What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Magicians hated him.

>Click here to find out why

no one knew who he was until he put on the mask

Holy shit the nostalgia. titty hour

I was underwhelmed by the reveal of Val Valentino

They should've kept the mask thing going.

>This ugly son of a bitch is performing tricks with hot bitches and ... basically you're fucking stupid. Click here to learn a magic trick!

>that David Blaine special where he does tricks for Deion Sanders and the Cowboys

kek

you are actually right

congratulations on making a good post

me in the middle

3 2 4 1

Cause of the titties or because they were magicians?

(OP)
I saw one episode of it, my parents never let me watch it. Still vividly remember being in my mum's vw golf and she yelling at me because I told her to hurry up because the show was starting.

She's defo a magician

>his

Always digged the music when they were revealing the trick afterwards.

(OP)(OP)

This show feels so dated. The way that the announced talks about the spray tanned sluts is just so 00s.

BANE?

Uhh I think the show was made in 1999 or something senpai.

Yeah, the first four specials were '97-'98 I think, with the later ones being made in 2008

Late 90s to about 08 is very consistent culturally.

He single handedly made me realize magic was shit.
All the big tricks had the same fatal flaw/trick - the spectators are paid and in on it.
There's nothing clever about that.

The slight of hand, trap door boxes was cool to see, but the moving camera ones were stupid, like when they moved a tank but just really moved the camera

absolutely not you fucking retard, just compare the backstreet boys to whatever shit was coming out in 2008.

Now You See Me 3?

that is one goofy mask

If he takes it off, will he die?

He was getting blackballed by the magic association.

So which of the girls is the brains of the operation?

>boy bands are his barometer for cultural change
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they killed that nigga for doing that shit.

God I couldn't even get past the first episode

Now that's a movie I want to see.

Yes, because pop music is the perfect guage. Not my fault you're too young to remember that cultural blackhole.

underrated post

What is his name?

>Whats wrong with your face?

Looking fucking terrifying.

Synchtube where?

Were you the boy out Babadook?

Janeway left him on the next available hospitable planet as he didn't agree with her actions.

All my keks

Was thinking recently about how I had some of my first wanks to the girls in this show

He lives in a bunker somewhere in Las Vegas now, the magic community put a hit on him.