What are some movies about asexuals?

What are some movies about asexuals?

asexuals does not exist so movies about them does not exist either

Uh, that's not how it works, user.
>wizards do not exist so movies about them do not exist either

i watched a documentary about asexuals and it was just a bunch of fags and/or sociopaths in denial

Why do you think they do not exist? Sexuality is different for everyone.

i'm asexual

No, you're just a failed sexual being. That doesn't make you asexual

LOOK AT ME I'M ASEXUAL

you are the biggest memers on the planet

what was it called? i am an asexual faggot and would love to view it

no human is asexual you imbecile.

See It's just a bunch of special snowflakes

I thought I was straight until I was 21. Crush was there, everything fell into place, but having sex turned me off and I didn't even get hard for a girl. I thought I was gay, but same thing. I crushed on a few guys and would happily have them as my boyfriends, but I couldn't get into any sort of sexual activity. Its the worst sort of sexuality. If it even is a sexuality and not some disorder. People just won't stick around no matter what I do or how I attract them, they expect me to sleep with them, which is normal I suppose.
I see a lot of 'asexuals' on Sup Forums aka simply put, losers in thsi society for the lack of better term. That was never me. I'm good looking and outgoing and really tired of being asked about having someone.

You're just a closet faggot with low test

>namefag calling people imbeciles

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop backpedaling you lesser mind.

I think there are people who don't experience sexual attraction. That guy might be a special snowflake but those people have to be out there. We have people with three arms, people who are attracted to cats. It's not the crazy.

real asexuals don't need to tell anyone they are asexual. I've never told anyone, and I've never needed to, and the reason being that you will likely get responses like the one on this thread. I dont think Im special, I dont think Im anything and that's the point. Because nobody reallt cares anymore or should who is or isnt fucking who or what.

>Because nobody reallt cares anymore or should who is or isnt fucking who or what

This guy did.

Yeah, this pretty much. If I was gay or bi I'd at least have some need to hang out around similar and go out clubbing with them to get laid. But being asexual, I simply completely ignore sexuality altogether. Its a silly term anyway

I'm dating an asexual, and it's hard, man. She used to be eager and enthusiastic to tell anyone and everyone, but she got tired of people asking personal questions that soon followed. same questions every time, and she was tired of it. right now she's kinda cynical and an asshole.

god i hope she'll roll over and let me fuck her one of these days.

This is Sup Forums. Rabid sex obsession is the norm. Everything must be sexualised because they can't succeed sexually. If you mention that you don't experience sexual attraction then they implode. They'll call you any and every insult known to man for simply not caring about fucking.

Tbh the Asexual life is pretty good but don't try to bring it up here because it inspires insecurity and jealously.

It is nice to see so many like us though.

>We have people with three arms, people who are attracted to cats. It's not the crazy.

No, you have people with two arms and one vestigial limb, and people who are pretending to be attracted to cats to avoid confronting their more deep-seated issues.

Why are you with her if she is asexual and you just want sex from her?

we should just 'date' each others

haha what a cuck, she's probably fucking other dudes and is only using the asexual meme to keep you as her money slave

>people who discovered Sup Forums after '10 talking about "what Sup Forums is

embarrassing

What an argument

that was like 6 years ago, i'd say it's a lot of time to spend on a sri lankan basket weaving internet forum.

>be a 30-something woman

>still talk/complain about "boys"

Why are American women such shit, bros? I'd rather date a Britslag than deal with another burgerbitch

Know how you exposed yourself as someone who only got her post '14?

>Asexual
More like you were molested as a kid and want a convenient, bullshit excuse to not have to face your issues. Fuck yourselves. It's literally in our DNA to want to fuck stuff.

That wasn't the sandnigger people's fault though. It was clearly the fault of the NRA, white people and GamerGate, Mateen was just a pawn.

Caspere knew this

i've never had any trauma in my life. I also don't go around proclaiming to people I'm asexual because that makes no sense, im doing it here because it's an anonymous board. I also am fairly happy. Why would you be so angry that someone doesn't have any desire to fuck? DOesn't that mean "more pussy for you, bro"? It's also in our DNA to kill each other, but most people are able to restrain themselves from doing that. Maybe you should try making more decisions in your life not based on who and when you're gonna fuck next.

Exactly this. I've never known a single "asexual" that wasn't creep-ass neurotic at best or downright nutball at worst. Just annoying to be around in general.

i'm here since 2009 or 2010.

well it's not that i want JUST sex from her, but it's something i'd really really really like. is that so wrong?

boy george

>I think there are people who don't experience sexual attraction.
They're people who have hormone disorders or who have been castrated. Most asexuals are autistis who are lying to themselves. A lot of them will even admit they masturbate.

So will anyone post movies?

>asexuals

where do you think we are?

I completely buy that some people have difficulties experiencing attraction

I don't think for one second that it's not a hormonal or mental/emotional issue.

What you feel towards males, I feel towards everybody. It gets cloudy and I get sexual desires when hormonal, but as soon as I orgasm it's back to "people disgust me", how would you call that?

It really isn't about the special snowflake stuff, get that out of your head. That's what every young adult a few steps away from getting it thinks. It's about having enough life experience to realize the more complex and personal nuances of your sexuality and how that doesn't gel with the expectations of labels. You're probably just someone with a low sex drive, maybe depressed, not a Faggot(R) Brand: Asexual(tm)

Mentally ill

I don't feel disgust towards men. Heterosexuals don't feel disgust towards men. You're mentally ill.

But what flavor? Also, I was talking about physical relations, that's what we're talking about here, aren't we? Or do heterosexual men not mind getting intimate with other men?

The fact that he was gay himself makes it all the more tragic.

I would fuck him though.

So what you're saying is, when you aren't horny, you aren't horny?

I don't know. It sounds serious. You should start a tumblr blog dedicated to raising awareness.

That went from "mentally ill" to "normal" pretty fast, are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Absolutely.

you sound like a very annoying and irritating person

No two people are going to tell you the same thing about asexuality, be it real or not so there is really no point in discussing it at all.