Tfw Alex is the better Marine

>tfw Alex is the better Marine
>tfw he'll get sent home because he is a manlet
Walk tall, short legs

is this the actors shirtless on a balcony thread?

why are women so..simplistic?

is there a single other male bodytype that they're attracted to other than HURR DURR MUSCLES ABS AND BICEPS?

men even find women's FEET attractive. FEET.
they can find the smallest details about women attractive.

do women like anything about guys that isn't just dude muscles lmao?

How tall is he anyways?

>men even find women's FEET attractive. FEET.

we find mens eyes extremly attractive, given that they are attractive.

Like 5'7"

>Chad is always trying to measure his service dick

A lot of my female friends likes forearms, I've heard some say that back were sexy too.

Eyes, legs, back especially for me. Not particularly muscular either. I also am really into a nice set of lips.

And body type is kinda over mentioned. I'd let Billy Bob Thornton, Chris Evans & Craig Robinson take a crack at me.

Oh gosh, Fassbender is not anything special. Tom Hardy is where it's at.

would you let me take your crack?

Dyel's BTFO

>Tom Hardy is where it's at.

I don't like him, he is too sleazy

Fassbender is really good looking, except he has an axe murderers grin, he looks fucking deranged whenever he smiles.

>mfw women will still pretend they're not the most shallow gender

Women are the jews of gender

sorry i don't believe you
women don't really find men attractive
they just pretend
i look better than 7/10 people i come across on a daily basis and yet get no attention from women whatsoever

>men even find women's FEET attractive. FEET.

The footfags on Sup Forums show you how retarded those fetishists are.

That's what I like about him! Not too clean like most Hollywood men he actually looks like someone real.
Oh come on, my face isn't Halloween night and I'm not exactly having dudes lined up. There's good reason that 3/10 guy somehow nabbed an 8-9/10 girl and he's not rich. But I never see a 3/10 girl with an 8-9/10 guy, prove me wrong.

>It's a "reddit pretends like women aren't the most shallow gender" episode

Men aren't the gender demanding that their prospective partners have part of their bodies chopped off in an obsolete surgical procedure

Show me an ugly girl with a hot guy first.

It's almost Big Foot level.

Plenty of gorgeous girls with some ugly guys though. That tells anything you need to know.

>There's good reason that 3/10 guy somehow nabbed an 8-9/10 girl and he's not rich. But I never see a 3/10 girl with an 8-9/10 guy, prove me wrong.

i have no idea what you're talking about though?

also post pics of yourself, i already want to fuck you.

Not an argument.

If a woman did this women would be bitching nonstop at her.

A man does this and other men love it too, along with women.

>Show me an ugly girl with a hot guy first.

Where I live (college town), I see a lot of tumblrinas with guys levels above them. I just assume these guys are desperate for sex.

Notice how "she" LITERALLY cannot refute that women will demand a man has part of his body chopped off before she'll even CONSIDER sleeping with him.

Meanwhile, there's men out there punching 3-4 points below their level just to get some trim.

Those "women" are just uneducated and a bit self centered if you're referring to circumcision.

But you can't really refute what I'm saying either.

If I posted photos of ugly women with hot guys, you'd shift the goalposts again since you're a spoiled little millennial woman who cant admit when she's wrong.

You literally cannot refute my original point so you resort to shifting the goalposts until you feel like you've "won". That might work when you're stroking your ego on /r9k/, but not here.

the only time I ever see hot women with not so hot guys is if the guy is financially well-off.

that's just another kind of shallowness.

women have this ability to be with someone and even give him sex and affection even if they're not particularly attractive to his physical characteristics. they're literal sociopaths pretending to like you to get personal gain.

Go outside more.

Dam son

why do both hot girls and hot guys pretend to like their non-hot romantic counterparts?

just get together with other hot people and stop pretending you're not shallow just so you could get people praising you

Guys, I'm sitting on the toilet and now horny as fuck after seeing this picture. I wanna fap but my secretary's desk is 5 feet away from the bathroom door. Do you think I could pull this off if I turn the fan on?

>Chad Johnson

This can't be fucking real

Bro you have to look like you can provide for her children with strength and audacity, it's wired in the brain, why do you think Chad gets the pussy

If by "fan" you mean one of those shitfans that you turn on to vent the shitstink after you shit then yes they're usually noisy enough

Precisely what I mean. I'm going for it

post more Chads

this. why do str8 guys still fall into the vaginal jew? a boy's pussy is pure, loyal, won't take advantage of your money, and will never fuck black men on the side

>clearly not under roids

I thought the same thing, he's the most stereotypical "Chad" on the show too

Would you guys top or bottom for Chad?

Me? intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

Having a pretty face is poontang easy mode

>its a women think they cant be creepy oggling some shirtless guy theyd never have a chance with
anyone else tired of this shit? why arent women shirtless in all movies? id like that, im a guy
lets make that happen

oh wait waht? thats sexcist? so stop having shirtless men all the fucking time

>real men are the ones who look like theyll treat me the worst!

That post said so much about you

>sexcist
Calm down junior, nobody is staring at you anyway

i have a thing for guys with large hands, not black tho

My college campus is replete with desperate dudes drilling landwhales

thats because women are not as smart as men
they are emotional creatures who respond to certain stimuli
men are programmed to fuck whatever. if its better looking, then its more desirable
women attach themselves to men and then WANT them to deteriorate so that other women wont try to seduce them
women need a man. men dont want a woman around them.
women are the weaker sex. that is the whole reason that we survived as a species.
they become attached and want a protector and someone to impregnate them
men want to impregnate everything and power

men

>tfw qt, fit girl at community college to save money
>tfw surrounded by idiots 95% of the time
>tfw found one guy who was smart/qt and he didn't like me
the ride never ends

Tom Hardy looks like an actual person. His face is flawed. Someone like Orlando Bloom or whatever the fuck is too cookie cutter with no character in his face. Guy in the OP isn't attractive.

>i cant retort
sure thing buddy
creepily oggle guys some more and pretend you ever had a chance, the same exact way you shame guys for oggling super models

you're creepy as fuck and shallow as fuck

i want you

i know many women who think muscular guys like that are gross looking. women are not the 2 dimensional caricature you think they are

>tfw qt /fit/ guy at community college to save money
>surrounded by danceclub idiots 95% of the time
>no smart/qt girls want to date me since I'm broke and trying to save money

I never had a choice about the ride

then youre not qt
youre just some dumb nothing in community college

He's a big guy

most women I know who think muscles are gross are women who never get attention from guys that are muscled up

others are women who prioritise usefulness to attractiveness

but that still doesn't change the fact that they only ever find ONE male body type sexually attractive

whereas you find men sexually attracted to all sorts of women. skinny, fat etc etc

why don't you just pump and dump the dance club idiots?

>Show me an ugly girl with a hot guy first.

>tfw above average guy at community college
>surrounded by 5/10's and below and above 5/10's who are dumb skanks

women are a meme

sawyer from lost is another example

He's a feeder, though. That's hot for him.

Because they require you (me) to have money to do so

he might have been gay WHO KNOWS

most of my classes have women back for their 2nd degree after a sociology degree worked out so well for them, top kek. I've met some other ladies not too bad personality/look wise though, if you don't mind dating 30 year olds/single moms.

not confirmed she ballooned after they got married.

also they got together after his last wife died, didn't he? he could simply be too codependent by this point to leave her and her gluttonous ass and she can balloon to planetary heights

Man in order to look that shredded you have to basically completely eliminate carbs like bread and I can't imagine not at least having a sandwich once in a while.

>is there a single other male bodytype that they're attracted to other than HURR DURR MUSCLES ABS AND BICEPS?

Did you miss the #dadbod fad?

They are both in the same level (8-9) so no problem here.

>tfw my basic diet is bread and pasta
>6 feet 170 lbs

But that's a beard.

None of these women are ugly.
You win.

>sawyer from lost is another example
Good god, I hope she is a good cook and a fucking savage in the bed

why is he dating a hag?

>None of these women are ugly.
There you go shifting those goalposts again

She is a (((jew))) and she was her agent before getting married.

What

How many of you fuckers actually watch the Batchlor/ette?

That's not what shifting goalposts mean, kid.

You and I both know that women only followed it because it was a trend and they're so easily manipulated to like whatever the media throws at them. If there was suddenly some twitter shit about #recedingHairlineGuys, they'd probably be start finding those balding faggots hot too. I think even if there was #cuteShortGuys or something.

Have fun "merely pretending" to be retarded.

>I'm a complete retard who doesn't know what certain fallacies mean.
>I'll just accuse others of white-knighting

Go back to Sup Forums, underage shit.

*tips fedora*

>This fucker is pushing 70.

Is he playing Mobile Strike?

NANOMACHINES, SON

What this negro said, that's just a fact. Girls can't help it if he looks like he could take on a mammoth, they will feel protected and that he can provide. I would say you don't necessarily need to be shredded, the thing that girls love the most is height , you could be a shaggy looking motherfucker but as long , as you're tall you are pretty much set. There are variables that can help you, some girls go for lips, ass, nice hair, hairless body, but mostly the height thing, you can be skinny, fat, ripped , as long as you can reach the top shelf with no problem, you're set.

Only if you're actually handsome. I'm 6'4" and not completely hideous, but still a bit below average. I've seen guys shorter than me get much more attention (not complete manlets, but around 5'11"-6'1") which shouldn't really happen since I work out a lot.

Why does he have a wall clock on his wrist?

Damn foo, I don't know what to tell you I guess 5'11"-6'1" falls under the tall category (still shorter than you), but that's just how it is when the game field is leveled like that, I suppose women look for a) money b) the car you drive c) age d) where you live e) personality/funny , definitely personality is the last thing on their mind, and if they are hoes they will only care if you are packing heat (8 inches or more)

what are you talking about?

she looks like an older version of that girl from that movie where she has cancer, or dated the guy from whiplash in a movie, or was the girl in the descendents.

oh geez. iunno, whenever i see older white guys with asian i always think, this guy couldnt hack it with a proper girl so had to settle.

not as bad when their young and not fobby though.

Jesus christ all these dudes who think they know what a woman wants.

A woman looks for two things: Confidence, and something different. That's it.

>5'11 - 6'1 is manlet at all

m8 you're just lanky as fuck, you NEED a good face at that height the same as someone who's 5'7 needs one, otherwise you just look like a fucking freak.

this man understands irony not

And looks.. if shes's good looking. That's how life works m8, Women rarely punch below their weight whilst men mostly don't care and will fuck anything that's decent enough in their eyes.

>And looks

Man that goes without saying fuck's sake.

tbf it was hard to tell if you were an ugly autist that thinks he has confidence and something different about him ;)

He wear diving watches cause average ones are too small for him