Mfw americucks still use slide up windows instead of using advanced european windows

>mfw americucks still use slide up windows instead of using advanced european windows.

How does living in 400BC feel?

But that's a tiny door.

Sorry I dont want huge, ugly handles blocking my site of my 10 acres of land.

slide up is terrible but you can always replace them if you feel like it

>it's the current year
ok

I don't remember ever seeing slide up windows irl.

They need slide up doors to make the horror movies exciting.

those are noice windows tbqf with you, germanball

*windows

Lol, this.

they only block the sight when the window is half opened. You can't see it in the pic but if the window is closed the handle will be facing downwards.

yeah, only used in muricaland.

>windows without bars
TRIGGERED
Are you faggots asking for your family to be raped and murdered? jesus fucking christ

Why do science fiction doors always open vertically or in a circle, but never horizontally?

i have european style windows in my house because my dad is german.
how do slide up windows even work?
every time i've seen them i can't even fuckin figure out how to operate the damn things

That doesn't happen in the first world. Juan, and they're rather unaesthetic.

You unlock them and push them up.

if those door windows came in wood I might consider them, but they look too artifical and cold to belong on any decent house
it might work in commie blocks, but I am not a commie

The struggle is real.

Hey, da nutzt jemand HelloTalk :^) Hab die viele korrekte Leute getroffen.

brazilians would still feel unsafe. they would also need a wall topped with broken glass

They come in both wood and plastic imitation wood. Plain white is just more popular because it's cheap and suits most of inside designs

Because it would look more dramatic when the doors are vertical than horizontal. You can slowly walk toward the door step by step, having anxiety and excitement. Imagine the door was horizontal. You jump into it and next moment you fall on the ground and hit your ass. That would look rather funny.

you are telling me there is country without those ?

nigger thome invasions happen everywhere
oh ye thats classic and effective

The fight continues.

Yeah, my dorm has those but the vast majority of American homes use the push up design. Similar to when I found out many Europeans don't use dryers.

>Similar to when I found out many Europeans don't use dryers.
How do they dry their clothes/sheets then?

I've never seen other windows than the one we have honestly .
and if you speak about laundry dryers ? wtf of course we have dryers

Hang em an a string dummy

I said European, not Poles.

Only ppl with very big bathrooms / gardens / baslconies don`t use dryers

At least I have one

Nigga, you. Europeans have shitty windows. I've been to Germany and Norway and your windows are shit. I don't eveb know if they are insulated.

My windows are triple layered, with insulation and the blinds are automatic

Like most people in my state

You live in a fucking cardboard house.

europeans too. they are just are too shy to admit that they still use the fucking CLOTHES LINES hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>its an American decides who is European or not episode

I've already seen this one, gonna change channel

Hang them on this technological jewel and set it outside for a day

No.

Nope, wood framed, sturdy and beautiful. My neighborhood is full of brick houses but they are ugly.

You have no argument, you Europeans and Asians are still using 20th century windows. I bet you don't eveb have automatic blinds that adjust to the sun

Nah that's an old meme. They have regulations out the ass now that make it so that houses are incredibly expensive because of how over built they are.

You can literally punch a hole into the wall.

someone punched a whole in your brain.

Rate

we do, but no one buys them

dryers are for people with no room to put a clothesline, why would americans use them?

this was for

No, it's brick is ugly, stone is ugly. The only other building material I'd use is that clay shit which looks aestheti or modern metal designs

Poor people use these here...
Because it's an automatic dryer. I don't want to put an eyesore in my yard.

It gets cold in america

america doesnt know what kettle is

Is this thread about who is the most lazy and fat piece of shit?

There are literally thousands of videos of Americans on youtube that stumble and put big fat holes into walls. The one at the Mexican border better be sturdy.

Because it's far quicker and easier.

and yet you all have air con

Why not? I bet you guys can't even get solar panels.

My entire neighborhood has solar panels and I got mine for free.

You guys don't get any sun

hahaha awesome
and cars are for people who don't have enough room for a horse

There are seasonz n sheeit

Because it gets hot as well, what's your point?

It seems that people don't seem to realize that most of America has absolute shit tier climate. Hot and humid with tons of bugs in the summer and cold and wet in the winter.

Except the based West coast, where summer is warm and not muggy and winter is confined to the mountains.

dryers destroy your clothes, its much better to hang them out in the sun, if it rains or gets cold you should have a secondary clothesline in your shed or under the house
the only people who use dryers in australia are living in shoe closets

That looks like it would get blown the fuck out on a windy day here

I have it so that my house turns on air conditioning before bed to help me sleep because I sleep easier in the cold and when I wake up, my house turns on the heater to get rid of morning chills.
I have that system I mentioned above running every day no matter the temp outside since my house isn't affected

>Be Australian
>can't afford to buy clothes

>dryers destroy your clothes
Maybe in 1969.

>dryers destroy your clothes
No they don't, at least not enough/quick enough to outweigh their convenience. For suits and other fancy clothes we use Dry Cleaners.

modern dryers don't shrink or otherwise destroy your clothes. that may have been the case 10-20 years ago. it is 2017 hello.

If it is warmer than 45°F (7°C) in my room literally sweat and can't sleep. This cycle has become a necessity and I can't live without it.

God bless Air conditioning and heating

My new dryers don't have this problem

what the fuck is this

Fat people tend to sweat a lot.

>site
Not helping yourself out here.

It's HelloTalk, a language-learning app where you can encounter foreigners and share your favorite language-related and intercultural moments. :^)

>Europeans can't into solar panels because they have no sun

Recognized it immediately, who the fuck posts that shit though

>Europeans are still drying clothes in a line

>Europeans and australians don't own 2 vehicles. One for the summer and one for the winter

It's because of fucking idiots like you that we are having problems with global warming.
You use a discussing about of excess electricity to live in perfect comfort which you do not fucking deserve.
America really is a cancerous growth on the modern world.

>WAAH IF I CAN'T HAVE IT YOU CAN'T EITHER
Where are the bantz man? That's all I expect from you people.

Sometimes funny shit pops up in the feed.

Fuck you. Do I look like I care? I go to work and work hard and when I come back to MY HOUSE I expect it to be perfect. And it is.

Outside can be a million degrees but I know that my house is a cool 40-50°F (7°-10°C)

Other way around for winter.

what do you mean we don't deserve that?
who deserves it than?
surely we deserve to be rich and powerful since that's what we are all about. so we can do whatever we want. you are just jealous.
oh, and global warming is scam.

>Europeans and australians don't have the air conditioning on 24/7 in the summer and heater on 24/7 in the winter

How do you guys live

If that makes you angry then I'll be glad to tell you that when it is cold I leave my truck on for an hour before I get in to warm it up. Sometimes I'm lazy and just leave it on all day and sometimes even night

ITT: America silences cucks

>site

AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

my house is 19°c in the winter and 26°c in the summer, but I can live with 16° to 29° if need be

airconditioner/furnace turns on/off automatically cus I live in the future

Same. We north Americans are all about technological progress to improve our lives. Literally eveb trailer homes have automatic AC/heaters

>Europeans and australians don't have your city install fiber optic cables in the ground

Why do American doors open inwards so that any criminal can kick their way in?

We don't have criminals

Why did the Finnish people choose a terrible geographical area to live?

Our doors are really fucking heavy, and if anyone wants to test a guy with an M4, be our guest.

He is a acandishit

>tfw municipality will install fiber to summer cottage in the middle of nowhere
>Americans don't have LTE
>American mobile net is always datacapped
>Americans only have satellite internet outside five largest cities
hahahahaha

>top kek
You literally can't install a lock that can't be kicked in.
It's forbidden by law

Do they? I live in Canada, so I don't know.

What is this law?

wat

I have never experienced slow Internet and I literally have no idea what you said.

you just dont know any better

But this is all false. Expect the cottage bit maybe, that's nice.

uhm sorry honey, no