PALPATINE IS THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH

>PALPATINE IS THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH

Why didn't he just say this?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kit_Fisto/Legends
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Agen_Kolar/Legends
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Saesee_Tiin/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't Palpatine warn Anakin about the high ground?

because the situation made him think

He didn't know he was the sith lord because Palpatine used his force powers to make everyone in the galaxy stupid.

Sup Forums tier thread

cunny
kino

BANE?

any new meme? there is a long time since I don't lurk tv

anakin is better as darth vader

they are better at dealing with cunny cancer at least and call them out on the regular

Any new meme gets shut down by baneposting within 2 weeks. The only relatively new meme that's still strong is Ramiposting.

Didn't he? They met many times personally and I thought he knew about his plans

Or... meh, SW plot is too much complicated for me.

He's not just a dark jedi, he's a sith, so it means he went through sith rituals and learned their philosophy.
In sith philosophy you always have two, the master and the apprentice, and it is expected that eventually the apprentice kills the master and then takes on a pupil, thus becoming the master.
Dooku didn't know that Palpatine was Darth Sidious, but he probably realized at that moment. He also realized he failed to kill his master in time and that his death will serve as the turning of Anakin, thus continuing the rule of two. He probably accepted it.

No, he probably always appeared to him as a hologram and had him fooled this whole time. All this time nobody except Anakin, Obiwan, and a handful of other nameless jedi that died fighting Palpatine in his office, knew that he was a sith lord.

>Anakin, Sheev is evil
>From my point of view the sand is evil!
>*gets scissored*
I don't think it would change a lot tbqh.

At the very least they probably would have kept a closer eye on Palpatine and what he was doing. When you suspect someone of being Dark Lord of the Sith, their bid to become a Galactic Dictator certainly seems a lot less innocent.

>nameless jedi

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kit_Fisto/Legends
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Agen_Kolar/Legends
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Saesee_Tiin/Legends

These are well-developed characters you pleb

in the circlejerk spinoffs, yeah, in the movies, nope.

You mean "were".
>not canon

>watching the kino without reading the literature

I had to check if I'm not on Sup Forums

>No, he probably always appeared to him as a hologram
Well, they've met in the end of Episode II, plus Palpatine trained him with the Dark Side and I don't think it's possible to train someone if through hologram.

Can we all agree that Anakin.Dark Vador is the most powerful character in Star Wars ?
Obi Wan beat Anakin when he was teen and not prepared.
Dark Vador can kill jedis despite he lost his arms and legs. Remember to be a "full "Sith you need to have your own flesh.
That's why Palpatine can lauch lightning but not Dark Vador. Despite this Vador destroys every ennemies

what the hell, did i press Sup Forums link by mistake?
no, i'm in the right board
what the fuck is going on in this thread?

I don't know, but I like it.

Kit Fisto had a dank cartoon episode though
And the cartoon was cooler than the whole new trilogy put together

>they probably would have kept a closer eye on Palpatine
>Implying Anakin wasn't a dense manchild who would have forgotten what Dooku mumbled to him before his death minutes after it happened
>Implying he wasn't deep inside Sheev's pocket already at that point, so even if it somehow made him think Sheev wouldn't just convince him to shrug it off "Dooku was ebil he wants to divide us don't trust a word he says Anakin" style

Even fucking Yoda ignored the Obi-Wan's warning despite of fact that Dooku told them the truth (for reasons only Lucas' genious mind is capable of understanding), I say the Jedi deserved to be euthanized the way they were.

Because it didn't rhythm like poetry.

Why would Gandalf say something like that?

Sith only deal in absolutes

BRAAAAAAAAP

There is no middle ground between the low ground and the high gr-
Wait... you're actually right.

nobody would've believed him anyway
Obi-Wan didn't believe him in episode 2 when Dooku told him the republic is controlled by the sith

It's so deep. Truly pottery. How can George even make scenes so dense...

he coudnt swallow this red pill

wait am i back on Sup Forums?

Because he didn't underestimate his power

good on him for trusting Anakin tbqh

Why haven't you chosen the dark side ?

because its a poorly written script, the overall plot is stupid as well, he created a faction to oppose the republic that was winning the war and also created a secret army to destroy his faction
he could easily have created the army, added it to the forces of his faction, kill the jedi in open war and be done with it or just create the army without the stupid robot faction
just plane stupid

Maybe because his objective wasn't to conquer the republic from the outside but to overthrow it from within, maintaining an appearance of normality?