Eternal /got/ general

WE POST TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS GETTING BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE
ew.com/article/2016/06/16/game-thrones-battle-bastards-preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that GRRM hadn't written any new material after 2005 and TWoW is never going to be released.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

Azor Sansa

What did Ned mutter before he got his head chopped off?

Is Old Ghis the Persian Empire?

?th for Waifu won fight and is now wearing Arya's face.
She is truly no one.

First for Brad won

The realm lost the day Rhaegar died!

1st for Salsa

THIS WORST THREAD I SEE ON PATROL

I REPORT ALL YOU

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REMOVE THE LETTER G IN "A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE"?

I MAKE JOKE

>I'm sorry, father.

Because it was actually Bran

Azor Ahighgarden

Excuse me?

a warging spell, ned is in nymeria

>Friendly

You keep using that word

>I'M ACTING!

My mind is blown.
I would suck your cog.
If you had one

Azor Hot Pie

>the return of the Friendly Reminder meme

It's like i'm back in 2013

Will Arya get to taste his gravy?

does he have STD now?

>Deus Ex Vale Knights

>that's my sword

frogfu

What was in that soup?

TELL ME ABOUT PAYNE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

those are stannis horses

that would be astopor
egipt is meerin

>not knowing what a deux ex machina is

Those are boltons, the knights of the vale are covered in fucking plate armour

liquefied valyrian steel plot armour

Why did the mormonts bring their 10 year old lady to the battle? Why not leave her home? What a stupid mistake.

What did they mean by this?

FUCK i'm legitimately hyped for this ep. based sapochnik is directing. what could go wrong?

I would have followed you, my brother... My captain... My king.

*parp*

"for james england"

and old ghis is empire of mali

>nymaria was protecting arya through her riverlands adventure

it fits! Nedmeria!

You think she ever saddled Bran while he was warging out somewhere else?

Post yfw the High Sparrow actually called Cersei to the sept of Baelor last episode to explain he's gonna arrange the trial in her favor

ffs u might be right
>hope

How are requested reinforcements a deus ex machina? I know they probably swoop in at the last minute to save the day, but they were called upon. It's not like they defy logic and realism by showing up.

Do you think bran can control when he pisses and shits or does he sit in his own filth unable to feel it?

youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE
>Thousands of men don't need to die

Why is this line delivered like the Mannis? Does his spirit now live inside Jon?

The writing. Illogical plot twists thanks to D&D. Tormund/Wun Wun getting killed for shock value. Sansa being a military genius.

HOLD THE DOOR

The plot and characters surrounding it have turned to shit, we've been treading water waiting for the battle to happen since ep 4, we know what's going to happen and we did this storyline already.

But we will probably get some good fight scenes, so that's neat.

Stannis was more than happy for thousands to die for his claim

Oh hai lad

He fucked her so probably

>YOU DON'T KNOW HIM
Big deal, he anally raped you.

I think he knows but I wonder how he pees or shits.

There's been quite enough of him and Missandei. Those scenes with jokes and Tyrion are utterly rotten to the core.

his legs are broken, not his bowel control

prolly feels it but cant do shit about it till someone cleans his ass for him

was that a joke or were D&D serious ?

Who do you think would be the most fun to party with from the GoT cast? I would say Sophie. Being a slag she'd probably get you laid if she didn't shag you herself.

>It was my fathers swoaaaggh

YOU DONT
KNOW HIM

Was there ever a worse villain than known ambitious cowardly stupid kinslaying autistic religious nutjob Stannis Baratheon?

he is Faceless assassin that was his signature "silent killer"

So the next episode is going to be that boring manlet fighting that crazy manlet? Sounds fun... NOT

He's a dwarf who doesn't wear armorand hides behind his 20 GOOD MEN. What's to be afraid of in battle against him him?

That's like saying part of the prophecy for TPTWP is instead "Born beneath a bleeding Star(K)

>“Every battle on Thrones is unique,” Sapochnik tells us. “I think that’s why [showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss] keep doing them. In the case of ‘Battle of the Bastards’ – or ‘BOB’ as we affectionately called it in production – David and Dan wanted to do a thing of spectacle, a strategic pitchfield battle they hadn’t had the resources to do back in season 1 or 2. I was particularly interested in depicting both the horror of war and the roll of luck in battle.”

ew.com/article/2016/06/16/game-thrones-battle-bastards-preview

What's the Middle East of Planetos?

Dogs.

>check mu edge

Sophie for sort of drunken parties in the clubs after which you vomit in a cab and are holding her hair while she's throwing up and Emilia Clarke for booze and weed sort of home parties.

>Sounds fun... NOT

heh I remember the nineties too lol

Why has it taken Salsa's actor 6 season to learn how to act?

I'm fairly certain his back is broken too but they never outright state it I guess.

Don't be ridiculous. She still can't fucking act.

Dothraki.

Valyria

That is quite fitting actually

Who /Maisie/ here?

Reminder that her performance in S6 was great, its not her fault D&D are shit at writing

reminder: there is no longer anything worth reminding us about

Lmao the episode 9 preview. This show is just a fucking MUH CHOSEN ONE and MUH STONK WYMYN power fantasy.

what is this supposed to be? Summerhall?

She has nice legs actually

If I took his helmet off, would he die?

how'd he do that

Preston

Death Toll for Episode 10

High Sparrow
Lancel
The Sparrows
Margeary
Mace
Loras
Kevan
High Septon
Tommen
A bunch of Kings Landing residents
Septa Unella
Ramsay
Walder Frey

R'hllor magic

how is this just now becoming an issue for you? what show have you been watching since season 1

I think you mean
>hillary

Sorry but Margaery survives

I haven't watched season 6 yet, don't worry. I stopped watching after the bullshit that was season 5.

She has nice everything and actual talent

Fuck, maybe next season she can actually show it without people dismissing it because its irrelevant Braavos stuff again

Wtf are you doing here?