Michio Kaku

Whatever happened to Dr. Michio Kaku? I used to see him on Discovery and Science channels all the time. He even had a show where he literally designed a warp drive on his laptop. Whatever happened to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnMMirZBMlc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k
youtube.com/watch?v=sdGOrWmVMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=0NbBjNiw4tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alligator got him down in Florida during a speaking tour

He wanted to keep his integrity intact and left when urged to push more liberal propaganda.

source?

Black science man became more popular with the kids

Bryan Singer broke into his apartment one night and molested him so hard in the butt that he has literally never stopped crying since it happened

I haven't even heard of black science man since the shitty cartoon cosmos remake. Did it destroy his career?

He started a science documentary streaming site called Curiosity. Other than that i dunno

he just proved god was real last week

You mean curiositystream? I didn't know he started it. I tried it for a couple of months but their documentary selection is very shit even though that's supposed to be their main focus. Netflix's is better

People stopped paying him once they realized he's been talking shit since 2007.

He also has proven that what David Icke says about lizard men living in another dimension is true.

they stopped doing shows about science and technology and instead made shows about aliens and shit

sup reddit

It's pretty obvious if you watch is most recent TV appearances. Same goes for Neil "smoke DeGrasse" "Black Science Man" Tyson

He got Kaku'd.

He's frequenting more liberal shows. I think he still shows up on one of the two comedy central shows, and unfortunately I know he was in Zoolander 2; he's enjoying himself at least.

> implying aliens have nothing to do with science

have you never even fucking heard of the Drake Equation?

source?

Hulk Hogan bankrupted him because he kept posting sex videos without permission

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE FREEDOM

No, I don't listen to rap.

He was outcast by the scientific community for pushing his bullshit pseudo-science.

The new Cosmos was an abomination. The producers and writers packed it full of anti-religion propaganda and forced any cherry picked obscure example of STRONK wimmen scientists being oppressed by evil white males in to the script of every episode, so blatantly that even the mindless normies started to notice the ulterior motives and agenda pushing. Every episode started with a topic of discussion and inevitably ended up devolving in to some cartoon with a topical socially progressive message, followed by Neil mocking anti-liberal opinions and making a funny face.

Carl Sagan rolled in his grave so rapidly he could have been used as a source of energy

muh beliefs muh politics

why even inject politics into a show about science and the cosmos

Not how they were using 'em.

They were like "aliens built all the stone wonders of the world, and also are every religion."

It insults the astute and heavily relies on lay ignorance.

Google "Michio Kaku CNN" click on any link, and watch the look on his face while he reads the script that's supposed to be disguised as his opinion. It hurts to see him like that

Pretty sure he said something retarded along the lines that humans don't evolve.

>any cherry picked obscure example of STRONK wimmen scientists being oppressed by evil white males
Yep, men dindu nuffin wrong and women and black people were never treated bad historically. To think otherwise is just ant-white racism pushed by sjw libcucks.

>discussing factual historical events in science is politicizing gender wars and anti-religion

I'm sorry the world doesn't conform to your shit-tier beliefs.

Yeah its pretty disgusting when political correctness and ulterior motives infect a formerly benign script and completely ruin it, I agree

He's a woo woo pseudoscience nutjob and people started seeing through his bullshit.

>Carl Sagan

Was a liberal who had no problem mocking religion and religious conservatives.

>implying implications of implementing implementations

Nobody said oppression never occurred, you spastic sperglord. This discussion is about the laughably blatant injection of politically correct "factual opinions that only nazis and neckbeards deny" in to neutral TV scripts with the intent of guilting the audience to hold a desired opinion.

And he didn't let it ruin his presentation of the facts surrounding the subject of the discussion. Sure, he had no problem with mentioning the futility of mankind's archaic belief systems and self destructive actions. But he didnt shame specific groups of people with a political motive

tbf they have it coming.

never forget what the world was like when christians were in control

It is when there are more important factual events they could have covered but didn't because a woman wasn't involved

People realized pop scientists are shitty hacks.

The dude was clearly baked in every episode, but he never went full 420 BLAZE IT ABOLISH MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCES FAGGOT in any episode of Cosmos

maybe the physics department at the school he teaches at was like "dude, you need to acutgally do research you faggot, stop doing morning shows"

I agree user. When can we have a proper conservative Christian science series?

He lends his name to pseudoscience woo bullshit. They should pull his fucking PhD.

Maybe they were attempting to get more girls interested in the sciences by highlighting female scientists of the past? Nah, couldn't be.

He was a String Theorist. The popular thing to do nowadays is bash string theory.

In favour of what?

black science guy stole his thunder, its the more progressive choice

>You see, traveling to the stars is within our reach
>First we need to build an interstellar spaceship that travels faster than light
>Then we can fly there

>muh beliefs

Kaku is a bit of a weirdo.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnMMirZBMlc

>episode about the significance of differing emission spectrums of stars, founding the current method of logging and classifying stars
>"hey let's dedicate 25% of the air time to the oppression of women throughout history because nobody believed her when she presented her theory, because revolutionary scientific theories challenging the norm have never been criticized at any point in history before, they obviously just hate women "
>le black science man face

Looks unbiased and well founded to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBdxDFpDp_k

He actually had a talk once where he claimed that old scientists were stuck in theories of the past and it took fresh minds to push the boundaries of science, such as his generation of string physicists.
I wonder how it must feel knowing that he's now the old generation that dedicated their lives to a theory that eventually went no where and that there's thousands of younger scientists around the corner ready to usher him and his life's work into obsolescence with a radical new view on the universe.

>Using nano string tube theory we can deduce using quantum particles that the universe is in fact a simulation embedded in a multiverse run by evil lizards. Of course there's no real evidence to support this, but it is scientific fact.

Why are you singling out conservative Christians, user? Don't you want to include all the other Holy books and belief systems as well?

>He wanted to keep his integrity intact...

I don't think these entertainment scientists have integrity...

hes a true scientist so hes probably happy

women have their place, and it is NOT in the laboratory.

Explanations made on observational evidence. The issue (as far as I'm aware) that a lot of scientists had with string theory, was that it tried to reconcile a specific understanding of the universe with maths regardless of whether or not it was accurate.

A similar issue is the existence of white-holes. The calculations behind them make sense, but none have ever been observed. I guess it comes down to, just because something could be a physical reality, doesn't make it so.

probably because it's bollocks

actual science

Honestly it might be this. Pop scientists actually have to research and publish things from time to time or they lose credibility as leaders of their fields

No they're not. They're not that different from other story-tellers, apart from that the good ones occasionally get kids (and older people as well) more interested in science.

Some people like watching TV-dramas, some like books, some are exclusively outdoorsy, some like pop-sci etc...

Anyway, Michio Kaku is also a really good scientist, so he probably has some other interesting stuff going on in his live atm. That's what "happened" to him.

Nothing. Although the people who bash it the loudest, i.e. write books bashing it, are those who work on Loop Quantum Gravity. LQG is significantly less realistic than string theory, in the sense there is no known way to make compatible with current physics.

It is the only well developed theory of quantum gravity we have. And there is nothing logically wrong with it, it is just the only scales we can test it at that would give noticeably different results then QFT or GR are too extreme for our technology.

>women and black people were never treated bad historically.

Niggers, yes.

Women, FUCK no.

I actually really enjoy the editing and cinematography in that clip.

History is replete with mass rape

You sure love yourself some jewish physics.

Also mass male rape

>Nobody said oppression

Women haven't been "oppressed" any more than children have.

Women are biologically designed to be selfish, and they've proven time and again that they should be excluded from any decision making process that impacts society as a whole, as they are self serving and make everything WORSE for everyone.

They have a womb and are capable of producing milk for a reason, to propagate the species. That's what they should be doing, as they fuck up everything else they're allowed to get involved in...

A woman civilian who gets raped has it far fucking better than a standard male soldier, except for maybe in the last 40 years.

I'm a grad student in mathematical physics.

His presentation was nearly the same as it was in the second Cosmos. Shit, the second Cosmos is pretty much just a remastered version of the original with better visuals. Same writers.

Anybody who bitches about the second Cosmos being SJW and anti-religion or whatever has clearly never read any of Sagans books.

You're pushing it, user. Yes SJWs are awful beings and political correctness is ruining humanity, but to say women have never been treated differently than men is wrong. They used to be totally free. Just a century ago in America women weren't forced to attend school to learn about how great capitalism is, or to be employed at all. Only recently were they tricked in to believing that being a wage slave is desirable, which nearly doubled the number of job applicants and effectively cut the average net income of the wage slave in half, leading to the current situation where a less than middle class household can only succeed with multiple sources of income, the destruction of the nuclear family, and the impending death of the middle class entirely.

See Hillary and Merkel, as recent textbook examples of this

>Women haven't been "oppressed"

>they should be excluded from any decision making process
Topkek

if that's not the tightest shit then i don't know what tight is

>people hating kaku for his japanese upbringing
of course he's going to seem like a weirdo

That's not proof of oppression, that's simply that user's beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=sdGOrWmVMv8

>You see,a utopian civilization is within our reach
>All we need to do is to round up all white males of European decent and have them sterilized
>Then we need our women to be inseminated by black bulls and our ethics, laws, and public policy to be directed by lesbians

And?

For every bitch that was raped, there were thousands of poor asshole dudes raped by a spear, sword, arrow, lance, shrapnel, bullet, or whatever.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

You answered your own question, he designed a warp drive on his laptop. Logical answer he got the fuck out of here and fast looking for intelligent life out there.

science is such a fucking meme

Like they had a choice? You damn well know some SJW and leftist troopers walked into his office and made him do it or else. Probably left bad tastes in their mouths and they're laying low for the most part. God only knows what the vile leftist bunch does to force people to push their agenda.

>But there's an obvious problem, here. Of course no physical object is capable of faster than light travel. So instead, we must reduce the distance between the point of origin and the destination. If we gather up all the planets and deconstruct them to their core elements, and use them to construct a Dyson sphere around the sun, which (all theoretical, of course, heh heh) is capable of harnessing the entire energy output of the sun, we can warp spacetime around the sphere and pilot the sun toward any distant point in the observable universe

>you were born too early to pilot the sun across the galaxy

>to say women have never been treated differently than men is wrong.

Because they SHOULD be treated differently, user.

EVERY decision they have been involved with has made society WORSE, not better.

Police? WORSE since they've been involved. The physical standards are lower, which results in women and manlet cops having to use excessive force to make arrests, leading to killing more suspects. It's also lead to more cops being injured, and more lawsuits filed against the force, making it MORE expensive to run, and less efficient....all because society allowed women to have a say in the decision making process.

The same can be said for the military, and the fire services.

Women are less capable than men of making decisions that discriminate against themselves for the benefit of society, and this is why they have been, and SHOULD be, excluded from the decision making process.

He's too right wing to be popular.

Last week, he literally said that he believes God created the universe.

>implying the drake equation is the biggest scientific achievement in the search for life

Stop looking at speculative equations based on a sample size of one and read up on extremophiles.

Not allowing your child to make financial decisions that impact the family is not "oppression", it's common sense based on their proven track record of making shitty childish decisions.

Women are the same.

Women decision making:
>b-but we HAVE to have female athletic teams or else we c-can't compete with the mens...
>b-but we HAVE to allow women in the police/combat/fire department because they're just as capable as the mens...

And yet you dumb asses in society waste time listening to, and support, these dumb bitches...

Lesbians OF COLOR, you SHITLORD

And when all the white males are dead, we'll turn on the white females because they are also white males because oppressive binary gender roles

youtube.com/watch?v=0NbBjNiw4tk

whoa

The first one is black science man tier fake but I'm worried the second one might be real

I was backing with you, you insufferable spergelord.