Redpill me on Sup Forums

Redpill me on Sup Forums

Normies shutting on normies thinking they're patrician for circlejerking over the same 50 albums from a chart and Fantano videos.

A community with people who think they are too cool for listening to top 40 pop so they listen to other pop music

sounds pretty fun

>Kanye
>not top 40

If you like music that feeds the soul, keep on looking.

If you like dull, drab music that's basically tweenagers mumbling over lazy acoustic strumming and putting the occasional bloopy sound in the background so they're such fucking special snowflakes....welcome aboard.

>special snowflake

redpills are for spergs

>truth is for spergs
There's your Sup Forums redpill op

this

Meet your new king.

(Not me, pic related)

nigger

Fact: Niggers can't make good music.

This.

Easily provable wrong.

Another thing: Herbie cures racism, the plague, and stopped 2 of the 3 world wars.

it's actually quite good

>he believes there are objective truths

that's quite some fetish you've got there

it sucks for music discussion but the memes are quite amusing

>nothing is REALLY true lol

Kill yourself child

go read a book dumbass

(I recommend some existentialist philosophy, you're clearly not quite up to the mark there)

Hmm you type "lol" at the end of your paraphrase because you realize it doesn't make me look dumb enough.

And no, there is nothing that is objectively true. I doubt you understand ideas like this, as you seem to be someone who frequents Sup Forums or any other number of websites which oversimplify immensely complex topics to fit pocket sized in your cranium.

>Kill yourself child

You sound unloved.

Trust me, my nihilist friends, delving into the topic of objective reality takes all purpose away from life, therefore killing yourself would the perfect solution.

>go read a book
B-but, nothing is true so the author's opinion doesn't really matter!

Home to people that were born losers and try to compensate by using music as a way of projecting their insecurities.

Manifests itself in ambiguous pseudo-profound opinions that couldn't possibly get across anything and offend someone so that a rebuttal could be formed and deconstruct the platform they built for themselves on sarcastic memery.

In a nutshell, hipsters that are too dumb to appreciate what that means.

Actual musicians and people that care about artistic merit just use this place to fuck with people, creating threads that violate the politics of insecure memeland and pin people against eachother in a tirade of ambiguous insults.

>nihilist friends
Oh yes, sounds like you have the most entry level understanding of Nietzsche. Not surprising, isn't nihilism Sup Forums's most hated idea now (probably because memesters making a mockery of pol beliefs by posting Stirner)? Except, that the idea that there is no "objective truth" is an absurdist idea, which is counter nihilism.

By the way, telling others to kill themselves online shows you're most likely in total despair in real life, or have no actual spine and meander meaninglessly through life with no concern for anything.

Keep it up though, you look real smart.

Yes, that's basically the point you fucking retard.

The memes suck too, this board is ass for everything besides downloading music.

Thanks; point proven

>telling others to kill themselves online shows you're most likely in total despair...

You got some objective truths towards that statement?

Your brain really can't comprehend the idea as you continuously prove it. Read Wittgenstein, nerd.

I've read 'Culture and Value'. Any recommendations so i can be like you?

Cool! You should be like me now since you def understand it!!

>he doesn't get it

AHH DANG IT!!!!

this, i only come to shitpost