problems holy shit

>daily mail

kek

Haha that's why your always be a poorfag lol fukk dat loser

>depression

She was probably a raging junkie. Depression is a meme, it's a temporary thing sure it can last 6-18 months. I've had it myself, but it something that blows over eventually

The reason is always that you feel shit about something that's happened to you or something you should've/shouldn't have done.

It doesn't get better until you start dealing with it, doing something about your situation. People who are "depressed" long-term are just apathetic, self-pitying neets who don't want to work/study.

If you can watch movies/shows or play video games all fucking day then you can watch a fucking video seminars and study 4-6 hours or work part-time too.

Well then why does this gene still exist so much,fuck face.

>All the people in this thread talking about helping family NO MATTER WHAT
Wow you lads are deluded
Let me story time you something
>Dad is middle child of 3, older brother and younger sister
>Grandad lost a fortune on the stock market so my dad had to pay his way through uni
>Grandad became alcoholic
>Aunt married a scumbag, had 2 kids
>Dad married mom, had 2 kids
>Uncle married, had 2 kids
>Aunt's husbands die, aunt goes live with grandpa and grandma along with my cousins, dad basically pays for everything
>Uncle becomes alcoholic, loses job and his kids, dad helps him too
>Grandpa gets cancer, dad pays for treatment until he dies
>My dad loses his job, spends savings helping everyone
>Uncle still does nothing but drink
>Dad tells uncle "don't talk to me or my son again" jk, but he does cut him off
>Eventually uncle picks himself up and becomes a buddhist or some bullshit
>All turned out ok

Of course you have an obligation to help your family but goddamn they need to help themselves, my dad helped my aunt and her kids all he could because my aunt was doing all she could, as were her kids, you can't ask for anything else than that.

What is a real problem? Hunger? Just eat a fucking sandwich, solved. Now solve depression, bitchface.

Fucking underrated.

Be happy youre alive and healthy and have opportunities.

It's not that hard. Go live in Africa for a week if you don't understand how good your life actually is.

Sounds like your father, despite his best intentions, allowed a sick person to negatively affect his family life because he couldn't let go.

I don't have the money to go to Africa.

Oh, god, it's another one of the "just pull yourself up by your bootstraps" guys

>video seminars
lmao

>I've had it myself, but it something that blows over eventually
>tfw depressed for 8 years and going strong

>Julia Roberts step-sister Nancy Motes

You didn't have depression that shit eats your soul

I always try to be happy, but often the brain just doesn't want to respond to stimuli and you almost never know why, if you are hungry at least you know what the problem is. Also I didn't eat for three days once so I obviously have beaten hunger.

You can't help people who don't want to be helped/won't help themselves

Yes. Because all troubled people get better from the same treatments.

You know, there's a reason a lot of people are homeless, and it ain't just about having no money. Generally it has a lot more to do with mental issues. Some people just don't have the strength and willpower to get better, no matter how much you try to save them.

To be fair, It's not always as much about offering help as it is about them accepting it.

Did your Grandma disappear seemingly randomly for months or even years, no clue where she was or if she's alive?

Sounds like your dad wasted a good portion of his life for nothing.

Isn't there "proper" depression?

Like lying in bed doing nothing but stare into a wall for hours because your brain doesn't produce and of the chemicals that make you happy depression?

Though I supposed there is probably pills for that.

You mean depressed or just a NEET feeling sorry for himself?

>tfw massive NEET
>still generally be pretty happy

I've always found it really easy begin happy about the most basic stuff. Like a good breakfast can make my whole day.

>Wasting money on a lost cause
Lmao stay poor OP

>depression is a meme

trashman.jpeg

Hahahahah this better to have 200 toilets even though you can only shit in one, than a living sister loool

>ITT 18 year olds pretend they know literally anything about the world