What is second best country in the world? America is number one. Second question is which country would best fit me...

What is second best country in the world? America is number one. Second question is which country would best fit me? I am saved in Christ, I have many different interests from history to motorcycles, I am in decent shape, but there is room for improvement. I have a varied ancestry consisting mainly of Bulgarian, Polish, Austrian, German, and Irish-Scot. If I ever wanted to move, what country is the next best country to Burgerstan?

Do you celebrate Easter?

Singapore.

Canada or Northern Ireland

I celebrate the Resurrection Day, Easter has pagan roots.

>America is number one.
America is number one.

I live on the border with Canada, not interested in moving there. North Ireland is part of the U.K. they are turning into a police state.

>North Ireland

Northern Ireland is currently ruled by a protestant party that takes its Protestantism pretty seriously.

Yes but gun laws are too tight, they need to break off from the UK

How is Norway compared to burgerstan?

>Northern Ireland
>Owning guns legally

I would say japan but you don't need to go there and dilute their culture and race so fuck off to somewhere else, preferably wherever your ancestors came from.

My ancestry is split pretty evenly among Austrian, Bulgarian, and Polish with some German and Irish-Scot thrown in.

Finland

Norway.
Canada is 3rd

Finland is not number 1, they lack Christ. #1 in promiscuity is trash.

None of those countries are much good desu, I mean compared to a lot of other countries, the thing is if you really value a country's people and culture you don't move there because you're only diluting and distorting those things. Exceptions being melting pots which mostly have bastardized and diluted cultures examples being USA, Canada and Brazil.
Inb4 some Brazilshit starts screaming about their great and unique culture.

>What is second best country in the world?
i suppose The United States

Seems like you are fine where you are, dude.

That's quite possibly the biggest shithole in Western Europe with no redeeming qualities.

No wonder they have no immigrants. I mean, who would willingly move there?

France because of greatest ally, democracy, liberty, republic and human rights.

Israel with the rest of the cancer like you

))))))

>t. never been there

>No wonder they have no immigrants
retard

My cat won't fucking smoke. Little bitch

>Bulgarian

HAHA SHITSKIN

LOOK

LOOK AT HIM

THROW FUCKING ROCKS AT THE CRYPTO ROACH

Kangaroo steak.