When did it happen to you?

It didn't, because I became a woman.

it didn't because i was never with it in the first place

new God of War being praised
letsplayers
Amazing Spider-Man considered better than Raimi's
male friendship being mistaken for gay shit

Social media and smart phones

zombies are fucking lame. I cant get hyped or interested in all these shitty movies, games or shows about zombies.

When watching "Youtubers" became a thing... And I'm only 25

I hit 21 and suddenly my hair started turning grey and young people made less sense

Let's players and reaction videos

>watching youtubers
youre part of the problem

>tfw 21 and have a white hair on my chin
>also a lone red hair
What does it mean?

Zombies were much more interesting before they got as much overexposure as say something like vampires or werewolves did.

this e3

thank god for knaussgaard

Youtubers. Social media besides Facebook.

When I first came to Sup Forums. My life has been going downhill since then. I spend at least 4 hours a day here and feel weird if I don't come here. I experience a weird withdrawal and craving to come here if I don't browse for a full week. I imagine if someone examined my brain, they'd find patterns in my brain functioning similar to drug addiction. I'd imagine they'd find the same results in many posters here.

Capeshit

>Amazing Spider-Man considered better than Raimi's
Literally making shit up, this has never been considered by anyone ever, not when it came out, and certainly not now

>tfw i began balding at 19 and now have a huge bald spot on the back top of my head
>tfw i pissed myself in 9th grade because i had a bladder infection and never lived it down
>tfw i got caught letting the dog lick my penis and my mom was so upset she cried but luckily never mentioned it ever
>tfw i am 26 and don't live in my parent's basement, but rather the attic
>tfw severe lisp and speech impediment and slightly lazy eye have caused me severe depression and anxiety although i like people and want to make friends
>tfw tried to watch game of thrones to have something relatable about me but hated it

What did god mean by this

>teenagers do what every generation of teenagers have done for literally thousands of years
>No this time it's different because it's happening to me so that makes it more important and means that the species is doomed

It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize 'senpai' was something people actually say and not just a Sup Forums meme. So it's happened.

And by senpai I of course mean F A M

Also I'm having memory problems apparently

Shave your head completely and wear an eyepatch with total sincerity over your fucky eye like Joyce, you've got everything going for you

What point exactly are you trying to make and who is supposed to be offended by it? Because that's exactly what "it'll happen to you" means, it happens to everyone.

Were you blonde when you were younger?
My hair is brown but my beard is blonde and ginger

Sorry pal

>it happens to everyone
So drop the woe is me shit and get on with it, stop acting like you're so special and hard done by because you're unhappy and can't relate to children

Drop the internet though guy act for a second and please realize that people are basically agreeing with you kek. It's natural, everyone knows it.

Snapchat, netflix, kids preferring shitty mobile games over handhelds.

I've always been out hahah but i'm having fun, girls still like me so I don't care what i'm doing

When,after watching Doctor Who since 1986, I now find myself hating the new episodes.

I now also find myself hating the BBC for not airing Classic Who on BBC America or licencing the show to PBS stations anymore.

what's really shit is how cultures go out of their way to privilege certain traits and denigrate others; but what they value changes in the stupid slow way that only big dumb crowds can, so when it happens it feels like fate that "you're out"

Snapchat.
First time a piece of software made me feel old.
I just don't get it.

...how is he?

You know how you see something silly and want to show your friends, but showing them individually takes too much effort for a stupid joke? It's like that. Take the photo, check some boxes, send it and don't worry about it taking up hard drive space.

but...... why?

I think around age 21. 3 years ago.

when it became clear most of you faggots migrated from Sup Forums

I just explained it to you.

Basically happened senior year of high school for me. I looked at my younger peers and was shocked by the lack of respect they showed towards everything.

>what did god mean by this
haha

I've never felt hip and I probably never will. I was born an old man, and I will die an old man.

It was explained to me like this.

"Have you ever wanted to show someone your dick, but only for, like, a few seconds?"