Went was the last time you went full sperg and exposed your music power level to normies?

Went was the last time you went full sperg and exposed your music power level to normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDJs4ONyONs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't because they don't give a fuck. I'm the "really into music" guy, and I'm okay with just that.

Couple of weeks ago I showed off my lastfm to a 21-year old who is really proud that he ""plays"" in a """band""". He didn't even know what lastfm is.

haha what a dork :D

he hadn't even heard of musicalegotisticwankathon.com?

wow what a loser

Yesterday when I posted on Sup Forums

I see you get what I mean, guys! Dumb normies, am I right?

that's because you have shit taste in music daytoner is trash

>those cables
THICK

Have you ever noticed how people playing in """bands""" or, maybe, singing, don't know shit about music and listen to 2 or 3 shitty bands their entire life? I met two such guys in one day, they weren't related in any way, they both declared great interest for music (one of them studied in music school), and their absolute lack of knowledge and passion to explore music (both art and popular) amazed me. And it wasn't even first time I met such musicians.

i think it was in a job interview when they asked me about hobbies and i started explaining stuff related to the beats and music current gen kids are into

never treat a boss like a friend, they´re money machines with no soul

I mean, the question, who are these people, who care enough to tour cities with their bland copycat rock bands but don't give a shit what actually is happening in the field of their interest. One dude I met (long before those two), played drums and bass in three different projects and he never heard about Sonic Youth. How is it possible to live like that?

>never treat a boss like a friend, they´re money machines with no soul
truth spoken. Something happens with people when they get promoted or start to hire other people.

>How is it possible to live like that?
'normies' is too neutral and vague of a word to describe them
'vegetables' is more true

the problem is when they don't change and are still trying to be everyones bro so everyone takes advantage of it.

They do it for the money/pussy.

my close friends and i are all shitty music dicks and regularly expose normies to shit they have no business listening to

That's me at my workplace. I'm known as the music snob.

To think that, according to many people on Sup Forums, the opinion of guys like those is more worthy than the opinion of a music critic who can't play any instrument because MUH MUSIC THEORY.

There was a "what's your favourite song" shit in my class as a one timer

was 16 back then
my edgy ass played Gnaw their tongues
people didn't look at me the same way after that

I was hanging out at a friend's place and he let me use his computer. I played this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=KDJs4ONyONs
they said it was too sad.

also this qt from my school came into my room to drop something off, and I was playing wiccaphase.. I was too lazy to turn it off

most of the time, DJs are more acknowledged about music than trad musicians

I played African/Arab music few times, then my family thought for few weeks I was a terrorist

>people didn't look at me the same way after that
which release did you picked?
>An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood"?
"A Confession of Worshipping the Depraved and Perverse Human Psyche in an Insalubrious and Pathological Context"?
"Eschatological Scatology"?
"The Genocidal Deliverance"?

Once I went to a party where I wasn't really supposed to be invited to, and I was bored so I became an annoying drunk shithead and played Venetian Snares + Speedranch - Making Orange Things, then proceeded to dance maniacally with the friend who invited.
I wanted to be smug till the end because they were 16/18-years old inexperienced normies, but I broke one of their tequila bottles or something unfortunately and I felt bad.

it's the same in similar fields, I have a group of friends who go to film school and outside of like one or two people everyone is sucking nolan and villeneuve's dicks