B a s e d

b a s e d

youtube.com/watch?v=lIFKYrtAgeQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10502212
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah we've seen it. Just goes to show not everyone in their profession is qualified. The interviewer is a fucking dumbass and the buttrape he received was amazing.

is warcraft worth watching?

duncan is a pretty based director, but this type of film does nothing for me

Haven't seen it yet, I hear it's a 7/10 but is getting a lot worse reviews because of videogame prejudice

it adds nothing to the genre, just exaggerates tolkien to an absurd level.

haha so based haha i love shitty vidya game movies epic for the wiin

>his Dad didn't see it

the film is all about the genre. if sword and sorcery fantasy is not your thing then leave it. if not, go for it.

thank g*d

he did. he saw an early cut of it and he said he liked it. duncan said it in an interview or something. it was probably the extended edition

that interviewer what a humongous faggot
i dont even care about warcraft but i can see that the director was very polite and well spoken

i wasnt going to watch this movie but now i will

My friends and family thought so with 0 warcraft knowledge.

Better than the Hobbit movies at least.

I have no interest in Warcraft. But he handled that interview liked a champ

I watched it as a warcraft fan and didn't like it too much. I feel like it was too much for the fans while at the same time making some changes to the lore. It sorta assumed that you already knew of many places and characters but then added some twist to them. The result was weird, it's like they are presenting the warcraft universe while snidely laughing to themselves like "Oh, we've got some curveballs the fans will never see coming" and not even bothering to explain it to those who aren't familiar.

The scenery was gorgeous and the acting was fine though, but it felt too rushed and action-packed for me.

> It sorta assumed that you already knew of many places and characters

It absolutely did not do this. Your ability to see this is tainted by your own prior knowledge. When you know things about the lore that aren't stated in the movie, it seems weird. But that knowledge isn't needed to understand what's happening in the film.

Maybe. I still feel that there was too much action and not enough character development or exposition. There was too much action, I wish there had been a few more conversations that could have been used to flesh out the movie lore a bit more.

I'm glad david bowie's son isn't an asshole

I'd love to hang out with Duncan.

What a nice fellow.

Warcraft 3 player here, never touched WoW.

I went in expecting a mess and it is for the first 30 minutes but it ultimately pulls itself together into a reasonably solid finale. The main weaknesses of the film are the poor acting and the number of plot points that could be entirely removed without loss.

I rate it well above Gods of Egypt, which was better than the reviewers said, and worse than Revenge of the Sith due to consistently worse acting and effects.

watchable/10
if you can get some friends together, I'd go see it. Watching it alone may be a chore.

>Better than the Hobbit movies at least.

yeah, this

strawpoll.me/10502212

Seeing it this weekend with my friends. I've read most of the wiki articles about the first war and the major characters at that time period so I should be able to understand it more than most.

see
Reading the lore makes more sense after seeing the movie.

Interviewer was a bitch boy.

Coming from something that has never played ANY warcraft game i still thought it was decent and not as bad as the critics make it out to be