You can only post in this thread if your country is the best in the world in its own national sport or most popular...

You can only post in this thread if your country is the best in the world in its own national sport or most popular sport.

Not so fast, England!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT5Zjx4fTXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Canada... when was the last time you won a Stanley Cup?

Isn't the velodrome the national sport of England and as of now they are dominating it

gday

League club =! national team. That's like saying Spain is the best country at football atm because of Barca/Real

does water hockey have serious international competition?

genuine question, i dont know anything about your spoort

Posting. Literally won every single title in our national sport.

isn't rugby more english than football by now?

World cup of hockey is starting up soon. I'm sure they will have some free streams on Reddit/NHL streams. Take a gander.
Also check out NHL rosters. It's mostly US, Canadians but there are quite a few Russians , Swedish , Czech, Slovaks and Finland folk. You guys have hockey over there too. They play on smaller rinks and only do 4v4 or 3v3 tho. One of my buddies came over to the US from Australia for high school to play hockey.

.>we are ALREADY hockey world champions m8

Weak b8

Never heard of Gaelic Football

Look up hurling or gaa on YouTube. I'd say hurling is more popular in Ireland, at least in my region

bullrunning, and we are the best at it, poortugal can suck my sweaty testes

youtube.com/watch?v=FT5Zjx4fTXI

Because the American teams that win Stanley Cups aren't full of Canadian players...

america is kinda fucked. midwest and south should be football/baseball. new england and minnesota, wisconsin probably hockey.

can I post desu?

We got the best league in the world that does count?

>probably hockey
No not at all. New England and NY are huge for baseball, hockey is #3

This map is perfectly accurate except maybe California. Hockey is not #1 in any one whole state

>not olympics champs
Step it up

>Connecticut being the black sheep per usual