Which Iron Maiden album is your favourite?

Somewhere in Time

Good choice

This

or Number Of The Beast

Powerslave

I find Dickinsons voice gets a little irritating on a few of the songs on that album and I don't know why

I wouldn't call it my favorite, but i'be really been enjoying brave new world recently.

My fav would probably be seventh son, number of the beast or powerslave, can't decide

I guess Number of the Beast would be their best, but I've always preferred Piece of Mind and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. I've always really dug the more melodic/artsy approach on the latter.

I'll be that one guy who likes Dance of Death the most.

The question wasn't which is the best (an entirely subjective question anyway)

Seventh Son or BNW.

I played that in the car for weeks when it came out.

Can't say it's my favorite album - that would be 7th son, but has some of my favorite songs on it - Paschendale, Rainmaker, Face in the sand are great

Powerslave out of the classics, DoD or Matter of Life and Death for my own personal fav

that one EP with white male vocals, 3 white dudes on the band instruments and vocals about """badass""" manchild fantasies

the one with the minimalist cover

Iron Maiden, closely followed by Killers.
Di'Anno > Dickinson > Bayley

I agree with your album choice, I like their early style the most
But Dickinson is much better singer than Di'anno

Take it as their respective eras, not their singing quality

Powerslave or their s/t.

SSOASS

Era wise:
>Iron Maiden
>Somewhere in Time
>shit i don't know, pick your poison, right?
>A Matter of Life and Death

In general... Maybe aMoLaD.

I'm the one cunt that shows up in every iron maiden thread to say that post-1999 maiden have evolved from writting albums with really fucking great singles to albums that are really good throught and throught without ever reaching the highs of the 80's era.