Hmm... really makes you think

Hmm... really makes you think.

>swansea

that 190cm tripfag ruined it

>liverpool not butthurt

delete your account

Is Stoke in the middle since nobody supports them or what?

the idea is you ignore him igor

*vlad

It's 190kg m8

>Liverpool not butthurt
>Swansea not butthurt
>Bournemouth not an the same level as Arsenal now

Because they're the most based

Apparently there are a few Brits around here that support Stoke, I asked in /epl/ once, and about 4 people replied.

Has anyone here met a Stoke fan? Curious.

at least Arsenal and United are done perfectly

Good chart

Liverpool are a mix bants and butthurt though, the only guarantee is that they shitpost

>Chelsea
>No in shitposting
>Australian fans
u wot m8?

Can he be a stoke fan on a cold rainy night in stoke though?

Good question

From a burger perspective
Arsenal = Cowboys
Leicester = Seahawks
Chelsea = Packers
Liverpool = Eagles
United = Patriots

I like Swansea cause they remind me of my Jets

>Leicester = Seahawks
>Chelsea = Packers

?

So Cowboys are for niggers, Eagles for the Irish, Seahwaks for Muslims, Packers for people new ot the sport looking to leech off succes, and United for deluded gloryhunters a minimum of 200 miles away? cheers

Everton fans are most definitely in a constant state of butthurt

>bantsmaster
kill yourself you freak

United fan detected

>190burgers added himself to bantsmaster
>leicester is literally reddo the club
>chelsea should be on par the Man City
>wet spam and WHOmouth shouldn't even be on this list
>spuds not at eternal butthurt
>the rest aren't even enough of a minority to even be on this list at all

nah I'm a "butthurt shitposting" arsenal fan

Ya

wouldn't be surprised, you're with the stereotype so far la'

Arsenal - Packers
Chelsea - Cowboys
Liverpool - Steelers
Utd - Pats

If Chelsea are anyone they are the Patriots, they even started to become massively successful around the same time as each other.

ok ive got this

arsenal-cowboys
liverpool-packers
chelsea-pats
united-steelers
city-seahawks

They haven't been as dominant though in the way utd have been

Pats under bellicheck are basically utd under Ferguson, or the clostest nfl comparison

Chelsea are the cowboys because they are a dislikeable team with dislikable fans but undoubtably successful

But prior to 2000 the pats weren't anything special, if anything United are the Steelers, Liverpool are the Cowboys.

mate liverpool are the cowboys, delusional fans, past success, not won in 20+ years

This really makes more sense with baseball right now. The small ball Royals won the series for the first time since 85 and they're even the same blue as Leicester, Chelsea are the Giants, the Yankees are pretty much turning into United or vice verse, Cardinals are arsenal, Tottenham are the Cubs, and the Rangers are city.

>man city
>not max shitpost
that fucking dutch faggot only comes out like 6 times a season, and its only after a stellar 4-0 win against a relegation club

>tfw our shitpost level sucks

need to up our game spursbros

needs a town rapist axis

Wow chelsea is badly placed
A: Butthurt as fuck after last season
B: All of their fans are fucking foreigners who are barely literate.

also. why is Middlesbrough butthurt, why does Southampton deserve to be down there, and Bournememe should be absolute middle because they have no fucking fans so they're pretty much non-descript as a club

this

Yes

Who is the Lions of the EPL?

Sunderland

>swansea

The best thing about supporting Chelsea is that the meer mention out the name sends autists like this into a fit of rage.

barely any australian chelshit fans

Of the name*

What are the Spurs fellow burgers or bongs? That's the team I mostly follow

A basketball team

This 100%

A basketball team

i would say the bengals. recently good but choke as soon as it gets near winning something

t. malaysian

>B: All of their fans are fucking foreigners who are barely literate.

You know that this actually describes perfectly ManU, right?

man u are different though. they have the most customers for sure, but they have 9001 from here too, mainly in london

chelsea have 0 here and tons abroad. like manu have more fans in london than chelsea

a historically small team with ideas above their station after a couple of okay seasons(no trophies of course)supported by jews. haven't finished above their rivals in 25 years.

BASED, ELITE, MUSCULAR Everton

Really makes my Brain synapses pass electric signals very fast at incridbly High speed

Feels great, la!

Literally born and raised in Kent, Chelsea are massive in the Home Counties, it's basically the club of the suburbanites, it only takes me like 40 minutes to get to Stamford bridge.

Daily reminded that ABU is a disease that should be cured

Who is the New York Jets of the EPL?

West brom

Traitor to Gillingham

substitute niggers for spics and you nailed it.

Source: grew up in Dallas, saw pic related all the time

It's faster for me to get to Stamford Bridge, I get a train straight to Victoria which takes about 30 mins then I could get the district line straight to Fulham Broadway but I usually meet friends and go to the pub first.

To get to Gilingham I would have to get a train to London Bridge, wait for another train and go back down to Gilingham which takes over an hour.

Google says that Stamford Bridge is 19 miles from me and Gilingham is 20 miles. The only time I have ever been to Gilingham was to go ice skating

Chelsea is for gays

how is the ice skating in gilliangam

Lived with one at Uni. Alongside a welsh Cardiff fan who stank, and an agressive Austrian Salzburg fan.

It's been like 10 years since I've been, I think they even have an Ice Hockey team though.

don't know what it is

IS STOKE CITY EVEN A REAL PLACE?!

Wew. Good thing I changed from an Arsenal fan to a Bournemouth fan.

Come on you cherries.

I feel like you could put Everton down the butthurt meter and more over to the bsntsmaster.

t. Toffee

Man City might need to go a bit closer to shitpost

more like
>club of the "urbanites"

because your fans are niggers and malay slumdogs

Is there a Jewish NFL team?

No one shitposts for city because they have no fans

Didn't see another thread.

I miss Islam already. I really hope he fucks the epl up.

It's gotta be the Jets.

I agree with him, and I don't even support a PL team. If I had to choose one to follow it'd probably be Sunderland because of >moyes.

I think that "bantsmaster" is about the gayest fucking thing I've ever read on Sup Forums. And I live here...

really good

I thought we were all white neo-nazi racists who don't let black people on trains? Or do you just make up stuff to comfort yourself?

But yes, I would expect Malaysian Chelsea fans to turn up at a pre-season game in Malaysia.

I've seen one or two where I live