This is Yusra Mardini

This is Yusra Mardini
She is Middle Eastern (Syrian)

Do you love Yusra Mardini/Syrians/Middle Eastern women?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.farfesh.com/Read.News.asp?Id=153680
instagram.com/mardiniysra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sven gave her a good dicking

yes

eh..yeah

That guy looks strange and is balding

khaoula best mena girl

OH GOD SO HOT
OH GOD SO FUCKING HOT

Rate my Moroccan waifu.

I love MENA women so much. If only there were more non-Muslims, because there is no way I'm marrying a Muslim, or are my parents going to allow me to marry a Muslim (very practicing Catholics).

Someone post those Tunisian gfs that were being posted.

>tfw no Mizrahi Jewish gf

Good luck marrying a Muslim girl, I'm certain her family will kill her, then you.

I just said there is no way I'm marrying a Muslim girl though, learn to read.
It's so sad. At least I can fap, and also one night stands.

they look almost 100% like latin americans/deep south europeans

yes. you lads need to learn that a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter the country she is from.

katie melua hnnnnnnng

I doubt like Latin Americans, if you mean mestizos, even though meztizos have very hot women too.
Maybe like South Europeans since South Europeans have a lot of MENA admix.

She's so angelic

umm i think turkey is a bit worse than the US in the "getting shot" department

what a cute

good post

>mfw my male cousin married a qt Turk

Forgot pic

looks alien, no.

>South Europeans have a lot of MENA admix.

Need to see the booty and then i'll say if she's good enough for my dick

is anyone even here, should I keep posting?

Isn't the guy german?
Qt

Cherrypucking. Also the asian guy is algerian

Chechnya?

I only like MENA hijabis, there is something inately hot about a covered women idunno

Its a shame that as a kafir myself I would never be able to wife up a modest hijabi for myself :-(

Convert and get all them hijabi bitches

>convert to islam

Hell fucking no. Are you crazy or what?

Cuck

Germany calling me a cuck is like Israel calling you a jew

Just stop already Mehmet

Iran

How am i a cuck when im mehmet?

>there is something inately hot about a covered women
thats just your frustrated childhood calling for not being able to get hold of kinder surprise satisfaction

turkey is basically the mecca of cuckoldry

Benzema is African Kabyle too.
What is the joke about calling him Asian?

I'd rather not have kinder eggs than be indonesian desu senpai

Not a bad trade off

>Do you love Yusra Mardini/Syrians/Middle Eastern women?
Yes.
Fucking hot.
West should spread their culture even more to make MENA qts more frivolous so we would have more Arab qts.
Also I dated Syrian girl while I was in school. She was a daughter of a dude who stayed here after studying in Soviet uni. She was hot as fuck, big tits and big ass. Also she was Alevite considering religion.
Also Orthodox Arabs are the most devote Christians in the world.

You know nothing about Muslims. Countries are very different. Thing you describe is a thing with some Chechens, wild Afghanis, Pakis or so. Most of Arabs, especially Maghreb ones would do nothing, or Uzbeks or so. First, honor killings are banned in Islam. People who do this are following some savage traditions. Second, people who do it are usually just nationalistic, it's not about religion. For example, in Moscow brothels there are tons of Uzbek or Kyrgyz girls while little Tajik girls because Tajiks are very nationalistic.

Aren't Chechens Sufi and quite peaceful? I mean, the whole new wahabi strain aside; it's quite new, since the nineties.

>hijabi
Outside of regions where everyone wears hijabs, hijabi girls are the biggest sluts. Sluts tend to pretend they are religious to compensate their behavior in the eyes of public.

I'm always amazed by how hot Arab women can be. I don't know what it is, perhaps their skin tone and eyes. Not just Arabs but Afghans, Persians, Turks etc. This woman is over 40, and is probably just considered average in Afghanistan but is quite attractive, or rather would be if she lost a few kilograms

>hfw she sees your cock

kikess, not moroccan

Well, it's difficult.
Chechens were never peaceful. They have always been nation of warriors, mercenaries etc. They are basically Switzerland or Scotland of Caucasus. By the same reason, they are extremely nationalist. Chechen people have remains of feudal or even pre-feudal system. They are divided by clans, aka "teyps". Every clan is made up of relatives. There are only 1 million of Chechens so they are basically one family.
They are Sufi but they had Wahhabi scum brought by Saudi missionaries in 90s. After first Chechen war, they got half independence and there happened a war between nationalists and islamists. Most of the former were Sufis, the latter were Wahhabis. Than federal forces intervened and helped nationalists to defeat islamists puting nationalists in charge of the region.
So there are no wahhabis now in Chechnya and they are Sufis. But Chechens are very violent and nationalist people by their nature. Recently one commie rap musician here told in media he fucked Chechen girls and Chechens came and made him to record a video where he is apologizing.

Only christian ones. Fuck muslims hope they all die

but we hadn't it either?
you're picking the wrong comparison

is this a boy

;__;

Fuck you.

Stay butthurt

That's the thing though, most middle eastern girl are fatties. So they're not hot to me desu

Syrian girls are so cute

why is that? is their diet that poor? they do have such tasty food, probably quite fattening

i wouldnt mind a green eyed afghan

so what you're saying is, turks are white

Too bad all the refugees from mena we get are male.

Mena girls are unironically great, smart, funny and funnily enough take banter admirably well.

Yes very white

>Guy beside her is name Sven Spannenkrebs

sweden yes!

go to montreal and grab a maronite girl. plenty around.

>Sven Spannenkrebs
why do an image of a tranny appeared in my thought as i read this name?

>especially Maghreb ones would do nothing

Top kek my russian friend. They would not kill you but they would certainly not let this shit go down.

She looks like one Croatian friend of mine.

I doubt they take banter about Islam very well, I see how Muslims reacted to the Mohammed cartoons

Mashreq arabs do honor kill even in my cunt which is considered somewhat progressive for arab standards has a lot of honor killings
But you're right it's more a cultural tribal thing for some ethnicities "to protect honor" rather than religious
For example here's a story about a christian jordanian girl who converted to islam mobile.farfesh.com/Read.News.asp?Id=153680

damn
If I'd met someone like her I would spill my spaghetti so badly

It depends
If they wear hijab properly, and actually cover their bodies with jilbab like pic and don't wear makeup outside of their homes they're probably not whores, these women usually don't even dare to talk to strange guys
But the ones who wear hijab but then tight and colorful clothes are the biggest sluts on earth
They're described:
"From top, its imam abdou. From the bottom, its fifi abdou"

Shes not as cute on other photos

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SYRIAN WOMAN

She is
instagram.com/mardiniysra/

eh, you're right

still pretty