Tfw French is gaining traction and popularity in Canada

>tfw French is gaining traction and popularity in Canada

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/as-interest-in-french-immersion-rises-canadian-school-boards-struggle-to-provide-teachers/article33906570/

Anglos BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIXGShXT48Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d7qLa7__q2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it happening

Doesn't matter, you gonna get RAKED.

good. I support it.

we have our own reconquista too.

I hope Moscow will be a Polish-speaking city someday

you don't rake flowers, boy

>france fall into civl war because of mudslim and lepen win
>the muzzi win
>huge french migration come to canada
ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

Anglo btfo, fuck the anglo. I fuck all your family

I understand only some words from it, like Chanteur, but I will speak French, I hope, because it's a great language

youtube.com/watch?v=xIXGShXT48Q

and it's easy to understand than English

It's white flight fyi. French immersion schools typically don't have coloured people in them.

ITT memes will become reality soon

I'll start
>THE POLISH-CHINESE BORDER

>you will live to see an independant Québecin your lifetime

Feels amazing man

the mosque attack was obviously a false flag operation to make quebec nationalists seem evil

Please let this happen. It would do the rest of Canada a favor so it won't.

next time don't sabotage the referendum ;^)

maybe so, but that kind of shit doesn't work.

remember that anti-Brexit UK politician that was killed shortly before the vote? The media tried to spin that to make pro-Leave voters look evil, but it still passed anyways

what i found amazing about brexit is that all the same "arguments" used against it were the same as the ones against quebec separatism

it really fires up the neurons

Please the only reason anybody cares is your inconvenient spot otherwise you'd have been shipped off. Next time don't be such cancerous cucks and make your leaders do something about the supposed "sabotaging" you francophonescucks bitch about.

>independant Québec
literally never
Québec's language laws are draconian bullshit that the international community would never accept. They're parasitic on the stability of the greater Canadian economy and have no means of weathering economic instability on their own. They have a really, really hard time getting along with anyone but Canadians and, preferably, Québecois.

I like Québec, but they have no chance of surviving as an independent state. It would be statecraft suicide to try it.

what does it feel like to sabotage a referendum by bringing in tons of immigrants, also killing your own country in the process?

>Québec's language laws are draconian bullshit that the international community would never accept.
yeah the language law that mostly stipulates that you need french on signs are so fucking draconian

>muh evil language police
Such an Anglo meme. Of course, some very rare times it goes overboard, but mostly it protects culture and prevents everything being in English in overwhelmingly french cities because of Anglo masters and tourists.

>Quebexit happens
>It encourages native secession movements
>Independence movements keep snowballing and provinces start breaking off as will
>That orgasmic fucking feel when you will live in a world without Canada

USA is far more likely to fall apart desu. If anything, your northern states are looking pretty good for the taking.

As if allahu abkar was something you will never hear in a mosquee

No, the law that says you need to fluently speak French (ie., by their standards, fool people into thinking you're a native speaker) in order to own a business in Québec. It's literally the law and you're literally a faggot for not understanding what you're posting about.

>USA is far more likely to fall apart
t. MSNBC

wait... you're telling me... that in a province where 80% of the population is french... you may need to speak french?!?!?!?!

The first Trudeau hated Canada but hated nationalism more. Had a real leader been in power instead of some french mongrel we'd never need to worry about it. It was him who flooded Canada to help destroy the anglo majority and made Canada "multicultural" to appease separation and quell nationalism that was all over the country at the time.

Literally this thread

you fucking idiot, you know fully well that multiculturalism was only meant to destroy separatism and nothing more

everyone sane in quebec sees the two of them as traitors

There is no love. Fuck Canada. Never existed.

Agreed.

The whole Canada should become francophone.

And we will see it, I hope.

why do we keep pretending canada is a confederation at all when ottawa has all the power?

why do we keep pretending it's a bilingual country, when that's only true at the federal level?

sick of the lies m8

You have to write to your employees in French and offer jobs in French. Your registered name must be in French. You won't be sent to a concentration camp, Terry.

I'm a law student in Quebec and constitutionnal law is so odd. Canada was supposed to be far more centralized, but the courts weighed in the province's favor. Honestly, we need even more decentralization.

I think ethical anglos can speak English.

But if a person isn't anglo, he has to choice - speak French at job and society, or be deporthed.

also please deport all poles to Poland

Queerbecers couldn't beat the Brits, and keep crying to Mother France. France don't give a fuck about you faggots, so STFU!!!

Even if you French frogs could take Ottawa, you think the Americans won't steam roll your pathetic asses afterwards? FUCK YOU, FROGS!!!

low quality strawman posting
We're talking about Quebec becoming its own sovereign state. You've misdirected the conversation into its present state as a province with snowflake status in Canada. That's all well and good, but the international community would shit down Quebec's throat if they tried that bs as a sovereign nation. Quebec only gets away with its language laws as a province. It would get embargoed and banned as its own independent state. To argue otherwise is to ignore completely how international politics work and to ignore how only Canada's federal government gives a shit about Quebec's cultural identity. The USA, the European Union, China, etc would bully Quebec into the ground if they tried that on the international level. It's completely unfeasible and hence why Quebec will forever be a Canadian province.

Quebec's welcome to pass whatever laws they want. I'm not going to move their and I'm not going to own land there. But my point is their shenanigans won't fly at the international level. The federal government here atm will never do anything to curb Quebec's enthusiasm because they're too chickenshit to rile up the French vote.

The is that Anglos, especially in Montréal, just won't assimilate. They've got their neighbourhoods and don't really care about Québec.

Brits are meme in Canada. True brits can speak English.

But if you are not english by ethnicy - you will speak French or will lose the citizenship.

I hope quebecian bros understand this.

anglospeaking persong and true anglo - different things

true anglo can speak it, just anglospeaking - not.

this is how you have to work with this.

haha holy shit you write like some 70 years old anglo on the montreal gazette or some shit

what's next, you're gonna tell us about how british colonialism civilized us?

Why would that not fly? Nothing in the Charter applies abroad. We're not asking for foreign leaders and ambassadors to speak French, even if that'd be polite, just that "Bob's Butcher Shop" becomes "La Boucherie de Bob".

Canada is only getting closer and closer to being included in Latin America.

you have to work with irish, italian and polish people in USA

you have to explaing them that they have to convert into language of their catholic bros.

i love how anglos talk about how we put them in ghettos when they do it to themselves

they live in their own little parallel society bubble on our taxpayer's money and don't have to worry about anything

Reminder

you just stay put.

this is is what i meant

Literally exactly what the rest of the country says about you guys. It's almost like we all shit in each others cereal. Hmmm....

Sur une note moins politique, comment se passe votre hiver?

you don't understand, the montréal anglos really are something else, i even saw other anglos wonder what the fuck was wrong with them

moins pire que l'année passée

The RoC thinks we cage wild Anglos and live off welfare.

cool. i hate that everyone knows english

anglos only 10% of canada

even Robin Szczerbacki from HIMYM is Polish

so please stop

if you are irish you should shame yourself for speaking English

and I, probably being Polish in Russia, feel the same, but I'm trying to learn my possible national language

>french
>easy to understand
Pick one

>americans in charge of learning another language
i learned english when i was 10 by watching movies and playing video games for christ's sake

>On your tax payer's money

More like mine, Pierre. And I say let the Anglos in Quebec have my money, not you.

Maybe one day we'll have to pull a Crimea and protect our minority there while assuring Canadian assets along the Saint Lawrence are secured...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé l'année passée ? Tu viens d'où ?

I forgot it, but even now I understand several words from this

you can have the migrant filled shithole we call montreal

That's because English dominates media which makes it very easy to passively learn it. You can't say the same for any other language.

je sais pas, cette année est plus douce que l'année passée

c'est vrai qu'il y a plus de neige, mais il fait pas aussi froid

then go out of your way to find medias in that language, if you can't do that, you don't deserve to learn

I was learing from the first school's grade, but I still can't have a comfy watch of their movies because English pronunciation is pretty wierd for us. (but I guess Russians sounds insane too)

J'viens du Saguenay et j'étudie à Sherbrooke, il fait pas mal plus chaud dans le sud, surtout que cette région serait apparemment plus affectée par le changement climatique.

>medias

J'ai trouvé le quebecon!

On dit "media" en anglais, medium c'est le singulier

You don't understand that "international politics" is more than what you name your stores at home. The problem is this: if everyone is forced to speak French fluently, in Quebec, to the Québecois standard, that is if they want to run a company in Quebec, then nobody except people born in France and Quebec can open companies based in Quebec. Quebec will see no foreign interest due to the language barrier and they sure as shit won't accept Africans and Carribeaners as their own.

Quebec necessarily will not require foreign ambassadors to speak French, but today's economic climate is not about ambassadors. It's about corporations. And all the international corporations speak English, Chinese, or Spanish. French to an extent, but badly when it comes to Standard French and exceptionally badly when it comes to regional French. Quebec's language laws have dug Quebec's own grave. It can't compete internationally without Canada's help by basing international companies somewhere else in the country, and it can't compete locally unless it makes its taxation laws competitive. It's a disaster zone that the Québecois politicians refuse to admit. It needs to be addressed in the next decade, but it won't because it will make whoever brings up it up very unpopular. So it'll get addressed in thirty years after Quebec is suffocating under their own snowlfake culture laws because they couldn't stomach people speaking Chinese three decades ago, and now every investment for three decades will be in Anglo Canada and Quebec won't admit they fucked up when it economic reality hits them.

je sais, mais il se fait très tard

You don't understand the point.

For example, I don't have an interest for american, brit or canadians policy, and don't watch your media

all your TV-shows are aviable in Russian

But, for example, I'm interesting in the east Europe this is why I'm trying to learn Polish

The number of speakers doesn't make it more relevant

True enough, Montrealers can be kinda shit sometimes. At least learn the language you're surrounded by. That being said though, all road signs n shit should be in English and in french unless it's in a minority area, like little Italy. Then it should be the majority language (English in Anglo Canuckistan, French in Franco) and the minority language. And everyone learns both majority languages. True bilingualism.

Pretty much yea. You guys give little to the feds and get the most back. I don't really care personally, I just think in all of Canada you should be able to speak English or French, whatever the business setting. Same with the papers for said business.

If you're gonna suck french cock, at least suck France's cock. Quebecois think of themselves as separate from those assholes.

Do you know that English sounds more gayer than French?

French honestly doesn't sound gay, it sounds tropical/southern

>montreal
Naw there's nothing anybody wants there.

That's you're opinion Ivan.

j'arrive pas de trouver le fil francophone /fr/

t'as le lien toi?

youtube.com/watch?v=d7qLa7__q2Y

how huge their accent is

Oh, we give more to the fed than most think. People have very erroneous ideas about equalization. In 2009 (already a while ago, I know), Alberta was the only province not to receive more than it gave in total expenditures.

I also understand: belle, this is a my

I forgot French at all, but still understand a bit

really don't know why, but it goes easier than English

>French is easier than English

depends on your first language Ivan

If you are Italian for example French is easier

But if you are German English would be easier

>You don't understand that "international politics" is more than what you name your stores at home. The problem is this: if everyone is forced to speak French fluently, in Quebec, to the Québecois standard, that is if they want to run a company in Quebec, then nobody except people born in France and Quebec can open companies based in Quebec.
so what you're telling me is some japanese guy who doesn't speak a word of english will have a successful startup in english canada? whatever
>You guys give little to the feds and get the most back.
you should see how much fucking tax we have to pay, living in quebec is genuinely expensive, why do you think so many people leech on welfare?

that's where your little shitty diaspora is concentrated though

But they're not forced to speak French. At most, they'll be required to hire a translator for legal and private documents, but no one will be on their shoulder to spy on how they speak, unless they discriminate. I get your point, but don't exagerate the extent to which the Charter is applied.

>canadian-school-boards-struggle-to-provide-teachers
just like the English struggled to provide potatoes
Quebec, don't be fooled like the Irish.

True enough, but you guys do still get way more for what you pay though. But now the whole country's fucked, so it doesn't matter. Either way, I'm at least trying to learn french. Any tips you can think of?

did you know that a lot of quebec has irish blood

REEEEEEE FROGS GTFO OF MY COMMONWEALTH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look, I can chat with you

and do it without a vocabularly or google.translate

but I still can't watch your movies and tv-series

only the Secret Circle, don't know why, but this is the only one american TV-show which I can watch in original

plenty of Irish blood on all the British colonies

>tips for learning French

You're not gonna like my answer but the best way to learn it to a fluent ability would be to live and work in a francophone country / region

Obviously you lucked out since you have Quebec but even still its difficult to learn in a class room since the language is very familiar and uses a lot of slang words

Thanks for the effort, bruv. If you know some Spanish, there's a lot of similarity to be found there. I wouldn't know what to tell you to learn French other than the usual language-learning tips, but don't be afraid to try in public ! Don't be shy, people appreciate it. Immersion helps. Odds are you can watch the news in French and the newscaster accent is very clear.

You have a basic understanding of English which is enough to converse at a simple level

If you really want to improve your ability at English I recommend you immerse yourself with anglophone music, movies, news etc just like learning any other foreign language

I don't see a sense, maybe only for a job

also, what the fuck, I'm learning it since 7 yo old

I should be on the native speaker level now, but I'm not

this is why I'm not supporting English as the lingua franca

it's pretty hard for us and makes us weaker in the world if it will be ruled by anglos

*7 yo

and maybe not muh native-like, but I meant a level which opens the american cinema to me

What would you propose as the world language, then?

I'm totally fine with it being French but more realistically it will probably be mandarin Chinese

I'd rather speak russkiy than Chinese tovarisch...

you can get french immersion or something, not sure if you need to be in school for that

>mandarin chinese
>with the billion of runes
bad idea

Easier for you guys to learn English than for us to learn Russian. That's for sure.

Not to mention it sounds awful

>csq les anglos sont obligés de copier-coller tes messages sur un service de traduction en ligne pour comprendre quoi que ce soit

Russian would be hard for you, because or orthography is so fucked that even poles (which are PERFECT, native-like in grammar) don't speak good

about the chinese question, I will even prefer this rather the islamization of Russia which is going right now.

Putin? Maybe he is a nationalist, but now a russian one, I told you. He is doing everything for russian's collapse.