first try

kay-on

WEW

noice

yea boi

anime

outstanding

stop the madman

anyone else got them mates from school who've been good at football/rugby and they used to be absolute god tier at it? Until they turned professional and realised their life was a lie?

kinda funny to watch them be in minimum pay jobs 2bh. pro sport is such a cruel world.

put me in screencap

ayncrap subedition

I too hate roads

I have three K-ON! dolls, they cost so much money though but I want to complete the set.

kay-off

clearing out some folders and found the pasta file, doing a big howl at a fat cam one I've not seen for years
when did /brit/ become so sterile and devoid of originality

fuck OFF bootlicker government shills

glad someone finally had the stones to say it

>ywn live in a 1500s house in the 1800s

is kyaryposting back

Do you have best girl?

i live in a 1500s house in the 2000s

>On average 20 tradesmen die every week from exposure to asbestos

Yeah at least they have the sunday league, pretty sure that only exists to stop scores of proles pulling a 'cide

Up at 7 and im still sat here drinking and listening to Queen

For fuck sake

Not figurines, dolls. So you can move them around etc.

Yes.

Amazing to think most Britons live in houses older than America.

such dedication

No they don't

Britain is mostly a post-war shitfest

That's great

If taxation is theft then who's going to pay for your chocolate bars huh!?

Thomas Gage was a British general best known for his role as military commander in the early days of the American Revolution.

Born to a aristocratic family in England, he entered military service, seeing action in the French and Indian War, where he served alongside his future opponent George Washington.

His attempts to seize military stores of Patriot militias in April 1775 sparked the Battles of Lexington and Concord, beginning the American War of Independence.

Gage himself wrote the Secretary at War:
>A small body acting in one spot will not avail, you must have large armies. The loss we have sustained is greater than we can bear. You must proceed in earnest or give the business up.

thanks xx

My house is only 4 years old.

Lads it's CHESS TIME

en.lichess.org/6f7SsOq7

Getting the daily dose of Quill18

brb becoming a builder

under 75 square meter edition

suckin on my titties like you wanted me. callin me all the time like blondie. check out my chrissy behind, it's fine all of the time. what else is in the teaches of peaches ? like sex on the beaches. huh ? what ?

america is from 1776 you cretins

fiat currency is theft and everything should be traded for chaos orbs

It often takes decades to die from it, there are still people alive here suffering after they worked in asbestos mines in the 50s, 60s. Not a surprising figure when you consider how widespread it was in the past 2bh

rate me lads x

money isnt real its an artificial construct SHEEPLE

any of you teaniggers watched the super bowl last night?

>yank shoeboxes
positively caterwauling at this development

my house has asbestos

I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”

“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”

“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”

He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”

I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.

“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.

“Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.

“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”

It didn’t seem like they did.

“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.”

das it mane

Why would I do that

I watched it last year and it was boring so I didn't bother this year.
Apparently it was really good this year.

I didn't but I made 9 "Who can stop us?" threads on Sup Forums with an image of the Patriots logo even though I've never watched handegg or been to the united states

ROUND 1

this t bh

cant wait until we use labor vouchers

Holly

all australians live in cheap looking bungalows

it's just sad to see schools and academies lie to children all their life pretending to them they actually have a chance.

lichess.org/DjxkWgpe

Oz join

So do amiri-cans.

My parents have a summer house
Took out the asbestos last summer

aussies consider it offensive to built vertically

racism is not tolerated here

That's you shoud get a degree at the same time desu

surely swansea and hull staying is worth a fiver?

same reason I watch premier league and pretend to enjoy it
Yeah it was easily one of the top 5 of all time. it had every hallmark of a good NFL game: fumbles, a pick six, OT, and a triumphant comeback. good shit.

cat just farted EXTREMELY loud

what do

choon for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

Not so sure about this one haha

I don't see why anyone would want two story houses when there's enough room here to have pretty much the same floor space on a single story 2bh

lichess.org/DjxkWgpe

pls

vocaroo.com/i/s0LXDrP1jsnJ

Anarcho-capitalism is an oxymoron

Also:

ah yes the proles

>poordroid
>taking photos on that brick
>not being able to iMessage

utterly grim

>not so pretty so she has to make a bit of an effort

wife material if she's not a slut

Anyone got a link to the latest of one of those reddit gore threads? I mean like 'casualty first responders - what is your worst story' kind of thing

should shop this picture in there

performing vape tricks with the lads

VERY cute

talk to me when you have blue and green with you.

enjoyed this

the aussies average is only so big because one guy has a 50 million sq ft house in the desert. in reality their houses are very small

alri lads

still worried about me grad school applications

honestly feel me life's on the line

what?

getting right sick of these whinging poms who can't take a hint and fuck off

Was having a chat about some 15yo runt on sc that calls himself vapelord
OH AND BTW 12MG OR BUST

easier said than done 2bh academies take over the lives of these children.

bit cold out

irish

Watching an ABC news story from the 60s about White Australia and they're talking about AMWF couples getting married in university so the chinks can settle here

r-ree

How how many of those 1 million came when they were very young decades ago. I've not met many first generation Brits 2bh

whats worrying you about them lad

weather

cant imagine living a life where you dont rail at least 7 vysanse a day