Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNJ4LEcZ4ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not her!

Can someone post that rare Bjork where she's sitting at a desk working on a computer? Not the one where it's like "when the m8's are online" There's one similar and I can't find it anywhere.

this?

not rare but

No, apparently my friend is telling me it's a school desk not a computer desk.

Also for further reference it's not this one either

Recently started listening to her stuff. Pretty fucking good.

From which era?

>Icelandic
>looks like she's part sami/eskimo
hmmm

Not sure what you mean. I've listened to post and debut. What others do you recommend?

time to get into homogenic

vespertine is my personal favorite

What I mean by "eras" was her earlier vs. later stuff. Post and Debut are her best.

debut, post and homogenic are similar to eachother. theyre my personal favorite albums, although you might get shit on for "ree normie music"
vespertine is similar to them, but also distinctly different.
medulla is very unaccessible, imo it only has two good tracks.
volta and biophilia are weird, you might like them or you might not.
vulnicura is sort of biophilia mashed with vespertine, but with pounding lyrics.

>tfw regardless of how much you love bjork you'll never be able to love her as much as ricardo

I prefer these threads 9895856490 times more than those other shitty ones... you know which ones i'm talking about

björk sötmundsdóttir ;-)

>tfw you will never cuddle with bork all night

>debut, post and homogenic are similar to eachother
what? homogenic sounds VERY different from debut and post. it has a very distinctive feel as well.
actually debut and post sound different from each other. only similarity between these two is their accessibility.

I recommend all of them except Volta, but even that has some great songs on it.

thank gðd

homogenic still has that "classic bjork" feel to it. exceptions are opening and closing tracks, but they all sound accessible and have the same sort of sounds. post sounds like a more refined debut, for lack of a better term

volta >>>>>>>>>> medulla

medulla is easily worst bjork album. my only gripe with volta are the shitty outros on the good tracks

>iktf bro

Guys someone get this rare Bjork sitting at a school desk please. It's killing me.

>Post and Debut are her best
I think you meant Medulla and Biophilia.

Medulla, especially.

low quality bait.

medulla is shit tier

>medulla is easily worst bjork album

We could never be friends.

You are shit.

i demand more borks in front of a computer

Or sitting at a school desk

>deep throat growls and shitty beatboxing
yeah ok buddy thats good music

this is an old classic

You can do what you just did to any album and it won't make it bad.

There's nothing shitty about the beatboxing and the throat singing is cool.
It's not as inaccessible as you claim it is. It just takes a while to familiarize yourself with the sounds.

just for u I'll give it a full listen before I sleep tonight, if this thread is still alive I'll report back

listening on dt770 driven through fiio e09k, not that it makes a huge difference on that shitty album

thanks, my dude

You better.

I'm jealous. Enjoy.

It's a 10/10 btw.

It's been a long time since I've listened to Medulla, and I might have to rethink it. I'm on the third track, and I've loved the first three, with the exception of the moaning and female growling in the first track.

Is this what neurotypicals consider earth-shattering? All I can do every time some vain dipshit talks up her music is cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNJ4LEcZ4ak

>implying a thread that's a mix of both is not ideal

wdhmbt

>gthd
that's some quality use of letters there son

bjork is a living legend

>not getting the anglo joke

She's releasing her new album this year?