I will be 19yo this year

>i will be 19yo this year
>still virgin
HAHAHAHA

IN JAPAN THIS IS NORMAL BUT IN THIS NORMIE COUNTRY IS NOT NORMAL, IF YOU ARE 16 YO AND VIRGIN IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A OUTCAST, PEOPLE WILL REJECT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VIRGIN AND WEIRD HAHAHA

you've been 18 for years now jorge

im 20 and virgin but its ok because i dont talk to anyone so no problem
also dub

>he stil hasn't given up on shitposting and lying on the internet

im sure theres a bunch of closet virgins in the west

I lost mine to a fat desperate chick when I was 19

I'M A 24 YEARS OLD VIRGIN! AHAHAHAHAHA!

26 and still going strong

you are an infant mentally

>The studies show that female and male adolescents with an IQ score either below 70 or above 110 are more likely to be virgins.

Which are you?

How was therapy Jorge?

Why dont yall just go with a hooker? A pussy is a pussy m8s.. and youre giving money to a girl regardless if its your gf or a complete stranger.

How do i my virginity back guys.
I was told fucking your ex a second time gives it back. It doesn't work

Just buy a fleshlight, not really expensive and same sensation.
Of course you dont' have the human emotions but you don't give a fuck because you don't know this shit, you are virgin

>19
You are but a baby. Hitting that 26 this year. My last year as someone in their "mid-twenties". Still a KHV. You're not that far gone, Spanish user.

Are you me?

so when are you going to suck my dick jorge

Crowd funding Jorge HRT when?

are there moderators on this board

soon

dont worry, I was a virgin too, until I went to spain and fucked erasmus girls, we'll all gonna make it

So is hooking up while traveling a meme or is it possible even for awkward guys?

did you fuck any spanish girls, outta curiosity?

or were they northerners, how it usually is?

I fucked eastern european and an asian girl, nordic girls were all over the brown mexicans
I think the fact that we speak the same language makes it harder to pick up girls I guess

What's erasmus?

>29 year old virgin
CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES

>I think the fact that we speak the same language makes it harder to pick up girls I guess
during erasmus this is very true

is the student exchange program between european universities, but they say erasmus for any kind of abroad studies

Harry, you are a wizard!

yeah, taking them out of their language and speaking english with them makes thing easier, plus the fact that every erasmus girl goes to spain to drink and fuck

not just to spain

are u brown mexican or white mexican

I haven't had a conversation with a women in years haha

Why would you go around telling people you're a virgin?

same 2bh

28 lol

Are you serious?

If any of you guys don't start talking to girls soon you'll be forced into a life of solitude. There's still hope bros. Take a shower, shave that neck beard, dress like an adult, and go to a party/bar/club. Alcohol is a vaccine for autism.

I don't want premarital sex