WEW LAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final
bbc.com/sport/football/30031405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beckenbae did nothing wrong

why are germans so corrupt

Arab money was a mistake.

Who cares? Germany 2006 was a fantastic World Cup.

I'd rather developed, football-loving countries like Germany use shady, under the table tactics to secure the World Cup over nutters like Qatar who have no businnes hosting any kind of international tournament.

He's a hero who brought the world cup to a decent country. He played by the rules of the FIFA and now becomes the scape goat to distract from those who enabled the corruption. I stand with our Kaiser Beckenbauer.

2006 was one of the best world cup in a real country

Based Franz

Corruption is the last thing Germans are known for. FIFA should stop giving the World Cup tournaments to shitholes like South Africa, Brazil, Russia and Qatar and give it a proper fucking first world footballing country for once.

>corruption if fine if its done by people who don't intimidate me with their culture
lel

2006 was great. Almost as good as 98. Keep the cup in real countries pls.

>Keep the cup in real countries pls.
>tfw 2026 is the earliest possible date the World Cup will be in a real country
>even that is no guarantee because fucking Mexico or Nigeria or something could still get it

JUST

Investigating corruption over Germany when South Africa had it and fucking Qatar is getting it.

aight

He is an awful man

pottery

you know this isn't the one and only bit of corruption that's been investigated, right?

>Qatar
>implying the entire system isn't corrupt

Not surprised. Germans are scum 2bh.

Yeah, but at this rate they will come out in 2032 and say: "turns Qatar shouldn't have hosted the World Cup, sorry"

Not surprised. Germans are scum 2bh.

No, and that was the best thing to happen for the WC.

Qatar will host 2022 whether you like it or not. They have to make sure all those slaves died for something.

that's rich coming from a swiss.

I don't think this corrupt semen slurping sport is for me, guys.

took them long enough tßh

>corruption is fine
fixed for you desu

Not like any world cup has ever been hosted without bribing.

>You should dress modestly when in public, including while driving. Women should cover their shoulders and avoid wearing short skirts. Any intimacy in public between men and women (including between teenagers) can lead to arrest. Homosexual behaviour is illegal in Qatar.

Remind me again how Qatar got the World Cup.

$$$$$$$

>first world countries literally have to bribe FIFA so they don't give the world cup to mudslime goatfucker countries
smh2bh fäms

this

He cheated the 1975 European Cup Final too. He's a cunt.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final

I bet he'll just sweep this under the rug

alcohol is illegal

AT A WORLD CUP

Can't wait until the stadium is shouting WE WANT BEER while the police start firing live ammunition to put down the kuffar

just give us the world cup for fuck sake, we'd do a fantastic job.

Look at 2012 olympics

>For everyone else the day BLACKEDbauer was on trial, it was the most importantant day of their life
>but for Buyern it was thursday

*Beckenbauer

fucken auto-correct

Please take me home
Please take me home
I just don't want to get stoned
Don't wanna be here, I want to drink beer
Please just please just take me home

He got us the World Cup for only 6 million euros.
If anything he should be charged for ripping the members of the FIFA council off.
How much did Qatar or Russia have to spend?

Cuck "auto"detected

Why are Bazifaggots such disgusting criminals?
Nuke when?

pls be bait

>leeds

who?

Even though this kinda screwed over England's bid, Germany 06 was still a good world cup so it's kinda sad

Ridiculous that they're looking so hard into this and not Russia/Qatar though

>It's a Bayern legend is found out to be a criminal scumbag episode

you called?

seen a few of those before

>Ridiculous that they're looking so hard into this and not Russia/Qatar though
Seriously. Didn't Russia destroy the computers that contained the files concerning their world cup bid?

>Germany 2006 was great
>South Africa 2010 was shit

He did the right thing.

In Qatar, expensive hotels are allowed to sell alcohol to non-Muslims in designated areas within their own premises. There won't be any drinking at bars around cities obviously.

Can't believe we're switching to a winter World Cup to accommodate this clusterfuck.

It's still fucked up

I think it's Qatar that has some brit in jail because they had sex outside of marriage/in public

>Can't believe we're switching to a winter World Cup to accommodate this clusterfuck.
Not to mention that's going to fuck up two seasons of club football at least.

Imagine being a small club whose players all peak during that two year window

absolutely fucked

>Basin builder

t. Smelly gypsy

"Champions" of Europe m8

No they rented them from a private company who then destroyed them. As you do.

It's weird that they'd make the cover up multilayered, yet still completely transparent.

every wc bid is won via bribing, I don't know why they still pretend this is not the case

It's like when they catch a roider in the olympics (or pro sports) and every other participant acts surprised and outraged

>England will literally never hold a world cup in my lifetime because we won't bribe FIFA delegates
Meanwhile by the time it actually happens meme countries like China and India will have held one

Developed countries should continue to bribe FIFA for world cups if it's the only way to keep the tournament out of shitholes.

If shitholes like South Africa and Brazil can host World Cup, then so can Russia. Plus Russia has decent football history and culture, and their team is okish.

Fuck Qatar though. No football history, never even qualified for any World Cups before, and Imports foreigners into their teams.

>all this kraut dicksucking
I hope he's ruined

>rig hosting site for world cup
>get beat by a literal who fullback in 119' of semis

Justice served.

a good german is a german locked up

Russia certainly isn't as bad as people are making it out to be, considering recent tournaments.

But seriously, fuck Qatar. They're just trying exactly the same shit they did with their handball team, only that's a bit harder in football.

>BLACKEDbauer

t. nigger of europe

>It's literally okay when the first world does it
loving every laugh

Thank you based Franz

Can't think of another example where such a great line is in such a shitty movie

t. Niggers of Asia

White hypocrisy, nothing new

>we won't bribe FIFA delegates
false, england bribed for the wc but others bribed better

bbc.com/sport/football/30031405

>Fifa's report, which also looks at the conduct of other bidding nations for both the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, makes a number of damaging points about the conduct of England officials.

>In particular, it says England's bid team tried to win the support of Warner, who is from Trinidad & Tobago, by:

>Trying to help "a person of interest to him" find a part time job in the United Kingdom
>Letting the Trinidad and Tobago Under-20 squad hold a training camp in the UK in the summer of 2009
>Sponsoring a gala dinner for the Caribbean Football Union, at a cost of $55,000, around £35,000

>In the 42-page report, Hans-Joachim Eckert, Fifa's independent ethics adjudicator, writes that England's bid team "showed a willingness, time and again" to meet Warner's expectations.

>By doing so, it damaged "the image of Fifa and the bidding process".

His performance is the only good part of that movie anyway. That line is just the peak of it.

funny an amerishart has anything to say about this when the only reason the qatar wc (and others) were investigated is because your nigger president was butthurt when their wc bribe attempts failed and qatar and russia won the wc bids instead. Your country's behaviour, with your nog president in charge, are the definition of hypocrisy

Why are you replying?
You're not white

>inb4 60%

>60%

No idea what you're on about, I imagine it's some lonely edgy pol thing but then why are muslims even replying to a white man
btw keep consuming our media and all the great things we invent like the Simpsons

Fairly well negociated deak

Wow this is totally not a proxy/staged post

This.

topkek.

>implying shit wont have hit really hard the fan until 2022

Shit will hit for sure, but Qatar is going to be forced down our throats no matter what.

The only good kraut is a dead one

>Homosexual behaviour is illegal in Qatar.
BASED
A
S
E
D

gib back gold

You know Fifa is fucked up when even Germany has to do shady things to get a World Cup.

seems we just weren't perfidious enough

>germany 2006
>FIFA STILL hasnt completed their investigation on south korea

This again? Did anything ever happen to the other dudes, I can't remember their names but one was an American who thought he could get away with not paying taxes, and the other was an old yuro named Blatter.

>sexual intercourse with a minor
>arson
>tax evasion
>fraud
>money laundering and corruption

You can get a Bauern-scum out of Buyern, but you can't get the crime out of the Bauern-scum.

What's up, Thommy? Still pissed that you pick the wrong side?