I never got the fascination/waifuism on this one

I never got the fascination/waifuism on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Society_for_the_Promotion_of_Elfish_Welfare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a lot of fans grew up with her. It makes her seem more relatable.

i had a crush on hermoine and fantasized about her feet for many years. this obviously left an impression on me.

Ultimate qt and gr8 legs.

because lots of men are secretly gay and so the find themselves attracted to boyish girls

Literally Lebbit: The Actress. Fucking hate her smug duck face so much.

Pretty much. The older folks dropped her after Prisoner of Azkaban

>beautiful
>great legs
>smart
>triggers neckbeards

She has some powerful assets.

if she is so rich and successful then why is she selling sunglasses at an outside Sunglass Hut then, huh?

dude, eww

?

This right here, I am the same age as her.

Plus she starred in a very popular fantasy series. So its like a fantasy within a fantasy, you imagine being with heromine in comfy ass hogwarts.

she wasn't always a loudmouthed rich girl, or at least she wasn't public about it for a long time. ever since she started the un ambassador schtick her waifu rating has plummeted.

she played hermione who is 10/10 waifu
the actress sucks but for a lot of us she's just the visualization of best girl

same thing as chloe and pedos wjen she was in kick ass

emma was but a frumpy child that hadn't even had her first bloonmoon
literally prepubescent

pedophiles need to be publically shamed tortured and executed desu

chloe who was always ugly turned even uglier and gross and fucks niggers and has tattoos and dresses like flyover state strip mall gutter trash

emma started ugly too and was way too underdeveloped for grown men to start fawning and obsessing over her. your harry potter autism is no excuse your pedophilia.

BUT she did grow up to be hot unlike chloe piggy. nice feet pits ass.

[s]HOWEVER[/s]

emma is a filthy criminal

>best girl
>more interested in working and saving creatures who dont want to be saved than settling down

>more interested in working and saving creatures who dont want to be saved than settling down
fuck are you talking about?

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Society_for_the_Promotion_of_Elfish_Welfare

she was kind of cute as a kid even tho she never had any talent or screen presence at all

>hermione who is 10/10 waifu
>literally SJW smug feminazi leftist archetype

Back to lebbit, faggot.

>mfw she's a sex addict

I didnt grow up with her , i just think she is hot as fuck.

Tho muh feminism makes her seem retarded and gullible

I fucking hate Emma Watson.

>tfwywn watch a to-the-death catfight between Best Emma (Roberts) and Emma Watson

>tfwywn witness Emma bite into Watson with her powerful teeth and jaws, maybe tearing off a piece of her ear with her mouth, shedding first blood and quickly gaining the upper hand, unceasingly bludgeoning Watson with balled fists and raining shrill insults down upon her, catty remarks that are as savage in their delivery as the physical onslaught itself

>tfw watching with a massive, throbbing erection as Emma sets up a stunned Watson for the killing blow, tearing through the flesh of Watson's soft belly with multiple slashes from her beautiful knees (killing instruments as sharp as Japanese steel folded over 1000 times and as deadly as the precise strike of a predatory bird), the end result only ever possibly being absolute and literal evisceration of the hopeless, stupid girl on the receiving end

>a brief deluge of blood, the look of Watson's face as she becomes unraveled by Emma and proceeds to go into shock, and her innards spilling wholly to the ground below her at Emma's cute feet—these are to be the last moments of Emma Watson's life, the secret final hallmarks shared in memory only by yourself and your lover Emma

>tfw making love to your beautiful Emma in the aftermath, her face and sweet, sweet lips all splattered and speckled with still warm blood and she's feeling all giddy and giggly and sexy over her victory, her bloodlust having been satiated… but her carnal lust only having just been awoken!

never been to bebbit asswipe, maybe you have and it has created a complex? or perhaps you prefer Sup Forums

Doesn't matter, if that's the kind of girls you like you belong there, with the rest of the pathetic cucks.

me neither
she's got great aesthetics but low indicators of fertility resulting in her being extremely good looking but not that sexually attractive

Mind blown

>if a person cares about other people they are horrible and you're horrible for liking them
at some point you gotta take a step back and realize what a pathetic piece of trash you are if this is your thought process

>great aesthetics but low indicators of fertility
ie she looks like an aryan boy

Now write that post intelligibly and without stuttering, you little faggot.

Emma Watson doesn't get the fascination/waifuism either and actively looks down upon those who do.

As if people who would like this obnoxious cunt aren't pathetic enough as it is. It enters a new realm of pathetic when you consider her own comments on the matter.

She is just speaking from a womams perspective , guys are more visual. No wonder she's a feminist , she has no perspective

pay taxes.

Emma Stone's insole. Her beautiful soles would feel good pressed against your body.

>She is just speaking from a womams perspective, in truth love is a male concept, "love" as men experience it will never be something a woman can comprehend, no woman will ever hold even a fraction of the passion for a man as your average man will hold for a woman because women have no sincere or long-term passions of that magnitude, they are fickle and live pretty entirely in the moment
fixed that for you

but whatever, have some Emma that's superior to this cunt Emma Watson

I like her but the main part of it is because she's famous...if she wasn't then I wouldn't fucking ever know who she is. She is famous and most likely would prefer a non famous ie normal guy. What she's saying makes sense but shes looking at it form a completely different perspective.

she looks like that british politician who got shot

jo cox

Pedobait
People still remember her being as young and cute as their preference which makes them more attracted to her even as an adult.
She's pretty attractive now, but it's the memories of her growing up that have turned her into the object of worship.

You are just retarded. If you visually like someone because they are beautiful, you can fap to them and that is it. Declaring them your "Waifu" and starting a cult of personality around a person whose personality you do not even know is retarded, no matter your gender. It's the equivalent to that phase my little sister had when she loved Edward from Twilight, only her brain was far less developed when she went through it. Just grow up.

>Tax dodging limousine liberal who wants the west to be overrun with sandniggers, but doesnt want to pay for it herself. feminazi retard. cant act at all. prude bitch.

Waifus are just girls u fap to often

bump for discussion

Realises she is an average actress at best
Tried politics
Realises she isn't as smart as she thought she was/Politics is more complicated than she thought
"Decides" to take time off from acting to read a book a month and become a better feminist

there is nothing hotter to me than low indicators of fertility.

pregnancy, children and all the rest of that shit makes my dick go soft faster than fuck.

chicks like emma watson and kate mara make it go diamond mode.