what's with all these selfhating posts

veteran cost is normal what is indefensible are the wars that are being fought

/supportthetroops/

This is the price of freedom

>tfw the wars with Iran, Mexico, and Chicago will cost way more

I won't defend that, you sack of shit

Waste of money as always

>I won't defend that
Criticizing Bush was pretty much impossible until 2006. Short term memory burgers. Sad!

>start a war with a backwater nation full of farmers with rice hats
>lose (but call it a win to not make it seem in vain)
>start a war with a country composed mostly of sand and rock because someone who has a loose connection to it took down 2 skyscrapers
>lose (both the war and a fucking ton of money that is)
>start a war on DRUGS because you have no border control and absolutely insist on keeping your PURE CHRISTIAN NATION free from degeneracy because drugs are bad
>losing (both a lot of money and losing the battle as a whole)

>GLOBAL """""""""SUPERPOWER"""""""""

(((((((((((((((They))))))))))))))))))) orchestrated this

>money spent on turning sandniggers into hamburger
I say its money well spent.

>waste of money
It's not like they burn the money. It all gets spent somewhere, more than likely most of it went in to your economy

>it went into your economy

If you consider the American economy to be the military industrial complex, sure. War makes very few people rich.

Who are they?

i still dont know, at least the most accurate answer, the reason the war even started.

No, I fucking won't.

Afghanistan was/is a necessity. Literally an "us or them" situation.
Iraq was a bullshit lie perpetrated by the most inept man in history. American blood is worth more then that shithole.

>Republicucks will shamelessly defend this
>Republicucks will stand idly by when another retard in the White House does the same thing again

Ask Sup Forums

Delete this post right now

i dont blame bush, i blame the people that elected him. Same with trump, at least if things to tits up with him, they can't say he lied or didn't know what the guy was like.

>Literally an "us or them" situation.
???

the phonecall that instigated the iraq war

>Afghanistan was/is a necessity. Literally an "us or them" situation.
What in sweet fuck are you on about?

>Democrats will shamelessly ignore Obama being the first two term president to be at war for every year in office
>Democrats will shamelessly ignore Hillary's attitude toward war
Stop painting this issue according to party lines, it's the main reason why it continues. Everyone blames the other party instead of the larger structure allowing both to perpetuate conflict.

It is weird, the main beef osama had was with the saudies and how degenrate/retarded the whole show was, but since he couldn't do shit because we backed them, he thought if he attacked us we would back off and let him do whatever.

It was fucking retarded since he didn't understand at all the dumb fucks who where in charge and the whole fiasco it ensued attacking us. that is why his son told him it was a stupid idea to attack the usa and broke off him.

>Democrats will shamelessly ignore Obama being the first two term president to be at war for every year in office
As much as I dislike obama, it is retarded to throw it as obamas war. He was left with a clusterfuck by bush.

The main beef osama had was america meddling in muslim countries and supporting isreal
The point of the attack was to get average americans asking why it happened and looking at their foreign policy

American lives are still cheaper than oil

>drumpf is gonna le start world war 3 because he's dumb xD
democraps are the worst cancer in the modern world

Why are veterans so spoiled?

>The main beef osama had was america meddling in muslim countries and supporting isreal
not really, when he started his whole insurgency, most of the cassette tapes/writing he spread out was mostly critical of the saudies and how they are unislamic and their government should be overthrow, etc. By that time, it was a given every sandnigger hated the kikes and us but nothing was really done for a long fucking time like the whole twin towers thing at least.

>The point of the attack was to get average americans asking why it happened and looking at their foreign policy
And they failed miserably at it. It just allowed bush to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Both of these. They shouldve spent on american infastructure instead at the very least.

Is alqaeda stronger or weaker now?

The president is like the captain of the ship. Everything good or bad is because of you. Regardless of how fair that is, that's how it goes. The buck stops here.

>al Qaeda blows up the fucking Twin Towers
>has training camps in Afghanistan
>we give the Taliban 48 hours (or something) to hand over bin Laden
>they decline
>we kick their ass
>they run to P*kistan
>16 years later still going strong

If we leave now, you'll get another ISIS in Central Asia. We don't have a choice, we are symbiotically linked to the Afghan government. If they die, it'll hurt us too.

>even though >90% of the worlds heroin comes from there and we are in a heroin epidemic
>even though Pakistan is a perfidious duplicitous terrorist-sheltering fuckhole of an ally

We're stuck here until the job is done

>Democrats will shamelessly ignore Hillary's attitude toward war
There's a critical difference: Obama and Hillary didn't lie to his countrymen about an existential threat that didn't exist. Nor did they directly profit from the suffering they caused

>Stop painting this issue according to party lines
No, that would be dishonest.
I was 16 in 2003, when we invaded. I'll never forget Bush INSISTING with every breath that Iraq had WMD's. I'll never forget the Republicans using a climate of fear as a political cudgel for 8 fucking years. Remember the terror alert system? Remember how it ALWAYS conveniently went up before elections? Remember any dissent being labeled unpatriotic? I'm surprised you don't

Yeah fuck him and his enablers. We lost 4,491 men in that war. That's 4,491 ruined families, and for NOTHING. It literally gave way to ISIS.

It's hard to understate how awful Republicans were after 9/11. The entire country was united in horror, and what did Bush do with that unity? 500,000 Iraqis dead, 4,491 US dead, and gave birth to the rise of ISIS. If that's a condemnation of Republicans then IDK what is

It sure would seem that way.

Republicans always start wars, because it's good for business. The previous three Republicans invaded a country, why would Trump be an exception?

Reagan:
Lebanon
Grenada
Iran-Contra

Bush I:
Persian Gulf War

Bush II:
Iraq
Afghanistan (although I would have done the same here)

Face it buddy, all Republicans do is war profiteering. Also note how almost all of the above military campaigns benefited Israel most of all. I would hope that we could both agree that our boys are worth more than dying for Arab infighting and/or Israel?

They're not, so much of the funding goes to rich plutocrats and not the veterans. Companies supplying goods and services get to overcharge out the ass while the poor bastard with PTSD blows his brains out in an alley.

>The point of the attack was to get average americans asking why it happened and looking at their foreign policy

Well according to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed they thought we would treat it like a law enforcement matter (like we did after the first World Trade Center bombing, the USS Cole and the embassy bombings in Africa). In doing so, we would look weak, al-Qaeda would look strong, and they could get more attention and recruits and funding.

Apparently they were amazed when "cowboy George W. Bush" invaded and overthrew their theocratic shithole. If only he hadn't invaded Iraq he might have gone down as a mediocre president.

I wonder who will be the next target. Probably Syria. There is nothing more appealing that complete obliteration of a country. If Trump and Putin get chummy together, perhaps we can even think of reintroducing Christianity there.

A man can dream.

al-Qaeda is pretty done. The person holding the #3 position in the organization has been killed and replaced like 17 times. They're very impotent and incapable of launching international attacks.

Also they've been eclipsed in popularity by ISIS, by hard-liners and jihadists. al-Qaeda just can't mount headline-making attacks anymore, which is currency in the struggle against terrorism. No news equals no unsuccessful Arab fanatics leaving home to blow themselves up in your name. Sucks to suck, I guess

>Syria
Nope, that has been ceded to Russia. No US troops can be on the ground there without making Putin nervous. It's Putin's show now, he's thrown his weight behind Assad and it looks like it paid off. No reason to diminish his influence by invited America in.

If I had to guess, Iran or North Korea. Outside chance of Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Maybe a very VERY low-intensity conflict with China, something one step from dick wagging. Like, blowing up a patrol boat or something minor. But I doubt even Trump and Bannon are that stupid

Whatcha doin in Cambodia, friendo

Sex tourism or re-education sabbatical

not getting genocide.

Coming from someone who was actually alive and a young adult during the Bush years -- No, Bush was constantly berated, demonized, criticized in the mainstream every single day, just like Trump is now.

Meanwhile, Obongo's dumb nigger ass has never been criticized or made a target on SNL, Family Guy or Simpsons, or by comedians, etc.

I lived through Bush. I remember how being critical of him after the 9/11 frenzy was tantamount to treason.

>Meanwhile, Obongo's dumb nigger ass has never been criticized or made a target on SNL, Family Guy or Simpsons, or by comedians, etc.

Maybe because he conducted himself with dignity, was funny himself and didnt take his country into retardish wars.

not really, for every killed american we can kill a thousand of worthless shitskins like you. drones work wonders you know

The neocons who are now advising Trump said that it would pay for itself though

your only argument against obama is that he is a nigger which is funny to hear from a gook.

can you give me a quick rundown?

God damn... well, time to cu*ck themselves out to their Muslim overlords! That's all you white, North Americans are good at.

>No, Bush was constantly berated, demonized, criticized in the mainstream
>muh Republican persecution complex despite being the party of big business and the military

No, he wasn't. Not until his second term when we realized that he was full of shit and there were no WMDs. Also the "You're either with us or against us" and "if you question us you're unpatriotic and the terrorists" rhetoric got kind of old.

Even then he wasn't sunk as President until the economy went into free fall. Because guess what? Fighting two wars while cutting taxes is a very bad idea.

Harper go to bed.

We should start wars against more categories/concepts even though none have been successful so far

How about war on communism?
War against patriarchy?
War against reason?

Many such cases